What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple we didn't want to be a minority, the Muslims who live in India can be happy being whatever they are.. We wanted a country where we made the rules according to our religion, where we lived freely as Muslims and Pakistanis.. Where we had a identity

well sorry bother religion cant rule any country religion is personal thing

have you ever think why Pakistan divide as BD just because of your thought of religion

minority and majority is in your mind

Lol @ all the idiots on this forum that are saying that Pakistanis are Iranic or Arab or some ****. We're desis, and we should be proud of that fact.

Uhh.....No.

2/3 of Indian muslims moved to Pakistan after partition. And Pakistan, to this day, has the larger population of Muslims.

Nice try though.

Get your facts right... Pakistanis are not Arab. But 35% are Iranic, the rest are Indic.

2/3 of Indian Muslims moved to Pakistan after partition ? :blink: Please back your claim with reliable source...

And please refrain from using words like "Idiots"... it shows your mental capacity..

have you ever think why Pakistan divide as BD just because of your thought of religion

You look very sad and emotional... Do you need a cookie to cheer you up? ... :D:D

There are 1 million farsiwans (many are Afghan Tajiks, but some are native to Pakistan like Wakhi Tajiks)

I didnt know pakistan had native persians(tajiks) where do they live in pakistan?

They live in NWFP :) we have a good number of Tajik origin Pakistaniis here.

Not everybody think this way, only some specific people.

Agreed.

Nop BD was divided due to foolies our politicians coupled with Indian terrorism, coupled with Mujeeb's rebelion since start in 1947.

The Pakistan resolution was presented by a Bengali AK Fazlulhaq.

As far first line of your comment is concerned, i think you should preach that to your Indian politicians who contest every other election on the basis of religious lines.

You look very sad and emotional... Do you need a cookie to cheer you up? ... :D:D

well thanks dear

yes i am sad for Pakistan after all Pakistan was a part of India and now as fail nation

but its not late pakistan should has to change its negative attitude and let understand one thing clear

pakistan cant get anything from hate

every time they try to hurt India and every time they get backfire

well thanks dear

yes i am sad for Pakistan after all Pakistan was a part of India and now as fail nation

but its not late tilol now pakistan should has to chane its negaive attitude and let understan one thing clear

pakistan cant get anything from hate every time they try to hurt India and every time they get backfire

um Who told you that we hate Indians? :blink:

I was discussing this topic with a Punjabi Muslim from India. He said that Britain carved Pakistan and Bangladesh away from India to remove the chances of Muslims ever being able to control India. He said the Brits knew that in the future, India will rise and become powerful and they were scared that a large proportion of the population would be Muslims.

If you think about it, he is right. If Pakistan and Bangladesh joined India, India would have ~40% Muslims. There would be a lot of Muslims in the Government and there could even be a Muslim President.

What are your views on this?

I doubt you talked to a Punjabi MUSLIM. Maybe you are confusing Sikhs with Muslims, because Sikhs also keep beards. The word "Pakistan" was coined by a Muslim Punjabi, Chaudhry Rahmat Ali. Punjabi Muslims are the most patriotic Pakistanis and many Punjabi Muslims were actively involved in the Pakistan movement.

I'm a Punjabi Muslim and let me tell you theres no way Muslims of North-west BRITISH India (now Pakistan) would've survived with such a large population of hindus, may of them who always hated Muslims. The people of North India (which is close to Pakistan) are mostly Sikhs and Brahmins (high caste hindus). Sikhs always had an obsession with ruling Punjab and parts of NWFP. We Muslims suffered a lot during the short period of Sikh rule. During the reign of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the Sikh Ruler of the Punjab, they almost destroyed the historic Badshahi Mosque in Lahore. The four domes on top of its four minarets were used by the Sikhs for cannon practice and destroyed. The Mosque was converted into a stable for the horses of Ranjit Singh's army and also used as a gun powder magazine for military stores. Thankfully today all of NWFP is now under Muslim rule, and most of Punjab is under Muslim rule, also they never liked the Mughal emperors or Muslim Arab, Turkish, Afghan, Persian emperors while we Pakistanis consider those emperors as heros who brought Islam to our area and brought culture, art, and architecture. Brahmins always looked down on Muslims.

With Brahmins and Sikhs in our area, we Muslims (who were majority in our area) would've been treated like 3rd class citizens in our own land.

Punjab was the bloodiest during partition. The state had a majority Muslim population, and we Muslim Punjabis wanted all of Punjab to go to Pakistan. Then Sikhs and Hindus got mad because their worst nightmares would again come true, being under Muslim rule (Pakistan). So Punjab had to partitioned, more than a million people were killed in Punjab alone. Today theres less than 1% Muslim population in Indian Punjab and less than 1% Sikh and Hindu population combined in Pakistan's Punjab.

Muslims ruled India for a thousand years (we Muslims were safe then), then British ruled India (they treated all of us equally, so we were safe then). Now theres democracy, 900 million hindus they will always stay the majority in india. So now in 2010 theres no way Pakistanis will ever join India. Pakistan has 175 million population (97% Muslims), India has more than 1 billion population (80% Hindus, more than 900 million hindus). Theres no way any Pakistani in his/her right mind would want to share their country with 1 billion Indians (900 million hindus) who we fought 3 full wars against. Theres no way Pakistanis are going to call themselves indians, or salute the indian flag, or sing the indian national anthem. Unlike indian muslims, we wont be afraid to say we are Muslims first if a hindu asks are you muslim or indian first. India will then have to deal with 170 million additional Muslims who will never be loyal to india.

If we unite with any country, it will be with a friendly country we trust certainly not india.

:pakistan:

As far first line of your comment is concerned, i think you should preach that to your Indian politicians who contest every other election on the basis of religious lines.

well you are one politician wanted prime minister and lots of life lost in 1947 and destroyed brotherhood

politician just use religion because we allow them to use

humanity is the most important religion we should understand this

Yeah! But please next time try explaining this to your Hyderabadi muslim community.. they just repeat the same thing over and over :D:D It shows that somehow they feel inferior to Punjabis, Pushtuns and Kashmiris and have to tell us again and again that somehow they are linked with us... :D

As I said, I don't care if they have Pashtun ancestry or "Alien" ancestry... :rofl:

And for your information Punjab, NWFP and Kashmir have some of the best looking girls in the entire sub-continent... Next time check the Bollywood actresses/actors from 1940s-1990's and many if not most were Punjabis... Now please don't start another argument on how "beautiful" Hyderabadis are... as i said I don't care...

I am proud of what I am, you should be too ... :D:lol:

There's a fine line between proud and arrogant. And if you don't care how beautiful our hyderabadi sisters are, pls don't rant about how beautiful you are, we don't give two hoots.

You exemplify why partition and then 1971 happened, your racial superiority complex is rather disgusting, and we are extremely happy for the good riddance.

and I think bengali girls are the best looking :)

The party contesting on a religious plank has come into power only once in 60 years and that too as a minority leader of a coalition govt..

well you are one politician wanted prime minister and lots of life lost in 1947 and destroyed brotherhood

politician just use religion because we allow them to use

humanity is the most important religion we should understand this

Ahhh our one Politician, Jinnah was very pragmatic one and that same one politician was part of Hindu dominated Congress, It was only the same sick attitude by Hindu politicians which forces him to start a movement for independent country and we are really grateful to him and we are happy to be separated from Hindu dominated entity.

Those Muslims who had opted top stay back and support the Hindu dominated state are now bearing the burnt due to their loyalties to the present day India.

Dear give them some humanity as you claimed ;)

There's a fine line between proud and arrogant. And if you don't care how beautiful our hyderabadi sisters are, pls don't rant about how beautiful you are, we don't give two hoots.

You exemplify why partition and then 1971 happened, your racial superiority complex is rather disgusting, and we are extremely happy for the good riddance.

amen to that bro. bengali chicks are awesome!

Are you bengali ? lol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom