What's new

Reminder to India By President Barack Obama's Video

INDIANS are now became tools in the hands of America , and America would test them out with their demands this is just a start more is comming soon very soon

He has busted your bubbles all the Ghar wapsi what else would be the significance dont think that no body is watching you while you would do all the non sense and convert Christians and Muslims with force ......
video is not playing mate solve the issue regards

I use zenmate in google chrome it is small plugin for chrome that you can install just google it Zenmate in google chrome and install that , and turn it on when you want to watch youtube videos .
thanks alot mate

He has busted your bubbles all the Ghar wapsi what else would be the significance dont think that no body is watching you while you would do all the non sense and convert Christians and Muslims with force ......
@wolfschanzee you still don't understand i asked SIGNIFICANCE

Is India taking Aid or leftover weapons which he would stop i am not sure about Pakistan.

Reconversion has been going on last many years and it will continue we don't have to worry about U.S drones

:lol: :lol:

Good but there are more south asian nations who are more religious intolerant than India, What about them mr. Obama? :o:

@wolfschanzee you still don't understand i asked SIGNIFICANCE

Is India taking Aid or leftover weapons which he would stop i am not sure about Pakistan.

Reconversion has been going on last many years and it will continue we don't have to worry about U.S drones

:lol: :lol:
You are in mood of trolling i think go some where else to do that

Good but there are more south asian nations who are more religious intolerant than India, What about them mr. Obama? :o:
That is what i am talking about why only india ??? i think same issue is there in other countries in fact it is the problem with all the countries , why not European countries where they target Muslims after the charlie hebdo attack ... So you are right , Obama is a problem where ever he goes he create problems ..

You are in mood of trolling i think go some where else to do that
what i stated is fact so i repeat it again Indians don't give a shit what Obama said coz we don't beg $ to buy weapon

what i stated is fact so i repeat it again Indians don't give a shit what Obama said coz we don't beg $ to buy weapon
now you forced me

Modi kissed obama , hugged obama and slept with obama and obama broke the virginity of modi, and they had love jihad , so what the heck are you talking about you fool . Obama bashed and spanked modi by saying that dont hide your ugly face behind the mirror now ... what was that kissing and hugging for ??????? you are foools

Back
Top Bottom