What's new

Rare Pictures of Quaid-e-Azam.

Tribute to The Founder of Pakistan Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah on his 132nd birth anniversary today the 25th Dec 2008, with fervor

3c89c2a08082fee0ce53a933fc30c746.gif
230d731af70ce5e59be0ced25495896c.jpg

Quaid-e-Azum Muhammad Ali Jinnah ** & ** Madr-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah

13416fb82ea4ec0f7c850a91546b06b6.jpg

Absolutely super, an excellent thread, congratulations to all and especially pkpatriotic and Rabzon. Thank you for the wonderful work, it's greatly appreciated.

:cheers: :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::cheers:

Absolutely super, an excellent thread, congratulations to all and especially pkpatriotic and Rabzon. Thank you for the wonderful work, it's greatly appreciated.

^^^^^^Thank you 'muse' for appreciation:cool:
May God Bless you, The Pakistan and the whole humanity!
:pakistan:Long-Live Pakistan:pakistan:

I gotta agree! Absolutely amazing thread! I just finished checking out every picture posted on here. There were some pictures that I haven't even seen before! Keep up the work everyone. Than you! :tup:

I gotta agree! Absolutely amazing thread! I just finished checking out every picture posted on here. There were some pictures that I haven't even seen before! Keep up the work everyone. Than you! :tup:

^^^^ Thanks you too 'Bezerk' for your precious comments :cheers:
May God bless you & whole humanity:enjoy:

quote from another website.

...with a sense of supreme satisfaction at the fulfillment of his mission that Jinnah told the nation in his last message on 14 August, 1948: "The foundations of your State have been laid and it is now for you to build and build as quickly and as well as you can". In accomplishing the task he had taken upon himself on the morrow of Pakistan's birth, Jinnah had worked himself to death, but he had, to quote richard Symons, "contributed more than any other man to Pakistan's survivial". He died on 11 September, 1948. How true was Lord Pethick Lawrence, the former Secretary of State for India, when he said, "Gandhi died by the hands of an assassin; Jinnah died by his devotion to Pakistan"....

Thanks for posting these pics. :pakistan:The best thread I have ever seen. My Quid my hero.:pakistan:

Amazing thread, God Bless this man. He was the only leader who actually gave a damn about Pakistan.

Thanks for posting these pics. :pakistan:The best thread I have ever seen. My Quid my hero.:pakistan:

Thanks for your comments! Your contribution for this thread related to the Quide, will be highly appreciated.... looking for your posts in respect Pictures, quots, and any historic events related to the Quaid Your "Hero" :enjoy::cheers:

Amazing thread, God Bless this man. He was the only leader who actually gave a damn about Pakistan.

Dear friends thanks a lot for your comments:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom