What's new

Reminder to India By President Barack Obama's Video

now you forced me

Modi kissed obama , hugged obama and slept with obama and obama broke the virginity of modi, and they had love jihad , so what the heck are you talking about you fool . Obama bashed and spanked modi by saying that dont hide your ugly face behind the mirror now ... what was that kissing and hugging for ??????? you are foools
Now i know why Pakistanis are so interested in Me
Lahore: 6-year-old boy killed after rape | Pakistan | Dunya News

so next time take care when you visit mosque

This news is fact what you said is B.S

:lol: :lol:

That is what i am talking about why only india ??? i think same issue is there in other countries in fact it is the problem with all the countries , why not European countries where they target Muslims after the charlie hebdo attack ... So you are right , Obama is a problem where ever he goes he create problems ..
its not clear in video that, was there any specific question by any reporter to Obama about India or has he given this thoughts in his own??
I think Obama should look into his own country, where blacks and whites are fighting and the blacks are begging for their Equality.
And also Obama should look at europe as you have mentioned and also into Pakistan where a christian couple was burnt alive for whatever reason, and this was neither the first nor the last I guess.
Even he has said this, does he think that "dumb" religious leaders will take it seriously and will stop their nonsense??

its not clear in video that, was there any specific question by any reporter to Obama about India or has he given this thoughts in his own??
I think Obama should look into his own country, where blacks and whites are fighting and the blacks are begging for their Equality.
And also Obama should look at europe as you have mentioned and also into Pakistan where a christian couple was burnt alive for whatever reason, and this was neither the first nor the last I guess.
Even he has said this, does he think that "dumb" religious leaders will take it seriously and will stop their nonsense??

He is a black Niger and as you said he should take care of his own country and yes there was this ruthless incident here in Pakistan as well it is happening all over the place and where ever it is happening it should be stopped if in Pakistan or India or any where else we should tolerate one and other and live with harmony and peace , whole those civil wars in America what were they for ?? America was the country where slavery was not illegal and these Nigers they were tortured and killed by white people .

Now i know why Pakistanis are so interested in Me
Lahore: 6-year-old boy killed after rape | Pakistan | Dunya News

so next time take care when you visit mosque

This news is fact what you said is B.S

:lol: :lol:
Your country is called rapistan and there is not a second where you dont rape your own women dont send me links you fool coz i can write a book on links to the rapes of india :agree::agree:, and dont take the name of mosque here and we know how you have got many wrong numbers in india they are all rapists, it is the nation of rapist and you are famous for that :rofl::rofl:

He is a black Niger and as you said he should take care of his own country and yes there was this ruthless incident here in Pakistan as well it is happening all over the place and where ever it is happening it should be stopped if in Pakistan or India or any where else we should tolerate one and other and live with harmony and peace , whole those civil wars in America what were they for ?? America was the country where slavery was not illegal and these Nigers they were tortured and killed by white people .
man I am getting more and more impressed by your thoughts, So @Norwegian and you I have found two EXCELLENT pakistani persons :-)
Yes we should live with peace and harmony, And that is why India is a SECULAR country, but ..... Yep, Morons are everywhere.

Your country is called rapistan and there is not a second where you dont rape your own women dont send me links you fool coz i can write a book on links to the rapes of india :agree::agree:, and dont take the name of mosque here and we know how you have got many wrong numbers in india they are all rapists, it is the nation of rapist and you are famous for that :rofl::rofl:

Then stop your women who comes to India now piss off clown

no one gives a F*ck about what obama thinks about us.. all we care is there investment in India.. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom