What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Djinn @bobo6661 and @flamer84 this is not the thread for this discussion. Please refrain from posting off-topic.
If you can follow the thread properly i didn't start this. You may think you have a beef with me because i brought you under lime light but i didn't instigate anything, i only asked for justice.

If you can follow the thread properly i didn't start this. You may think you have a beef with me because i brought you under lime light but i didn't instigate anything, i only asked for justice.

I do not have any beef with you and I did not say at any point that you started this. As for bringing me into the limelight, take a long, hard look at my posting stats and you will begin to appreciate the fact that I have seen thousands of rookies like you come and go over a course of six years and trust me when I say, you are not the first or last to have a complaint against me, so please don't flatter yourself by saying you somehow 'brought me into the limelight'.

I do not have any beef with you and I did not say at any point that you started this. As for bringing me into the limelight, take a long, hard look at my posting stats and you will begin to appreciate the fact that I have seen thousands of rookies like you come and go over a course of six years and trust me when I say, you are not the first or last to have a complaint against me, so please don't flatter yourself by saying you somehow 'brought me into the limelight'.
Then i would also appreciate if you would do justice. Which clearly you conveniently dodged, I need to assure you that you may have dealt with many members as an "authority of a cyber forum" and i am not new to cyber world either, so don't be under the impression that i did anything against you----------------You created circumstances in which i had to use your lack of balance as an example---------Nothing more nothing less. Lastly i didn't quote anyone's post without being replied to at first place that includes you as well. You quoted my post first, if someone will quote my post i stand the right to reply back, no?

Then i would also appreciate if you would do justice. Which clearly you conveniently dodged, I need to assure you that you may have dealt with many members as an "authority of a cyber forum" and i am not new to cyber world either, so don't be under the impression that i did anything against you----------------You created circumstances in which i had to use your lack of balance as an example---------Nothing more nothing less. Lastly i didn't quote anyone's post without being replied to at first place that includes you as well. You quoted my post first, if someone will quote my post i stand the right to reply back, no?

You seem fixated about how you might have somehow ticked me off, I assure you that is not the case. You cite my lack of balance, I feel I was perfectly neutral and thus you referred to the admin, that is your right and it would be wrong to think that I would somehow hold that against you.

You seem fixated about how you might have somehow ticked me off, I assure you that is not the case. You cite my lack of balance, I feel I was perfectly neutral and thus you referred to the admin, that is your right and it would be wrong to think that I would somehow hold that against you.
I fail to see how the balance is there when terms like
"Christian terrorism" aren't allowed but "Islamic terrorism" are? If i as a Libyan(hypothetically speaking) consider NATO illegal attacks on Libya unjust and even though NATO countries happen to be mostly Christian-----------Why don't i deserve the right to call it Christian terrorism when they can target my religion for even lone wolf attacks?

I fail to see how the balance is there when terms like
"Christian terrorism" aren't allowed but "Islamic terrorism" are? If i as a Libyan(hypothetically speaking) consider NATO illegal attacks on Libya unjust and even though NATO countries happen to be mostly Christian-----------Why don't i deserve the right to call it Christian terrorism when they can target my religion for even lone wolf attacks?

I wouldn't penalize you for writing that, however it would be quite meaningless as French intervention in any state could very well be based on secular principles but probably not Christian.

I wouldn't penalize you for writing that, however it would be quite meaningless as French intervention in any state could very well be based on secular principles but probably not Christian.
If not overt then covert can't be ruled out.......One can also argue why the western world is only trying to establish it's values in Muslim world alone------------But that would be lengthy and off topic.
One man, or a group of disgruntled people don't represent an entire religion of Billions, right, So why should we blame Islam?
If you wont penalize me for that, then why was that poster given negative rating by a french member and why was his post deleted. I just want justice for that and that is what i came here for in first place until some people tried to make things complicated.

Ah it looks like I have gotten a negative rating for my post(LINK) by one Mr @Icarus who coincidentally seems to be the top poster on this "Review Ratings" thread. :-)

My post specifically referred to Zaid Hamid(OP posted Zaid Hamid's Video on the first post) on that thread and his ilk & supporters.

@waz

Last edited:
This member was lucky that someone deleted his post and the negative rating that i gave to him.

View attachment 282756
-
So,sayinf that a French christian alqaeda is in the making and bringing the crusades to make France/French look like some racist terrorist nation doesn't deserve a negative rating ?

-
This member is also lucky,the mods are cleaning the threads and deleting their posts.

View attachment 282758

And this comment doesn't justify a negative rating ?
-
I already gave a negative rating to this member (but he deleted his post) after telling X that his country was full of prostitutes,was the first exporter of prostitutes,that they will again enslave the X. (I kept a proof if the mods want.)
-
@WAJsal @waz @Slav Defence

@jhungary
-

Rating stands and was fully justified. The French have gone out of their way to help Muslim states like Mali. They saved the lives of thousands of Muslims in CAR at the hands of Christian militia lynch mobs, and I could go on. To say the French have an agenda is plain wrong.

@Slav Defence and @waz

Please read:

Post no 9

"The issue, i suppose, that the Americans are claiming is that the build up will lead up to regional insular military buildup. B that as it may, seems like that is exactly what is happening. Powder keg. So the Yanks have a point, i suppose.

Source: US actions prompt islands militarization "

Post no 29

"
About time China took a stance. Someone needs to teach the self righteous Yanks about what's in CISA & Patriot Act and Indian's need not get their panties in a twist either, does TADA/POTA ring a bell?

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/china-criticizes-us-double-standards-on-terrorism.414890/page-2#ixzz3vZRseh3P "

A "-ve rating" on my post # 9145

South China Sea News & Discussions | Page 610

Your review of the above @#
post 9145 is appreciated

@waz and @Slav Defence

A request of your review on a slew of ridiculous negative ratings in light of information presented by post # 45 herein the thread:

Chicano movement | Page 3

Thanks

I speak Spanish he don't, I have explained to him why Chicano is an insult to Mexican American, he keep using the word to describe me, and hence he clocked up the rating.

Just because the word is followed by a movement does not mean the word itself is not insulting. People in the United Kingdom knows there were a "P@ki" movement to reclaim the word "P@ki" for normal use, that does not mean the word "P@ki" is not offensive to Ethnic Pakistani.

(Sorry for the use of the offensive word, but I have to use it to illustrate a point)

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | After the N-word, the P-word

There are all sort of Movement to reclaim all the foul word, that does not mean they stop being offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom