What's new

Revealed ! Pakistani Man Who Donated 30 Million To Earthquake Victims.

It's said to be One Billion dollars project by Hasho Group.

One billion PKR may be? This cannot be One Billion Dollar project (saying it based on very profound experience, I may know what goes into billion dollar construction project).

Mujib Ejaz is the person gave $30 million to Turkey for earthquake victims. He is from Michigan who invented most powerful EV battery and his company is doing huge business with very high growth
Mujeeb Ijaz, founder, and chief executive officer of ONE (Our Next Energy), is a battery systems engineer with over 30 years of experience in the development of electric vehicles and battery systems technologies. His career work has focused on furthering the adoption of electric vehicles through advancements in battery safety, range, and cost. Mujeeb led teams at Ford Motor Co., where he developed Ford's Edge with HySeries Drive, the Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 that set a land speed record at Bonneville in 2007, and the Chrysler ENVI project. He was president of A123's Venture Technologies unit where he and his team led the development of Li-Ion battery solutions for electric vehicles, and more recently a senior director at Apple where he developed novel energy storage solutions.

Mujeeb holds 31 U.S. patents in the field of battery technology and energy management systems. He is a graduate of Virginia Tech.

🇵🇰🇹🇷
Masha Allah. More power and blessings to this man.
It is very encouraging to see Pakistanis like him. Wish our educational system was better. We could have produced men like him in our own country.

dude malls are dead investments (from the country's pov) , they add zero value
Shopping malls Zindabaaad
Are you kidding me !!!!
Than its like saying 50% of Females are worthless dead in the nation.
If u kill half segment of population than other half auto dies ?????? wtf?

I do not know why I half expected you to defend your claim, which you are now conveniently disowning, that the individual in question is not a born-and-raised American - and the implicit assumption and claim that his connection with Pakistan somehow affirms good old Pakistani virtue. But this is consistent with your character, is it not? I remember that you recently made another ludicrous claim, which subsequent events soon proved as mindlessly stupid as most of your posts. And please do not try to deny responsibility for these claims by calling yourself a mere messenger. The minute you smugly and self-congratulatorily shared these claims, you owned them.

View attachment 916492
Wow ...wow....are you that desperate or just a born loser... or maybe you were a munshi in your past life...so you managed to dig out a post which i posted almost a year earlier just to lend weight to your ludicrous claim and argument.....and still have the knack to call it a recent claim by me. Hell you deserve a free membership to my fan club as even i had hard time remembering this post...specially since i don't have the habit of typing a whole post in Urdu... .but then i saw the small English notification as the heading. More of this later but coming back to the OP....As i said, it's neither my claim nor i need to defend anything for all your nonsense. However, if using a source to share any news in your airhead means that the poster, writer, broadcaster, printer or publisher is liable to own that claim, then i suggest you don't burn yourself out on this thread and write and complain and dish out your genius knowledge to all the following establishments as like me they are also mentioning the donor to be a Pakistani. BTW, you should also pull up the likes of Maryams....as if one goes by their claims and announcements, then NS should have been in Pakistan yesterday. Now make yourself useful and tell all the following....that the $30 Million donor is not Pakistani because it's giving you a brainstorm.

I can post many more links to your hearts content. Now don't give me your pathetic excuse that all these outlets are reporting from the same source but you the genius thinks that if i post the same then i should own it. Duh.

8209083A-4D73-44AA-8A2C-B8106C7B20CC.png

Still wont be that amount - I say that out of both experience with development costs and land mafia along with the hashoo group(not that what they are doing is bad or otherwise)
Dear, this is what we were told by the two talented ladies when we visited the office located in the basement of the building. Anyways a friend has already invested there but I haven't made a move yet, planning to check it out again this summer. However, I got their and their colleagues attention when I suggested that for such a mega project, they should at least first have a showcase apartment, so any potential buyer can see the dimensions, kind of materials, fixture and fittings and appliances that will be installed.

also cant be sure how fair the private sector is as some people could pull strings to try sabotage others
esp if the private sector includes business run by a certain powerful organization that can manipulate the system to any imaginable extent. :D

cough.. Corn Flakes.. cough

Back
Top Bottom