What's new

Revealed ! Pakistani Man Who Donated 30 Million To Earthquake Victims.

I have recently spent two months in Pakistan. While the government is full of incompetent and corrupt blood sucking crooks, what I discovered is the private sector booming and holding the Fort and I don't mean just the likes of Malak Riaz.

IK promoted the development of the private sector especially in tech and IT field. Lot of software houses in Pakistan due to the policies of PTI in this regard.

dude malls are dead investments (from the country's pov) , they add zero value

What’s the point of a 3 level mall when there are the same 15 brands in rotation.. lmao

Last edited:
He is an American - born and raised. Begani shadi main Pakistani dewana.
If Internet warriors were half as knowledgeable as mainstream media, they would at least be distributing newspapers.

Out with this expat - and I best not say much on the Hashwani family project but unless they paid $500 million for the land, it isn’t worth $1B.

I have recently spent two months in Pakistan. While the government is full of incompetent and corrupt blood sucking crooks, what I discovered is the private sector booming and holding the Fort and I don't mean just the likes of Malak Riaz.
Are there talented professionals in private sector? If so, why doesn't the government try to utilize their knowhow? I have been shocked by how unintelligent and incompetent the ministers are during a time of acute national crisis. This is a time when Pakistan needs someone of the caliber of Ben Bernanke or Janet Yellen, but the available talent can't be trusted to run a 7-Eleven store.

Are there talented professionals in private sector? If so, why doesn't the government try to utilize their knowhow? I have been shocked by how unintelligent and incompetent the ministers are during a time of acute national crisis. This is a time when Pakistan needs someone of the caliber of Ben Bernanke or Janet Yellen, but the available talent can't be trusted to run a 7-Eleven store.
There are for sure talented pro's out there, no one trusts crooks however.

Out with this expat - and I best not say much on the Hashwani family project but unless they paid $500 million for the land, it isn’t worth $1B.
The face of the development may appear nominal but if you look at the second image, it extends half way down the street.

60E7D959-9AD0-4073-A772-87FFDD1936E2.png

😁😂🤣

If Internet warriors were half as knowledgeable as mainstream media, they would at least be distributing newspapers.

So he is not a born-and-raised American because Khaleej Times called him Pakistani?
Do a little research, idiot.

And guess how many fucks Turkish media gives about his Pakistani ancestry. Also, nice joke about keyboard warriors, Mr. PDF-resident-pilot.

Last edited:
So he is not a born-and-raised American because Khaleej Times called him Pakistani?
Do a little research, idiot.
Why you barking mad, did I step on your tail

And guess how many fucks Turkish media gives about his Pakistani ancestry. Also, nice joke about keyboard warriors, Mr. PDF-resident-pilot.

Have you just come out of a coma... There's a thread been running for several days claiming that some unknown Pakistani has donated 30 millions.... It's not my claim.

I guess the news leaked out and now it's all over the social media.

View attachment 916474

@Windjammer I was reading up on his father's accomplishments. His research helped the development of cancer fighting chemo and radiation. It's good to know the talented Pakistanis left to help humanity rather than letting their talent go to waste. But, imagine if we had proper policies and people in place, rather than low class kami people running Pakistan, we would have been leagues ahead.

Why you barking mad, did I step on your tail

Have you just come out of a coma... There's a thread been running for several days claiming that some unknown Pakistani has donated 30 millions.... It's not my claim.
I do not know why I half expected you to defend your claim, which you are now conveniently disowning, that the individual in question is not a born-and-raised American - and the implicit assumption and claim that his connection with Pakistan somehow affirms good old Pakistani virtue. But this is consistent with your character, is it not? I remember that you recently made another ludicrous claim, which subsequent events soon proved as mindlessly stupid as most of your posts. And please do not try to deny responsibility for these claims by calling yourself a mere messenger. The minute you smugly and self-congratulatorily shared these claims, you owned them.

1676420139894.png

The face of the development may appear nominal but if you look at the second image, it extends half way down the street.
Still wont be that amount - I say that out of both experience with development costs and land mafia along with the hashoo group(not that what they are doing is bad or otherwise)

Still wont be that amount - I say that out of both experience with development costs and land mafia along with the hashoo group(not that what they are doing is bad or otherwise)

Bhai,

Would it be possible to get me the geo-location of this building on Google Maps? I wish to run a replacement cost estimator since I gave the basic details.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom