What's new

Removal of Israeli flag from PDF

Should the Israeli flag be removed from PDF as entitled by Pakistan's policy?

• Aye - replace it with the Palestinian flag.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Nay - Keep things the same i.e. It's a flag which represents where someone is from.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
We also do not recognize Armenia but Armenians are so beautiful, like the kardashians.....

Suggest we let the isreali’s be

KV
If Kim Kardashian is mentioned, only the her butt is beautiful. My Israeli favorite is Neta Alchimister. ;)

By the way, IMO remove flag of Israel is bad idea. Just like remove flag of Armenia.

we know how to fight, the Arabs don’t ..... if they spend less time squabbling with each other and squandering our wealth on sharab and kabab then they would have my vote. The Arabs consider Pakistanis worse than their dogs.....

And you defend These people

kv
No you don't know how to fight because if you did, you would not side with the strong against weak. You blame Arabs for torture and human rights violation yet consider Americans and Europeans as better when in this century alone they killed millions of people already. Guantanamo Bay and there are literally thousands of incidents with evidence out there for you to see but Arabs are bad.

This motion is seeking the removal of the Israeli flag from Pakistan Defence Forum. Pakistan does not recognize Israel as a country, as such, an Israeli flag should not be an option on a Pakistani domain either.

I suggest either the complete removal of the Israeli flag or its replacement with a Palestinian flag. Such a move is particularly important in a time where Israel is seeking to annex more Palestinian land. We must not remain silent.

Mods, we are watching your response on this initiative to correct a mistake.

@waz @LeGenD
That function is there to help you understand the origin of a person you are talking to & to understand the POV of a certain person. It would be a issue if the flag was in the chat icon section but having a flag in profile helps as it is part of PDF rules that false flagers are not allowed.

i think not its forum for all the countries in the world

i dont see how annexition wich i dont think will hepend affect pakistanies?
and why people in israel wich some of them dont want the annexation its there fault and why palstine flag? i live in israel

That function is there to help you understand the origin of a person you are talking to & to understand the POV of a certain person. It would be a issue if the flag was in the chat icon section but having a flag in profile helps as it is part of PDF rules that false flagers are not allowed.

Based upon your vague approach, it could be argued that the flags of other semi-recognized entities should be added as well. Some entities which come to mind are TRNC, Palestine etc.

May be we should replace flag for region with religion.

Not all people from a country or region think the same way.

Indian Muslims do not think like Indian Hindus or Indian Parsis or Indian Communists

Chinese Singaporeans do not think the same way as Indian Singaporeans

@xeuss @Shantanu_Left @AfrazulMandal @padamchen @dharmi @Nilgiri @Joe Shearer

Salaam

I think such things do little to change the reality on ground. This way a grown up discussion can be had here. Isn't that the whole point of have a discussion board like this?

Otherwise, it becomes a circle jerk and no one learns anything of substance here. The whole thing becomes an exercise in futility.

& if an Israeli with a Palestinian Flag says something how would you know who he is?

Palestine also has a flag here as well.

Wasn't aware of that. However, the problem persists. Either you have the flags of recognized states (by Pakistan) or you have several hundred semi-recognized flags/states.

& if an Israeli with a Palestinian Flag says something how would you know who he is?

You would be able to tell from the views of a certain person. For example, we have members from Singapore and Malaysia with extremely pro-China views. From that, you can tell that the person is ethnically Chinese.

Will it bring any change in the life of Palestinians? If a country exists, it may be represented by a flag. If you want to remove the flag better finish that country If you can't then what benefit the removal of the flag will it bring to Pakistan or Palestine? Even to express one's feelings whether likes or dislikes, what one needs other country flag or insignia.IMO, it is a futile exercise.

Back
Top Bottom