What's new

Reaction to the UAE India Investment Fund

Reaction score
Country
India
During last week's Modi visit to UAE, UAE announced the UAE India Infra Investment Fund of $75B. This is very welcome from both sides since India's infrastructure program is (slowly) kicking into higher gear (smart cities, highways etc) AND UAE is looking for profitable long term investment avenues.

What does surprise me is the kind of reaction in Pakistani TV . Below link is an example but there are numerous such. Why does Pakistan see red in this simple mutual investment deal? $75B for India is not as great an amount of money as $35B is for Pakistan, yet all the news programs are talking as if India made the $35B CPEC deal any less valuable!

I don't understand this reaction. This has NOTHING to do with Pakistan. India needs a LOT of investment in roads, power, manufacturing, shipping etc etc. Otherwise India cannot continue supporting 1.2B & growing population and reduce poverty.

Am I missing something here?

I don't what problem this Analyst have with this but Pakistan welcome any such Investment in India unlike India crying on CPEC we should both be happy for what we are getting.... He is simple Analyst but you can see Indian govt and Modi crying our CPEC....

lagta hai analyst Hilali ka dimaag to poora ka poora hil gaya !!! :p:

unlike India crying on CPEC
Change CPEC route from India's Kashmir (Gilgit/Baltistan) and then India won't have no problem

I think you missed the other part where Pakistan should sent troops or not :)

I don't think that either will get that amount in terms of investing; the only good part is other countries are ready to invest in India.
I don't what problem this Analyst have with this but Pakistan welcome any such Investment in India unlike India crying on CPEC we should both be happy for what we are getting.... He is simple Analyst but you can see Indian govt and Modi crying our CPEC....

The only reason India has a prob with CPEC is because it runs through disputed territory, other than that no problem., good for Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Change CPEC route from India's Kashmir (Gilgit/Baltistan) and then India won't have no problem

Don't you make Dams in Indian side of Kashmir... Even the area is disputed

@Post Colonnial I just started watching the video and heard the opening statements of this lady. I liked the way an anchor from "Islamic" republic of Pakistan is accusing Modi of doing politics on the basis of religion. :P

I think you missed the other part where Pakistan should sent troops or not :)

I don't think that either will get that amount in terms of investing; the only good part is other countries are ready to invest in India.
I havent watched commted on just description written above

Don't you make Dams in Indian side of Kashmir... Even the area is disputed
India & Pak has separate treaty for that and both country are allowed to make dams in their land in some rivers but where ,India makes dam for us. Pak government blame india for not making dam in pak

its not indian kashmir boy...

Back
Top Bottom