What's new

Removal of Israeli flag from PDF

Should the Israeli flag be removed from PDF as entitled by Pakistan's policy?

• Aye - replace it with the Palestinian flag.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Nay - Keep things the same i.e. It's a flag which represents where someone is from.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
Agha Ji,

PDF is not Official Pakistani Defence Forum. PDF has no affiliation with Govt. of Pakistan or GoP's support or approval.

PDF was created by overseas Pakistani(s), (almost) all of them with dual Nationalities. Most if not all the management and Moderation is also from same. Whatever rules, policies and stance PDF takes it is more aligned with business model and the Owner/Management's personal security based on their Passports which they value most.

PDF is purely business oriented which mostly benefits from the animosity between India and Pakistan among others.

Please, try to understand and stop thinking that PDF is Govt of Pakistan and represents is official stance.

I hope it answers your concerns and I sincerely hope that I did not break any rules or hurt anyone's feeling.

Oh and I see no harm in keeping the Israeli Flag.

Regards.

Brother,

I am fully aware of that PDF is not related to the Pakistani government in any way. However, neither can we close our eyes regarding the fact the PDF is registered on a '.pk' domain and run by people which most likely have Pakistani citizenship. Therefore, it is to be expected that PDF follows the "policies" of the state of Pakistan.

I voted yes, reluctantly.

I don't have issue with flags. It's what they say. We already lost South East Asians, Arabs due to this tilted behaviour. Do you want this forum to be echo chamber?

Brother,

I am fully aware of that PDF is not related to the Pakistani government in any way. However, neither can we close our eyes regarding the fact the PDF is registered on a '.pk' domain and run by people which most likely have Pakistani citizenship. Therefore, it is to be expected that PDF follows the "policies" of the state of Pakistan.

by your logic www.geo.tv is registered in Tuvalu, so they should follow the Tuvalu laws lol
Wait I think they do sometimes ....

kv

Brother,

Janab,

Registered as .PK but not as " gov.pk" hence the reason, one must not expect PDF to follow the "policies" of the state of Pakistan.

anyone can register a domain with ".PK" its nothing official or means any affiliation with the State.

so, my previous reply is still valid.

Is this theory of minoritivity ?

Both these people are minority.

Just occupying trade routes and living it off by ransacking Africa time and time again.

Let them be or have them for dinner. No one cares

Janab,

Registered as .PK but not as " gov.pk" hence the reason, one must not expect PDF to follow the "policies" of the state of Pakistan.

anyone can register a domain with ".PK" its nothing official or means any affiliation with the State.

so, my previous reply is still valid.

Indeed anyone can register a .pk domain, but the domain name is intended to be used for Pakistan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.pk

Back
Top Bottom