What's new

Revealed ! Pakistani Man Who Donated 30 Million To Earthquake Victims.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mujib Ejaz is the person gave $30 million to Turkey for earthquake victims. He is from Michigan who invented most powerful EV battery and his company is doing huge business with very high growth
Mujeeb Ijaz, founder, and chief executive officer of ONE (Our Next Energy), is a battery systems engineer with over 30 years of experience in the development of electric vehicles and battery systems technologies. His career work has focused on furthering the adoption of electric vehicles through advancements in battery safety, range, and cost. Mujeeb led teams at Ford Motor Co., where he developed Ford's Edge with HySeries Drive, the Ford Fusion Hydrogen 999 that set a land speed record at Bonneville in 2007, and the Chrysler ENVI project. He was president of A123's Venture Technologies unit where he and his team led the development of Li-Ion battery solutions for electric vehicles, and more recently a senior director at Apple where he developed novel energy storage solutions.

Mujeeb holds 31 U.S. patents in the field of battery technology and energy management systems. He is a graduate of Virginia Tech.

🇵🇰🇹🇷

He wanted to donate privately- so why are you revealing his identity?
like it makes no sense lmao
I guess the news leaked out and now it's all over the social media.

Mujeeb Ijaz.jpeg

mashAllah, imagine how beneficial these people could be to pakistan if we were not run by incompetent failed crooks
I have recently spent two months in Pakistan. While the government is full of incompetent and corrupt blood sucking crooks, what I discovered is the private sector booming and holding the Fort and I don't mean just the likes of Malak Riaz.

I have recently spent two months in Pakistan. While the government is full of incompetent and corrupt blood sucking crooks, what I discovered is the private sector booming and holding the Fort and I don't mean just the likes of Malak Riaz.

Yes but private sector requires a competent government as well to fully utilise it, favourible and friendly policies, beneficial regulations at times too

also cant be sure how fair the private sector is as some people could pull strings to try sabotage others

Yes but private sector requires a competent government as well to fully utilise it, favourible and friendly policies, beneficial regulations at times too

also cant be sure how fair the private sector is as some people could pull strings to try sabotage others
I posted this earlier, I visited the site when I was in Pakistan few months earlier. It's said to be One Billion dollars project by Hasho Group.
So it's heartening to see that it's not just the likes of Malak Riaz calling the shots now.

IMG_20221101_105444.jpg

IMG_20221102_121742.jpg

I posted this earlier, I visited the site when I was in Pakistan few months earlier. It's said to be One Billion dollars project by Hasho Group.
So it's heartening to see that it's not just the likes of Malak Riaz calling the shots now.

View attachment 916477
View attachment 916478
dude malls are dead investments (from the country's pov) , they add zero value

and how can a mall be worth 1b$ in Pakistan as well
Apart from the shopping complex on lower floors, Six floors of residential apartments with a two bedroom Boulevard apartment costing over 7 Crore.
The rooftop will have a running track, cinemas, restaurants and other leisure facilities.

dude malls are dead investments (from the country's pov) , they add zero value
What I'm trying to imply is that private sector have all the confidence to invest big time inside the country and we are not just talking about shopping malls.

Apart from the shopping complex on lower floors, Six floors of residential apartments with a two bedroom Boulevard apartment costing over 7 Crore.
The rooftop will have a running track, cinemas, restaurants and other leisure facilities.
oh this is MOST DEFINITELY not worth 1 billion $, like I can smell something shady from a mile away lol, if it was a skyscrapper or something Id somewhat understand

but 8-10 floor mall mixed into residential apartments is not worth a 1$ billion, sounds like black money

What I'm trying to imply is that private sector have all the confidence to invest big time inside the country and we are not just talking about shopping malls.
Still doesn't sound like it could be worth anything near 1b$

Also some sectors in Pakistan will of course have confidence related to real estate, shopping malls, luxury infrastructure etc. But we need also local involvement in other sectors and tech innovation

Back
Top Bottom