What's new

Rare Pictures of Quaid-e-Azam.

image.jpg
image.jpg

02.jpg

The Quaid-i-Millat Liaquat Ali Khan stands beside the Janaza of the Quaid-i-Azam. The huge crowd of mourners can be seen in the background

03.jpg

Fatima Jinnah and Quaid's daughter Dina (extreme left) weep as the body of the Quaid is being lowered in the grave

04.jpg

Rose petals are being showered on the Quaid's grave.

Why is the link broken for these pictures... can you please repost !! Thank you

By looking at the pictures even today, we can feel what are true leaders, there charisma can still be felt by looking at their pictures, i don't know is it just me or not, but the leaders of today's pakistan, lack that touch a person have, of vision , of accomplishment...... Sir We are sorry that we were not able to produce people who could follow on your teachings.....

Aaaapie B'day Baba-e-Qoum... You Will always be remembered in our Hearts... One Day Insha Allah we will see your Pakistan Finally made... No Terrorism only Peace, Equal Rights to Everyone, no Punjabi Sindhi Pakhtoon Balochi Kashmiri Only A Pakistani.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Dare to look into the eyes of the picture of this old man ... Oooohhhh I just cant express my feeling a rush of blood I felt through my vein and even in this picture I cant dare to look direct in to his eyes ... What a man What a leader ... Babaji we are proud to have a leader like you ... I salute you.

Dare to look into the eyes of the picture of this old man ... Oooohhhh I just cant express my feeling a rush of blood I felt through my vein and even in this picture I cant dare to look direct in to his eyes ... What a man What a leader ... Babaji we are proud to have a leader like you ... I salute you.
you need alprax then (just kidding)

Back
Top Bottom