What's new

RAW is WAR !!!

Replace the right the wing policy part with left wing foreign policy there.

No, No.

Don't let the Conservatives fool You.
that's exactly what they will do when in power.

the center left congress is the only government we have that's has any foreign policy backbone.

You let right winger like BJP into power.
They will sell our national interests abroad, just to curry more favor back home.

No, No.

Don't let the Conservatives fool You.
that's exactly what they will do when in power.

the center left congress is the only government we have that's has any foreign policy backbone.

You let right winger like BJP into power.
They will sell our national interests abroad, just to curry more favor back home.

When it comes to broad india foreign policy, Congress and BJP virtually micmic each other.U wont find much difference of opinion between them.

When it comes to broad india foreign policy, Congress and BJP virtually micmic each other.U wont find much difference of opinion between them.

Not true. They differed wildly on Sri Lanka.
While Rajive Ghandi realized India troops were needed in Sri Lanka.
The BJP differed. NA dpulled back the troops when they came to power.
We not only hurt our self but Also Sri Lanka.
Rajive Ghandi was latter assassinated. As he was about to take power and un do that mistake.

Don't let the BJP fool you.Just because they were united in Improving relations with America. does not mean it was for the same reasons as that UPA

Put it this way. Every single Foreign policy achievement and or struggle India has Faced has been under the UPA.

I trust no one in the BJP.( i had some trust in atal bihari vajpayee because he was an honest man. But i still doubt his motives)
I trust some in the UPA.

Face it the Biggest appeal to a voter in India is not the Issues but Honesty. And the UPA is the Only side that seems to be showing signs of it.

Rajive Ghandi was latter assassinated. As he was about to take power and un do that mistake.

Don't let the BJP fool you.Just because they were united in Improving relations with America. does not mean it was for the same reasons as that UPA

Put it this way. Every single Foreign policy achievement and or struggle India has Faced has been under the UPA.

I trust no one in the BJP.( i had some trust in atal bihari vajpayee because he was an honest man. But i still doubt his motives)
I trust some in the UPA.

Face it the Biggest appeal to a voter in India is not the Issues but Honesty. And the UPA is the Only side that seems to be showing signs of it.

Dear...I am no fan of NDA but still your post seems like an advertisement of Congress.

It is true that almost all major policy successes are related to Congress. the reason is that Congress is the one who ruled most of the time. So all debacle is also associated with Congress only.

Whether BJP is fooling me or not, it is up to my understanding. I believe Congress and BJP are having almost similar foreign policy as some member has already pointed out.

Anyways it is not related to topic.

As RAW is concerned, I think AB Vajpayee too did good job with respect to it. He probably reactivated some RAW units/cells. :)

Dear...I am no fan of NDA but still your post seems like an advertisement of Congress.

It is true that almost all major policy successes are related to Congress. the reason is that Congress is the one who ruled most of the time. So all debacle is also associated with Congress only.

Whether BJP is fooling me or not, it is up to my understanding. I believe Congress and BJP are having almost similar foreign policy as some member has already pointed out.

Anyways it is not related to topic.

As RAW is concerned, I think AB Vajpayee too did good job with respect to it. He probably reactivated some RAW units/cells. :)

That's because congress is the only decent part in India.

As an organization they are a political party that has ruled India For most of its history after Independence. Nothing more can be said

They have charimatic figure heads like Manmohan Singh, Sonia and rahul(he seems a bit of a Simpleton, but hey he doesn't see the dis honest type) Ghandi . Shashi Tharoor. etc

People you can trust. That's the main appeal.

The BJP on the other hand.
Has only one appeal they are the opposition party. They keep congress in line. If congress ever messed up to badly They picked up the slack filled in the power vacuum.

But why i dont like the BJP

They say they represent hindu's whilst they only represent the Fundamentalist Hindu's . They need to shake this persona and make them selves a Secular party in the eyes of teh people. As they generally are Closed doors. But they make a lot of Not so secular campaign promises. Which does raise eye brows when u consider voting for them.

They also dont has any figure heads people can trust. No charisma is available in party that's run By people in their 70's. Big surprise there.

When you think of congress You think of Dr.Singh Brilliant economic. Trust worthy. rural background. Knows how its like to be poor.

You think of the BJP. You get who ?
even Varun Gandhi is nothing but a Political Bigot. Willing to do anything to appeal to a Demographic as well as sell India's Principles down the Gutter

That's why no one should trust the BJP.
IF another opposition party came about. The BJP would just disappear.

No one in India wants to fight , everyone wants progress.

This is not the time of rthe BJP. and in fact it should never be the time unless its gets it self sorted out.

Well,its actually the VP Singh govt which took the decision to withdraw IPKF from Srilanka that too when the Srilankan govt insisted on the withdrawl of indian forces from Srilanka. BJP gave only outside support to coillation govt of VP singh at the center .

Its ur personal opinion and u free to have it.

What exactly does this mean? Are other like left parties are not so "decent"? :what:

As an organization they are a political party that has ruled India For most of its history after Independence. Nothing more can be said

Congress was actively associated with freedom struggle. This was one of the reasons why they ruled for so many years. Anyways, this does not add anything to make them more decent.

They have charimatic figure heads like Manmohan Singh, Sonia and rahul(he seems a bit of a Simpleton, but hey he doesn't see the dis honest type) Ghandi . Shashi Tharoor. etc

Other also has/had charismatic fugures like Vajpayee, Lohia etc. etc.
No one is denying Congress had some very good leaders. So have others.
Just my personal openion, Shashi Tharoor is a jerk. Much hype less substance. Rahul is surely good but he needs to work more to become somewhat mature. There was some media exaggaration behind them as well.

The BJP on the other hand.
Has only one appeal they are the opposition party. They keep congress in line. If congress ever messed up to badly They picked up the slack filled in the power vacuum.

I agree they have done few bad things. They should be sentenced/punished/criticised for sure. Everyone did. It is a matter of national shame be it 1992 or 1984.
Since BJP messed up very bad so Congress jumped it fill up power vacuum. I mean I did not get the point.

But why i dont like the BJP

It is your choice. Mine is somewhat different.

They say they represent hindu's whilst they only represent the Fundamentalist Hindu's . They need to shake this persona and make them selves a Secular party in the eyes of teh people. As they generally are Closed doors. But they make a lot of Not so secular campaign promises. Which does raise eye brows when u consider voting for them.

I again say they did some bad stuff and defeated in elections. Even I voted for Congress. But to say it is doomed it both unrealistic and unnecessary.
IMO, media too palyed some role in demonizing BJP.

They also dont has any figure heads people can trust. No charisma is available in party that's run By people in their 70's. Big surprise there.

Precisely this is the reason why they are at their down side.

When you think of congress You think of Dr.Singh Brilliant economic. Trust worthy. rural background. Knows how its like to be poor.

True, MMS did a fantastic job. However I want to add that BJP and Congress, apart from foreign policies, have similar economic policies as well. ;)

You think of the BJP. You get who ?
even Varun Gandhi is nothing but a Political Bigot. Willing to do anything to appeal to a Demographic as well as sell India's Principles down the Gutter

That's why no one should trust the BJP.
IF another opposition party came about. The BJP would just disappear.

As I said this was the reason they suffered heavy loss in election.
I think it would not vanish, atleast in near future. It is very unlikely for second largest party to disappear.

No one in India wants to fight , everyone wants progress.

This is not the time of rthe BJP. and in fact it should never be the time unless its gets it self sorted out.

Agreed.

I trust some in the UPA.

What are you saying man... BJP is the only party in our country that can give rapid economic and foreign policy success to india...
Also this rapid indian economic surge went ahead in vajpayee`s era...

And you doubt his motives

You are only doing an advertisement of congress.Nothing else..
you should be neutral, and then rethink your opinion

You are right.. Nothing more can be said. They have made a complete mess of india

People you can trust

Every non congress govt worked overtime to kill all the indian capabilties including RAW.
1.) BJP (NDA Govt.) under Atal Bihari Vajpayee discloseds Pakistan about the conversation of Musharuf during Kargil war and that source dried up after that.
2.) RAW have done a good job to tackle pakistan in Kalistaan days, eventually pak have to come under.
3.) Inder Kumar Gujral in his PM days dismntle whole of RAW inside pakistan and greatly damaged all of RAW's capabilties.

These all has stated by G. Parthasarthy (Former Indian ambassador to Pakistan)

I really did just rant . about congress did'nt I.

Well Suffice to say People can understand Im not a big fan of the BJP

MM Singh is us puppet, tharoor is also their agent. You will soon see in future india will be cornered in ctbt. As per us instructions they are calling for peace with pak which will never happen why because of pak army/isi will be unemployed india/pak will progress like hell and there is us/china angel also. How china will be able to engage india in subcontinent.

mm singh is not allowing raw to work aggressively.

MM singh is not a leader but a former bureaucrat and yes man. He's not elected by people but nominated by sonia gandhi.

Do you know why china is so aggressive because at the time of bijing Olympic sonia and rahul visited china and cpc's office despite chinese have avoided our pm/president.

Sonia & Rahul have caused great damage to india by their frequnt visits while china was busy in everything damaging except war against India.

Our leaders are frequently visiting china and giving wrong message to the china and the world. That you do anything against india and we will be fooled by some sweet talks.

congress has ignored/cornered good leaderships to save sonia/rahul future. bjp is worst party because of advani & co. and communists are always fatal for india and are on china's payroll.

We miss mrs. indira gandhi may her soul rest in peace.

MM Singh is us puppet, tharoor is also their agent. You will soon see in future india will be cornered in ctbt. As per us instructions they are calling for peace with pak which will never happen why because of pak army/isi will be unemployed india/pak will progress like hell and there is us/china angel also. How china will be able to engage india in subcontinent.

MM singh is not a leader but a former bureaucrat and yes man. He's not elected by people but nominated by sonia gandhi.

Do you know why china is so aggressive because at the time of bijing Olympic sonia and rahul visited china and cpc's office despite chinese have avoided our pm/president.

Sonia & Rahul have caused great damage to india by their frequnt visits while china was busy in everything damaging except war against India.

Our leaders are frequently visiting china and giving wrong message to the china and the world. That you do anything against india and we will be fooled by some sweet talks.

congress has ignored/cornered good leaderships to save sonia/rahul future. bjp is worst party because of advani & co. and communists are always fatal for india and are on china's payroll.

Some opposition groups Write Fiction.
People like u write fan fiction.

I would like to ask two questions...

(1) Where is that crystal ball from which you got all this info?
(2) How it is connected to RAW?

Back
Top Bottom