What's new

Removal of Israeli flag from PDF

Should the Israeli flag be removed from PDF as entitled by Pakistan's policy?

• Aye - replace it with the Palestinian flag.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Nay - Keep things the same i.e. It's a flag which represents where someone is from.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
Wasn't aware of that. However, the problem persists. Either you have the flags of recognized states (by Pakistan) or you have several hundred semi-recognized flags/states.
You have taken the name of Israel instead of calling the whole place as Palestine your self now why have you done it? The issue is we don't recognize Israel but at some point we will all have to address them in regards to their crimes or human right violations & to understand a person you are talking to it is important to have knowledge of that person's thinking.

Wasn't aware of that. However, the problem persists. Either you have the flags of recognized states (by Pakistan) or you have several hundred semi-recognized flags/states.

You would be able to tell from the views of a certain person. For example, we have members from Singapore and Malaysia with extremely pro-China views. From that, you can tell that the person is ethnically Chinese.
Half of the time people here don't know who a certain person is. This is to help you feature it benefits you more than it brings harm.

No you don't know how to fight because if you did, you would not side with the strong against weak. You blame Arabs for torture and human rights violation yet consider Americans and Europeans as better when in this century alone they killed millions of people already. Guantanamo Bay and there are literally thousands of incidents with evidence out there for you to see but Arabs are bad.

Ok let me ask you a few questions

1) even though some of our leaders are worse or better I am willing to put any one of them against all the Arab leaders of today? Please name any of the recent Arab leaders that are better than the leaders of Pakistan for the last 30 years

2) hazarat Mohammad (pbuh) said we are all one ummah, where there is no foqiat of an arabi over ajmi and vice versa.As this is true,

why do these Arab leaders squander your and my wealth and not use it for education of all Muslims and feeding every Muslim?

why do I as a naturalized westerner don’t need a visa to visit my land but Muslims from other countries need Visa’s

why we spill Muslim Blood in Syria, urdan , Iraq , Libya ..... all with the ummah’s money

why was there a multi billion dollar investment in India and not in Pakistan ?

help me understand how are you supporting the weak by supporting the Arab rulers who drive their cars over our countrymen?

kv

The purpose of the flag is to know the origins of some person you are communicating with so that you can better understand the POV of a certain person.

Fun fact.

This is Turkish Islamic flag:

232x232.png

This flag was made up by British propaganda to fight Ottoman Califate:

palestineflag.jpg

This motion is seeking the removal of the Israeli flag from Pakistan Defence Forum. Pakistan does not recognize Israel as a country, as such, an Israeli flag should not be an option on a Pakistani domain either.

I suggest either the complete removal of the Israeli flag or its replacement with a Palestinian flag. Such a move is particularly important in a time where Israel is seeking to annex more Palestinian land. We must not remain silent.

Mods, we are watching your response on this initiative to correct a mistake.

@waz @LeGenD
Agha Ji,

PDF is not Official Pakistani Defence Forum. PDF has no affiliation with Govt. of Pakistan or GoP's support or approval.

PDF was created by overseas Pakistani(s), (almost) all of them with dual Nationalities. Most if not all the management and Moderation is also from same. Whatever rules, policies and stance PDF takes it is more aligned with business model and the Owner/Management's personal security based on their Passports which they value most.

PDF is purely business oriented which mostly benefits from the animosity between India and Pakistan among others.

Please, try to understand and stop thinking that PDF is Govt of Pakistan and represents is official stance.

I hope it answers your concerns and I sincerely hope that I did not break any rules or hurt anyone's feeling.

Oh and I see no harm in keeping the Israeli Flag.

Regards.

No. People of Pakistan are not enemy of Israel. And we believe that they reserve equal right to put their point of view.
So, no thats a bad idea, according to me.

It is not about the people of Pakistan, it's about the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH which Israeli think are their biggest enemies, we have a war to fight against the jews too who are waiting for Dajjal, so yeah we do not accept the sovereignty of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom