What's new

Removal of Israeli flag from PDF

Should the Israeli flag be removed from PDF as entitled by Pakistan's policy?

• Aye - replace it with the Palestinian flag.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Nay - Keep things the same i.e. It's a flag which represents where someone is from.

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters

Agha Sher

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
This motion is seeking the removal of the Israeli flag from Pakistan Defence Forum. Pakistan does not recognize Israel as a country, as such, an Israeli flag should not be an option on a Pakistani domain either.

I suggest either the complete removal of the Israeli flag or its replacement with a Palestinian flag. Such a move is particularly important in a time where Israel is seeking to annex more Palestinian land. We must not remain silent.

Mods, we are watching your response on this initiative to correct a mistake.

@waz @LeGenD

This motion is seeking the removal of the Israeli flag from Pakistan Defence Forum. Pakistan does not recognize Israel as a country, as such, an Israeli flag should not be an option on a Pakistani domain either.

I suggest either the complete removal of the Israeli flag or its replacement with a Palestinian flag. Such a move is particularly important in a time where Israel is seeking to annex more Palestinian land. We must not remain silent.

Mods, we are watching your response on this initiative to correct a mistake.

@waz @LeGenD
No. People of Pakistan are not enemy of Israel. And we believe that they reserve equal right to put their point of view.
So, no thats a bad idea, according to me.

No. People of Pakistan are not enemy of Israel. And we believe that they reserve equal right to put their point of view.
So, no thats a bad idea, according to me.

You are entitled to have your opinion, but according to Pakistan, there is no country called "Israel". As such, there shouldn't be the flag of an imaginary country on a Pakistani domain.

You are entitled to have your opinion, but according to Pakistan, there is no country called "Israel". As such, there shouldn't be the flag of an imaginary country on a Pakistani domain.
That is fine but WE have Israeli members here on PDF. What should WE do about them?

Israel is a UN recognized state by the way - cannot be treated as a ghost "online."

We also do not recognize Armenia but Armenians are so beautiful, like the kardashians.....

Suggest we let the isreali’s be

KV

That is fine but WE have Israeli members here on PDF. What should WE do about them?

Israel is a UN recognized state by the way - cannot be treated as a ghost "online."

Then Taiwan is not recognized by the UN.

So why do we have the Taiwan flag? :D

Back
Top Bottom