What's new

Record Aircraft Crashes of Indian Air Force | Updates & Discussions

Uttar Pradesh: Visuals from Kushinagar where an Indian Air Force Jaguar fighter plane crashed today, the pilot managed to eject safely. A court of Inquiry has been ordered to investigate the accident.

Dx-5ADMUcAEFVCW.jpg

Great to hear that the Pilot is Safe.
Waise Jammer Mia "Sully" Dekhi ki nahi ? I think you will love that film.

Uttar Pradesh: Visuals from Kushinagar where an Indian Air Force Jaguar fighter plane crashed today, the pilot managed to eject safely. A court of Inquiry has been ordered to investigate the accident.

Dx-5ADMUcAEFVCW.jpg
It's a yearly affair, they will have at least some Mig-21s or Jaguars crashing annually.

It's a yearly affair, they will have at least some Mig-21s or Jaguars crashing annually.
and they claim that their tejas doesn't crash.Somebody please tell them that those jets don't crash who can't fly e.g: truck mounted so-called jet teja bhai.

The Jaguar has always been a robust aircraft. It can take a lot, and it is pretty deadly in the right hands.

Wtf! IAF have to crash one to even things out! :pissed:

Unwritten camaraderie. Go figure

Glad to hear the pilot is safe,aircraft can be replaced but not the pilots flying them.

Idiot doesn't know that our sorties rate is considerably high than normal because of war on terror in the last 13-14 years or so.

He comes with same lame excuses with all the dozens of IDs he creates to get embarrassed on this forum

BC ID nayi banayi hai to excuse bhi naya la lai

Well said. Seems India nd China Both have similar issues.

https://taskandpurpose.com/china-j-15-fighter-jets
You should realise we have 800+ Gen 4 planes versus 300+ Indian Gen 4 planes. Mathematically, your crash rates are double ours. :rofl:. When have you heard Chinese J-7s crashing like coffins? a couple, not hundreds my friend.

Well said. Seems India nd China Both have similar issues.

https://taskandpurpose.com/china-j-15-fighter-jets
Yah and also SU-30MKI crashes too. Thanks for reminding me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom