What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

@Bratva @balixd@Secur

I hope you guys are carefully watching the thread ... i dont have to prove anything that no matter who killed waqqas but people are chanting for the death of some young guy associated with Political party , so even his blood doesnt count ... so my calculation is perfect if Tomorrow Rangers or Police rape a girl associated with MQM in the streets of Karachi , so there will be alcohol party in GHQ and whole KPK and Punjab .. seriously this really disappoint me ....

i have seen this footage again and again here is what i find ...
@balixd i will answer your question in next post but here i want to show you something ..
and @Bratva mentioned a pic pointing out the victim camera men and killer ,it make me feel that the camera men may get some blood drops on him when or if waqqas was shot from point blank range ...

now as @Bratva you are claiming that the possible killer in lining shirt run away ... here is something what i notice that he didnt actually run away ,even after waqqas been shot and fall on ground .... so rangers have enough time to capture him , so the argument collapsed on itself , see the pic ..

in the pic , i circle the shirt of the possible killer , that he is still in camera , so that clearly mean he didnt ran after shooting waqqas , he was there ..

How many times I have to repeat myself, It took rangers 1 probably more minutes to realize what happened to Waqas Ali shah because of ranger aerial firing. Waqas ali shah was behind the steel door, Rangers didn't knew what happened until People panicked and killer would have run in either direction quickly before Rangers noticed there is dead body lying behind steel door

The clip showing alleged killer standing right there was of probably 2-3 seconds. Do you know what happened after 2-3 seconds ?

Now I'm going to ask one of the most important question, pay close attention to your own posted pic. I can see a bullet hole. Spot the bullet hole and tell me in which direction bullet could've been fired.

21212.jpg

Let's discuss the possibility, If ranger had fired bullet in the trajectory of second line, 100's of people would've seen it right ? But we have seen rangers were pushed behind in such a position they were behind steel door

Last edited:
How many times I have to repeat myself, It took rangers 1 probably more minutes to realize what happened to Waqas Ali shah because of ranger aerial firing. Waqas ali shah was behind the steel door, Rangers didn't knew what happened until People panicked and killer would have run in either direction quickly before Rangers noticed there is dead body lying behind steel door

The clip showing alleged killer standing right there was of probably 2-3 seconds. Do you know what happened after 2-3 seconds ?

Now I'm going to ask one of the most important question, pay close attention to your own posted pic. I can see a bullet hole. Spot the bullet hole and tell me in which direction bullet could've been fired.
Any idea why rangers is still swifting through papers? For what?

ok got your point ... now i made some changes in the pic .. see and tell me that what you think now ???

Attachments

• 21212.jpg
    21212.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 41
ok got your point ... now i made some changes in the pic .. see and tell me that what you think now ???

I still stand by my theory, The alleged killer shot and run away. As you yourself admit, It was close range, None of the ranger was in vicinity to take such a clean shot Oh btw, are you seeing women standing behind the women. Arrest/capture/ kidnap her, She saw the whole thing as well. You don't need cameraman to verify who is the killer.

View attachment 201944

Let's discuss the possibility, If ranger had fired bullet in the trajectory of second line, 100's of people would've seen it right ? But we have seen rangers were pushed behind in such a position they were behind steel door

yeah , you are right there were 100's of people but here i will say what @balixd say , basic human Psychic . when there is a fire , they run to save their a$$'s .... and dont forget that before that pistol shot , one Ranger guy , shooting with AK in the Air like a crazy man ...

yeah , you are right there were 100's of people but here i will say what @balixd say , basic human Psychic . when there is a fire , they run to save their a$$'s .... and dont forget that before that pistol shot , one Ranger guy , shooting with AK in the Air like a crazy man ...

Again watch the video and tell me, Just one second before Waqqas was shot, Was Ranger guy still firing in the air and all the people were attentive towards him ?

I still stand by my theory, The alleged killer shot and run away. As you yourself admit, It was close range, None of the ranger was in vicinity to take such a clean shot Oh btw, are you seeing women standing behind the women. Arrest/capture/ kidnap her, She saw the whole thing as well. You don't need cameraman to verify who is the killer.

bhai i dont need anyone to ask ,.. i am no body .... but what my point is that it just make me little scared , that am i safe even when there is ranger ? who will protect me ? police tu waise hi larko ko utha leti hai aur 5 lac ke bad chorti hai , aur ager nai diye tu fake encounter ... now rangers are standing there and one young boy get shot and killed ... tell me one good reason to stay in this country ?? do i have to live in fear all the time ? bhatta , mobile snatchers , police and now rangers ... seriously man ...

Again watch the video and tell me, Just one second before Waqqas was shot, Was Ranger guy still firing in the air and all the people were attentive towards him ?

ary bhai read the post of @balixd ... and tell me yaar , when someone is shooting from AK - 47 right over your head how you feel ? would you be in your senses ?? you need 2-3 second to come back to your sense , and in this time someone shot the guy ...

bhai i dont need anyone to ask ,.. i am no body .... but what my point is that it just make me little scared , that am i safe even when there is ranger ? who will protect me ? police tu waise hi larko ko utha leti hai aur 5 lac ke bad chorti hai , aur ager nai diye tu fake encounter ... now rangers are standing there and one young boy get shot and killed ... tell me one good reason to stay in this country ?? do i have to live in fear all the time ? bhatta , mobile snatchers , police and now rangers ... seriously man ...

Yaar, Let me sing one more time like a broken record, What part of Rangers didn't had eyes on Waqqas, Rangers attention was diverted towards MOB, Rangers firing in air masking sound of fire shot towards Waqas, 2 Very easy escape routes, Rangers most probably realized after one or two minutes after MOB attention diverted away from them to WAQAS dead body until then killers must have escaped aren't you getting ? PLACE CIA, FBI,, NSA, SSG, DELTA FORCE SEAL 6 guys in same position, they would react in the same way.

Do you seriously think Rangers would pay more attention to the surroundings then to the MOB who are trying to instigate them ?

ary bhai read the post of @balixd ... and tell me yaar , when someone is shooting from AK - 47 right over your head how you feel ? would you be in your senses ?? you need 2-3 second to come back to your sense , and in this time someone shot the guy ...

And the alleged killer looks to be trained, most probably a disguised target killer. Warna Aesa koi stunt Rangers kay samnay kar sakta hai ?

Last edited:

Haadh hai yaar!!! Its a simple case..... If you are so scared why stand in line with protestors? Sit at home with your family and pray.......
I have been to this position at a private event and ita ugly, things can go wrong so badly at a concert that you cant imagine..... Forget about the political protest.......
And this is UK i am talking about, a man punched a lady and broke her nose, she fell on her face and injured her head..... This is a bloody concert.....

Yaar, Let me sing one more time like a broken record, What part of Rangers didn't had eyes on Waqqas, Rangers attention was diverted towards MOB, Rangers firing in air masking sound of fire shot towards Waqas, 2 Very easy escape routes, Rangers most probably realized after one or two minutes after MOB attention diverted towards from them to WAQAS dead body until then killers must have escaped aren't you getting ? PLACE CIA, FBI,, NSA, SSG, DELTA FORCE SEAL 6 guys in same position, they would react in the same way.

And the alleged killer looks to be trained, most probably a disguised target killer. Warna Aesa koi stunt Rangers kay samnay kar sakta hai ?

ary yaar .. ap sirf apni hate ki waja se esa souch rahe ho , like other member , put MQM hate aside and think properly ...

Ranger guy , on the car and who is standing right next to the car ,has watched and even warn waqqas and the possible killer , its sees in video clearly , that in one or more frame the ranger guy on the car with ak , point his gun towards the same direction of Waqqas and killer ... but i am not saying that Ak guy kill him .. the guy with lining shirt (possible Killers) must be super man or phantom , to take out gun and shot the guy , and hide it ... within less than 10 seconds . it sounds impossible to be , what i am thinking now that the possible killer guy , was looking a bit hostile in the early part of video , and even a ranger guy pushed him while he was shouting ... so maybe in anger , one ranger guy try to shoot him , but the bullet misses him and hit waqqas , which is right behind the killer guy .. its possible if you think with logic ... and please for god sake , put your MQM hate aside for once ...

Yaar, Let me sing one more time like a broken record, What part of Rangers didn't had eyes on Waqqas, Rangers attention was diverted towards MOB, Rangers firing in air masking sound of fire shot towards Waqas, 2 Very easy escape routes, Rangers most probably realized after one or two minutes after MOB attention diverted towards from them to WAQAS dead body until then killers must have escaped aren't you getting ? PLACE CIA, FBI,, NSA, SSG, DELTA FORCE SEAL 6 guys in same position, they would react in the same way.

Oh bhai its a joke if you think you can focus on a single guy with a mob standing in front ofnyou, regardless of the fact how trained you are you will be swifting through person to person in seconds, thinks ng whoch side the crowd will jump first.... Ask @reacueranger on crowd control.....

Haadh hai yaar!!! Its a simple case..... If you are so scared why stand in line with protestors? Sit at home with your family and pray.......
I have been to this position at a private event and ita ugly, things can go wrong so badly at a concert that you cant imagine..... Forget about the political protest.......
And this is UK i am talking about, a man punched a lady and broke her nose, she fell on her face and injured her head..... This is a bloody concert.....

ary bhai mai aj tak kisi protest mai na gaya , na jao ga ... mujhe pagal kutty ne nai kata ..
aur naa hi mai kisi party ka hun , tu i dont care what protest they do ...

but its not about the protest , everyone has the right to protest right ?? but that does mean you can shoot ??
just like what happen outside PAT office in lahore .. will you justify that too ??
i have no problem with rangers raid on 90 , they raid my house if i am criminal .. i wont mind .. but my problem is with a guy been killed in front of rangers ..

and today co commander of Karachi visited rangers HQ , and he didnt mentioned the young boy death ? why ? just because he was a mqm worker ?? so now i would think that Army is doing this kind of stuff ??? things are not good, someone must come up to say that , things are not like it seems ... or else the respect for army will not the same among karachi people ..

ary yaar .. ap sirf apni hate ki waja se esa souch rahe ho , like other member , put MQM hate aside and think properly ...

Ranger guy , on the car and who is standing right next to the car ,has watched and even warn waqqas and the possible killer , its sees in video clearly , that in one or more frame the ranger guy on the car with ak , point his gun towards the same direction of Waqqas and killer ... but i am not saying that Ak guy kill him .. the guy with lining shirt (possible Killers) must be super man or phantom , to take out gun and shot the guy , and hide it ... within less than 10 seconds . it sounds impossible to be , what i am thinking now that the possible killer guy , was looking a bit hostile in the early part of video , and even a ranger guy pushed him while he was shouting ... so maybe in anger , one ranger guy try to shoot him , but the bullet misses him and hit waqqas , which is right behind the killer guy .. its possible if you think with logic ... and please for god sake , put your MQM hate aside for once ...

Yar pichli page par itni bak bak ki may nay, I showed you the bullet hole. on guys head, I showed you the trajectory of bullet head. I told you Ranger were standing in such a position if they had shot Waqas there would've been a bullet hole in a steel door and you are just making illogical assumptions again ?

Had to ye hay, I just proved to you It was TT GUN which killed Waqqas shah, You fckud that fact, side stepped the whole post of where RANGERS USES 9MM gun not TT. and you are still making the most absurd logic Ranger guy shot him.

And then you say I think with LOGIC. What kind of logic should I use? SUPPORT MQM page wali logic, Show Ranger guy 9 MM gun and declare him a killer ?

Target killer of two security guards arrested by Rangers - Zubi Fun Zone

See this target killer video. He killed two guys and ran away in 5 seconds. They are trained to kill and run away in less than 10 seconds. If you think it is impossible to do this, then it is your lack of knowledge. Not A FACT NOT A LOGIC.

Last edited:

this is my last response to you, i cannot put upbwith amateurish questions, let me shoot you with an AK and see whats left of your face, forget AK let me shoot you with a 9mm......

Back
Top Bottom