What's new

Reaction to the UAE India Investment Fund

Man you just beat me in this I was going to make a thread on this issue after sometime.

My POV is that Pakistan as a nation has put all their hopes on CPEC actually they don't have anything good to offer than CPEC.
If these were the analysts then they should have known the only objection is on route not the money.
But they have grown a special love with CPEC that it should be be the main issue when we are talking about India and they paint a picture that
India being a bigger economy and a bigger country is restless because of 46 billion dollar super duper CPEC and want to earn TRPs to show their masses that see how modi is sleepless because of our corridor and blah blah blah.
This is not the only video you will see on this topic there are numerous ones.

The only reason India has a prob with CPEC is because it runs through disputed territory, other than that no problem., good for Pakistan and Pakistanis.
And you're building dams in disputed territory.

its not indian kashmir boy...
I know it is illegally occupied since 1947. But according to Pakistan's constitution its disputed while it is an integral part according to India's constitution.

Therefore technically both can fight over it as much as they want :azn:

Don't you make Dams in Indian side of Kashmir... Even the area is disputed
We are making dams without Chinese money. Pakistan will use them if they get whole Kashmir

We won't sell Kashmir to Chinese.

since Pakistan is agreeing to let China use disputed Kashmir therefore India is objecting. We will have problem with China if we get whole Kashmir. :P

Back
Top Bottom