What's new

Realistic worst care scenarios for Indian Muslims

What about Hyderabad?

I think you should understand that anti-Muslim violence does not exist in India unless the authorities in power want it to occur.

Spontaneous violence, usually originating from rumors or some incident, will not go beyond a couple of hours. Any violence that exists beyond four hours or more is with the connivance and active support of the state.

Having said that, Old city of Hyderabad is Muslims dominated.

Oh man this RSS publicist is back .... your chaddi is more khaki then any RSS supporter
The ONLY solution is for Muslims to get self determination in India.

There must be a free nation for Muslims in India and any other nationalities that wish to secede.

Pakistan protects Hindu temples in Pakistan.
India destroys Masjids in India.

The 5000 year old way of life aka civilization is very different.

Short term- Ghettoization
Medium term- Expulsion from hardline states
Long term- Genocide

Dude its only due to people like him BJP won 18 seats in WB ........ RSS knows more such people speak more consolidation will happen among majority

I also think he's a RSS stooge, his post sounds just unbelievable.

What about Hyderabad?

So it that area vulnerable? Like Raja Singh is known for his anti Muslim comments. So is that area riot prone?

No, it's a trading area, and there won't be riots for the simple reason that the people who voted for Raj Singh are traders, and wouldn't know what to do in a riot. People go there to pick up cheap cloth, sandals and footwear, glassware (bangles and beads); I picked up an exquisite tea pot for my sister on the pavement, and the vendor was Muslim, as it happened. By eight or so, it empties out and only those who live there stay on. It isn't uniform; there are several kinds of neighbourhood. The constituency consists of ten or more parts; I marked them on the map.

If I remember correctly, he was the only BJP MLA that won. The seats were divided between the local party that agitated for the formation of Telangana, their electoral allies, the MIM, led by Asaduddin Owaisi, and the Congress.

There are other BJP pockets in Secunderabad - I was invited to talk at one, and accepted, before the university staff tipped me off with ill-concealed amusement. My VC's reaction flummoxed me; he said I should go, otherwise our case is lost by default. My presentation was on Kashmir. It was quite obviously not to their taste, not what they had expected, but they were very polite.

Dude its only due to people like him BJP won 18 seats in WB ........ RSS knows more such people speak more consolidation will happen among majority
ROFL.

When people resist, they must be playing your game.

Why?

We don't have the right to fight for our justice? Or even that has something to do with Hindu politics?

You are literally fighting as RSS want you to fight .... people like you will make sure in next election BJP will sweep in Kerala too
ROFL.

When people resist, they must be playing your game.

Why?

We don't have the right to fight for our justice? Or even that has something to do with Hindu politics?

I think there are many more reasons than people like him.

I also think he's a RSS stooge, his post sounds just unbelievable.

At times I think of him as a agent provocateur for the RSS or government, trying to entice the Indian Muslims on this forum to make a provocative statement. For example his recent thread about making Muslims carve out a new country out of India purely for Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom