What's new

Record Aircraft Crashes of Indian Air Force | Updates & Discussions

Really depressing.

Loss of pilots life
Loss ASTE pilots
Loss of wanted twin seat trainer Mirage
Loss of upgraded Mirage indicting something wrong with the ever slow progressing Upgradation .

No way to console . Depression haven't gone since morning.

Awful silence from our Indian Bhais who like to compare to China.... :)

But you are in a dictatorship.. You try to even hide your rocket failed launches. Plane crashes are a lot easier to hide. And the whole world is aware of Chinese quality. No wonder the pakistanis didn't go for a Chinese engine for Jf17 but opted for a Russian engine.
please dont worry about what us paksitanis choose or didnt.

worry about your drunk pilots flying these metal coffins. IAF saftey record is bloody joke and your maintaince is the laughing stock of the world.

HAL upgraded mirage 2000 crash is a very worrying sign for an indian

Losing those two pilots is a big loss, as test pilots, they were the cream of the IAF. Lord knows, IAF dont have many of those !

Losing those two pilots is a big loss, as test pilots, they were the cream of the IAF. Lord knows, IAF dont have many of those !
There is something really wrong with their maintenance structure. I can bet with you that you will see more mki crashes too it's just a matter of time.

Crashes can happen for many reasons. Don't really care for IAF crashes but this one will hurt them a bit akin to our Mirage crashes couple of years ago in that it is a dual seat version which are rare and harder to replace. IAF just bought some used one I think from France.
The good thing is this was probably just upgraded at an exhorbant cost to the -5 standard or higher so def will be felt by them.

Crashes can happen for many reasons. Don't really care for IAF crashes but this one will hurt them a bit akin to our Mirage crashes couple of years ago in that it is a dual seat version which are rare and harder to replace. IAF just bought some used one I think from France.
The good thing is this was probably just upgraded at an exhorbant cost to the -5 standard or higher so def will be felt by them.
Forget our older Mirages, the IAF bought the Mitage-2000 as a counter to PAF getting the F-16s in early 80s, thus the first Mirages were inducted a couple of years after the F-16s arrived.
It will hurt as it was just upgraded by HAL and people are openly saying that no wonder France wasn't willing to take guarantee for Rafales that were meant to be produced by HAL.

Forget our older Mirages, the IAF bought the Mitage-2000 as a counter to PAF getting the F-16s in early 80s, thus the first Mirages were inducted a couple of years after the F-16s arrived.
It will hurt as it was just upgraded by HAL and people are openly saying that no wonder France wasn't willing to take guarantee for Rafales that were meant to be produced by HAL.

I mentioned our Mirages in the context of losing dual seaters to crashes lately Those are not easily replaced.

Jaguar should either be Darin 3 upgraded with new engines or retired ...

Important ly Pilots were safe most if the time
Not possible ..will be shit storm if you even retire the jauguars..mig 21, mig27 retirement in 2023 is threatening the no. to drop to 26sq if jauguars go it will drop to 19
We are talking about 18 sq between mig21 mig27 and juaguars all on borrowed time

Not possible ..will be shit storm if you even retire the jauguars..mig 21, mig27 retirement in 2023 is threatening the no. to drop to 26sq if jauguars go it will drop to 19
We are talking about 18 sq between mig21 mig27 and juaguars all on borrowed time

There is time limit where upgradation will be useful.

If remaining life is only 10~15 years ,
How can we upgrade if engine is not bought even now .

Another day, another loss?

My two cents for this year: minimum of 10 losses for IAF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom