What's new

RAW is WAR !!!

@gogbot
I think AV did a very good thing by starting relationship with US. You might not have full knowledge but he is considered one of the best prime minister even by MMS. He focused on infrastrucutre, the defense mordernization which we often talk was started by him. The list huge dude.

I was also pro BJP but now I am with MMS. The reason is I do not like their attitude, I do not want Hindu Muslim divide, plus they are not doing a good job. They opposed for the sake of Nuclear deal was first by them. I think their leadership is not upto the mark.

@gogbot
I think AV did a very good thing by starting relationship with US. You might not have full knowledge but he is considered one of the best prime minister even by MMS. He focused on infrastrucutre, the defense mordernization which we often talk was started by him. The list huge dude.

I was also pro BJP but now I am with MMS. The reason is I do not like their attitude, I do not want Hindu Muslim divide, plus they are not doing a good job. They opposed for the sake of Nuclear deal was first by them. I think their leadership is not upto the mark.

Well as i have said before I consider AV, To be solid leader.

I did not pay attention to politics much during his reign of government.
But i know he made a lot of bold moves. The Pokran tests were conducted Under him.

I consider Him to be the only leader in the BJP that i could trust to lead the nation.

I would like to ask two questions...

(1) Where is that crystal ball from which you got all this info?
(2) How it is connected to RAW?

1.) Brahma Chellaney on Zee News & G Parthasarathy on NDTV/India TV they are more expert and knowledgeable than people like you how go by american lobby/media hype:chilli::chilli:

2.) First read what i have written then you will know. YOU WILL SEE RAW CONNECTION.

These are all the facts how morarji desai, gujral and av handled RAW.

I don't go by assumptions, hypes or prejudices.

As far as relations with US goes your sleep should be broken by obama's license to china to middle in south asia.

US has a historic relations with pak has that means pak have become develop nation or super power. US only uses nations for their own gains.

Yeah if there were GEORGE W BUSH then things have been different. Democrates guys like obama/clinton easily get hyped but they are not FRIENDLY/GOOD FOR INDIA.:victory:

But i know he made a lot of bold moves. The Pokran tests were conducted Under him.

I consider Him to be the only leader in the BJP that i could trust to lead the nation.

1.) BJP/advani/vajpayee knows that there time in power is limited and to gain votes they have conducted N-Test.

2.) That was the time when india starting to run they make it cripple by sanction (i'm talking about high end technologies) the result is delay in LCA/missile program etc. We have to reinvent the wheel.

3.) Pakistan came out of shell and every now and then uses N Card to threaten us or international community to pressurize India.

4.) What we have got by N - Test a fake felling of security?

5.) Our defense up gradation has been slow down because we are a atomic power.

6.) Even no one is sure of our n capabilities, scientists are debating about its result, if Vajpayee was so much patriotic why then they have not again validated the atomic tests in there 6 years of rule?

7.) Do you remember the coffin scam?

8.) Do you remember the Tehalka?

9.) Vajpayee/Advani have sold VSNL/5 star hotels/balco for peanuts.

They have accused Rajiv Gandhi of scam but becuse of bofors we have won the Kargil.:bunny:

What are you saying man... BJP is the only party in our country that can give rapid economic and foreign policy success to india...
Also this rapid indian economic surge went ahead in vajpayee`s era...

:what::what::what:

What!!! Do you think so???

So far BJP has given nothing (not even one thing) to India. Which BJP ruled state is peaceful?? BJP and it's allies are only there to create chaos around the country....and make Congress look good for the Muslims...grey looks white when placed besides black.

Gujarat won't be a good example, there is nothing to be cheerful there...Gujarat's borrowing is the only cause of its rapid development. Borrowing and spending is America's rule of economic growth where oligarchs flourish and people pay the debt later.

Last edited:

Agreed. The current leadership sucks and Advani is no match for him.

I am not someone who forms the opinion just based new items.
There was an interview of Brijesh Mishra, in which he described how he use to take decisions.

One more thing, he made our relationship with Israel and China better. He was no ordinary man, he was someone who can plan well for future. I see similar qualities in MMS, we are grateful he is our PM, may god bless him long life and health. If he is there for 1 more term we are going to be in great position.

I am a big fan of MMS
What Chidambaram is doing in home ministry was unthinkable.

He was no ordinary man, he was someone who can plan well for future.

Yes he wasn't ordinary by even a stretch, he was so senile he couldn't even remember in which country he was (while on foreign visits). And now you can only guess who was pulling his strings from the background.

And Indians would never admit what Pokhran II was, a premature experiment at best. He exploded the bomb when the design wasn't fully developed and there was no urgency in our part.

Consider this
We tested > Pakistanis tested > whole world knew Paks has nukes.

It was just a provocation for Pakistanis so that it's real enemies (which are not us) got the signal that their fears were true. And who told AVB to do that...guess.

Yes he wasn't ordinary by even a stretch, he was so senile he couldn't even remember in which country he was (while on foreign visits). And now you can only guess who was pulling his strings from the background.

And Indians would never admit what Pokhran II was, a premature experiment at best. He exploded the bomb when the design wasn't fully developed and there was no urgency in our part.

Consider this
We tested > Pakistanis tested > whole world knew Paks has nukes.

It was just a provocation for Pakistanis so that it's real enemies (which are not us) got the signal that their fears were true. And who told AVB to do that...guess.

It was Mr PV Narsimha Rao, in a secret note handed over to Vajpayee when BJP got the majority. The note said "We are just about to perform nuclear tests. Please do not halt it"

:what:

^ you are making a specific accusation here, may I know how you knew about that?

Anyway I call it bullshit.

:what:

^ you are making a specific accusation here, may I know how you knew about that?

Anyway I call it bullshit.

Chillax dude !!!

This disclosure was made by ABV himself when he came to attend the final rights of Mr Rao after his death. Right after the cremation he was asked about his personal relation with Mr Rao. This is what he replied. To be more specific, he told that it was a hand written note in pencil.

Chillax dude !!!

This disclosure was made by ABV himself when he came to attend the final rights of Mr Rao after his death. Right after the cremation he was asked about his personal relation with Mr Rao. This is what he replied. To be more specific, he told that it was a hand written note in pencil.

This story must have been reported by some news outlet. I can't find anything. Anyway anything from Vajpayee's mouth can't be taken at face value. :no:

This story must have been reported by some news outlet. I can't find anything. Anyway anything from Vajpayee's mouth can't be taken at face value. :no:

Yes, that depends on your personal reasoning. Anyways I dont think it is that much a deal. Outgoing PM casually briefing the incoming PM about ongoing stuffs, pretty usual.

Back
Top Bottom