What's new

Reham Khan calls PAKISTAN as MUNAFIQ KAUM

What am I on about? Her not judging the whole nation. That is my opinion and I am welcome to it, who are you or anyone else to question it. She can pass her opinion on matters she is knowledgeable about, judging the whole nation of Pakistan is out of her remit, is she washed zamzam and amber?

Get real!

I'm a free citizen with a right to free speech, and so is she. I can question your opinions, legally. She too has a legal right to express her opinions.

If you don't like her opinions, okay fine, feel free to disagree to her opinions. But getting personal, that's going pretty low.

Why? Do only politicians and bureaucrats count? Does no one have an opinion in Pakistan or is no one allowed to air their views? But you'd prefer the shenanigans of people like Rehman Malik who makes a fool of himself whenever he opens his mouth!

absolutely agree. that's how democracy works, you have the right to express yourself freely.

I'm a free citizen with a right to free speech, and so is she. I can question your opinions, legally. She too has a legal right to express her opinions.

If you don't like her opinions, okay fine, feel free to disagree to her opinions. But getting personal, that's going pretty low.

Am I personal, did i use any harsh language or an offensive word directed towards her? Please check my posts. If you don't understand the point I am trying to make, that is fine but don't make a mountain out of a molehill where one doesn't exist.

Yes! Blanket statements do not apply nor should they be accepted. All Muslims are terrorists? Is that a fair statement to make? Can we label that "A spade is a spade"?
I beg to disagree here. I do not see it as a blanket statement rather a common observation. At which level are we not hypocrite? Do we practice what we say? Are we not who sell adulterate food, milk, even water? Are we not who inject water in animals, and soak vegetables in carbides? Are we not who sell fake medicines? Are we not who increase the rate of everything by 200-300% in Ramazan? Are we not who extort? Are we not who take the tax but do not provide services? Are we not who never fulfill our promises? Are we not who tell lies more routinely than we speak the truth? Exceptions are there, no doubt, but when we talk collectively about a society, we talk about what the majority does, and not the minority.

Aad, and Samood, and other nations were not destroyed because there were no pious people among them, but because an overwhelming majority of their societies was going against Allah's rules.

Am I personal, did i use any harsh language or an offensive word directed towards her? Please check my posts. If you don't understand the point I am trying to make, that is fine but don't make a mountain out of a molehill where one doesn't exist.

the point you're making is that she's not into politics, she does not have political office, hence she should be banned from talking on Pakistan.

I beg to disagree here. I do not see it as a blanket statement rather a common observation. At which level are we not hypocrite? Do we practice what we say? Are we not who sell adulterate food, milk, even water? Are we not who inject water in animals, and soak vegetables in carbides? Are we not who sell fake medicines? Are we not who increase the rate of everything by 200-300% in Ramazan? Are we not who extort? Are we not who take the tax but do not provide services? Are we not who never fulfill our promises? Are we not who tell lies more routinely than we speak the truth?

Lets agree to disagree Syedali. I don't respect her statement one bit. If that makes me a munafiq than I leave that up to god to judge me.

the point you're making is that she's not into politics, she does not have political office, hence she should be banned from talking on Pakistan.
That is not the point I made at all. Please read my posts again.

who is she ? whats her background ? has she done no wrong in her life?isnt her husband mr u turn ? does she holds a political office ? if yes then she has no right to judge us

It was a tough job looking into someone's garbage, but this is what you once said :

And I think she is more than adequately qualified and suited to making such statements.
One shouldnt use such harsh words for a whole nation when one herself first needs some improvement in lotsa things...this holier than thou attitude of some wannabe foreigners is so irritating at times....by the way wasnt she born and brought up in Pakistan and wo bhi in KPK? then howcome she is behaving like an "Alien/Alice in a Wonderland"

who is she ? whats her background ? has she done no wrong in her life?isnt her husband mr u turn ? does she holds a political office ? if yes then she has no right to judge us
Being a Pakistani citizen and a tax payers, she has every right, just like me and you have that right.

What about munafiq khan she has now married???
I guess now munafaqat has become permissable

One shouldnt use such harsh words for a whole nation when one herself first needs some improvement in lotsa things...this holier than thou attitude of some wannabe foreigners is so irritating at times....by the way wasnt she born and brought up in Pakistan and wo bhi in KPK? then howcome she is behaving like an "Alien/Alice in a Wonderland"
There is no holier than thou attitude here rather common, I repeat, common observation of Pakistani society that has rotten to its core. It is not wise not to tell the patient that he is dying of cancer and that he needs an urgent and very invasive surgery if he were to survive. We must begin to start speaking truth to ourselves for one cant fix notinh if he does not realize something is wrong with him.

It was a tough job looking into someone's garbage, but this is what you once said :

Garbage, nice. Any more insults you would like to throw my way while your at it. Building a good picture here.

There is no holier than thou attitude here rather common, I repeat, common observation of Pakistani society that has rotten to its core. It is not wise not to tell the patient that he is dying of cancer and that he needs an urgent and very invasive surgery if he were to survive. We must begin to start speaking truth to ourselves for one cant fix notinh if he does not realize something is wrong with him.
There is good in Pakistan, you have to search it. Apne ap pey keecha ochalo gey to apne kapdey gundey hoan gey! The rest my esteemed brother is upto you. Allah Kher! :)

She is a British Pakistani journalist. She currently hosts the current affairs talk show In Focus on Dawn News. In 2013, Khan came to Pakistan and joined Pakistani news channel News One and later joined AAJ TV.

She is married to politician and former cricketer Imran Khan.
NA KAR, QASME?

Back
Top Bottom