What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

PPP in the rest of the country is just there because of the suitcases of money sent by zardari & elites of that class won't come on the streets for his faults ?
but again as it was rightly smelled by zardari that he & aka model town killer mian shb are the prime targets in the end ?
With JI , s open support to terrorists in the jail breaking , everyone will get the justice he deserves sooner or later ?
23rd March is just around the corner ?
Well next raid according to Dr Shahid Masood will take place close to Bilawal House in Karachi where PPP hides Black Money and weapons to

Well next raid according to Dr Shahid Masood will take place close to Bilawal House in Karachi where PPP hides Black Money and weapons to
Currently it looks like MQM is main Target but Time would tell what happens next.

They were peaceful people before you went in and killed them on USA orders even CIA guys now tell it that resulted in formation of TTP and they went on rampage and showed no mercy and you will have to leave Tribal areas maximum FC will be deployed
Hi,

You mean those TTP mercenaries who can only attack on schools and public places were peaceful??

They could be anything but peaceful, I must be out of mind to agree to that

MQM worker Waqas was shot dead by TT Pistol - PostMortem report

A post from another forum

Bullet that HIT Waqas was from a T.T. Pistol (30 bore ) whereas Rangers only Carry G-3 Rifle and 9mm pistols! NOT Tees Bore!!These two rounds are the most widely used over here in Pakistan.

I would lik to post my opion on both of these rounds as follows:

- There are 2 types of .30 bores which can be used in TT pistols, a Tokarev(Russian) bullet and a Mauser(German) bullet
.30 bore = 7.62x25mm cartridge = Also called Tokarev Round = Thinner bullet
also there is a .30 Mauser bullet which can also be used in a TT pistol = 7.63x25mm Mauser
7_62x25.jpg

7.62x25 TT (7.63x25 Mauser, .30 Mauser)

- on the other hand:
9mm = 35.56 bore = 9x19mm cartridge = Also called 9mm parabellum or 9mm Luger = Fatter bullet
9x19steel.jpg

9x19 Luger / Parabellum, 9mm NATO
http://world.guns.ru/ammunition/pist...tridges-e.html
"Tokarev round" is a very powerful round a generating power levels upto 300 to 600 foout pounds,HPs are also available for this round by Sellior & Bellot company though someone should import themt to Pak. these tokarevs have velocities normally from 1400 upto 1700 fps depending upon the charge and even higher upto 2200 fps in specialized AP ammo used by some militaries. Bullet weights range from 80 to 100 grains. The mauser bullet(7.63x25mm) was from Germany which was the base bullet for Tokarevs technically. They are very similar bullets and that is why Soviets used Mauser bullets used by Germans in their C96 Mauser captured and then later used in their TTs.. however tokarev is loaded to higher pressures and little greater powder charge as compated to Mauser ammo, that is why it generates nearly identical or sometimes higher energy levels/velocities than mauser ammo. Armour Piercing rounds are also available for this. They are better suited for Submachine gun ammo.. however tokarev's stopping power is less as compared to 9mm. they are more flat shooting than 9mm. in SD role only JHP tokarev bullet would do a difference otherwise its a zipper round. wont stay inside body and drill a very narrow hole, if bleeding is stopped, man shot by tokarev can reach hospital on his own feet
1.gif
steel core russian/eastern europian ammo is easy to find for this round, also JHPs are now available. Normal FMJs are real good penetrators in car chassis and windshields.. but their ability to kill after penetration is 50% cuz of light weight and fast moving hence unstable projectile afterwards an initial hit.
.................................................. ..
"9mm" is a very high pressure cartridge like SIG .357. using a smaller case and gaining higher case pressures make it versatile .. still used at war fronts. 9mm still have adequate usage all around the world due to its over all volume of the round. easy on transporting/carrying and manufacturing. 9mm also is quite a zipp through round on human targets so in SD role a JHP 9mm is taken as something serious all around the world. Ball round is basically used in subguns in LE and military. Powerlevels of 9mm ranges from 350 to 500 Foot pounds max/ Velocitis vary from subsonic 900+ fps to 1400 fps depending on powder and even as high as 1700fps in some specialized AP ammo. Weights of projectile varies from usually 100 to 147 grains. Its a round that is commercially available in so many configurations of bullets and power levels. FMJ/JHP, bonded cores, EFMJ, Wadcutters, steel cores etc. 9mm loaded to higher power levels with steel cores do penetrate level 2 bullet proof vests and in normal FMJ configuration it does penetrate and still kill a target behind a wind shield and common automibile chassis. also 9mm is most widely used semi auto pistol cartridge all over the world. It is a very well balanced round that sits of the edge of performance/ballistics with respect to cost of manufacturing. not too much power and not too less, just a middle rounder cartridge makes it versatile all the way.

Bullet that HIT Waqas was from a T.T. Pistol (30 bore ) whereas Rangers only Carry G-3 Rifle and 9mm pistols! NOT Tees Bore!!These two rounds are the most widely used over here in Pakistan.
That is not true if you watch the video where Last Rangers car leaving Nine Zero you would acknowledge one of Rangers had use Small arms for Aerial Firing before they go. So they did use Small Weapons.

That is not true if you watch the video where Last Rangers car leaving Nine Zero you would acknowledge one of Rangers had use Small arms for Aerial Firing before they go. So they did use Small Weapons.

Read from pages 30-40. I don't have time to entertain such absurd and non-sense theories when to and against arguments are made about what happen out there. And I still have my common sense which tells me Ranger was firing in air and bullets from air don't penetrate your cheeks from left to right.

Read from pages 30-40. I don't have time to entertain such absurd and non-sense theories when to and against arguments are made about what happen out there. And I still have my common sense which tells me Ranger was firing in air and bullets from air don't penetrate your cheeks from left to right.
It was you who Claimed Rangers doesnt use small Weapons but at the time when last Rangers vehicle was leaving everyone can see a Hand gun of the size of 9 MM Pistol at least was use by Rangers for Aerial Firing so I was reffering to your Claim that Rangers doesnt Carry Small Arms of Hand Gun size.

It was you who Claimed Rangers doesnt use small Weapons but at the time when last Rangers vehicle was leaving everyone can see a Hand gun of the size of 9 MM Pistol at least was use by Rangers for Aerial Firing so I was reffering to your Claim that Rangers doesnt Carry Small Arms of Hand Gun size.

Before making absurd claims, Once you read my arguments from 30-40 pages, then claim or ask something. Before that stop making absurd/non-sense claims which I didn't said.

and please make relevant claims on topic. Post mortem report said it was TT pistol, Ranges has 9 MM pistol. There is no relevancy in your argument why rangers were carrying small fire. Waqas shah was not killed by 9MM. End of discussion.

did you even read his comment? the bullet that killed waqas shah was from a TT 30 bore. rangers carry 9mm.

Because MQM has the largest militant and terrorist wing in Karachi and Sindh
wesay, if you are counting sindh then PPP has the largest millitant wing, add to that the PAC and the local armies of waderas.

Before making absurd claims, Once you read my arguments from 30-40 pages, then claim or ask something. Before that stop making absurd/non-sense claims which I didn't said.

and please make relevant claims on topic. Post mortem report said it was TT pistol, Ranges has 9 MM pistol. There is no relevancy in your argument why rangers were carrying small fire. Waqas shah was not killed by 9MM. End of discussion.
OK I take this whole thing back because I am not very Well verse with Weapons types but thanks for info.

@Bratva @balixd@Secur

I hope you guys are carefully watching the thread ... i dont have to prove anything that no matter who killed waqqas but people are chanting for the death of some young guy associated with Political party , so even his blood doesnt count ... so my calculation is perfect if Tomorrow Rangers or Police rape a girl associated with MQM in the streets of Karachi , so there will be alcohol party in GHQ and whole KPK and Punjab .. seriously this really disappoint me ....

i have seen this footage again and again here is what i find ...
@balixd i will answer your question in next post but here i want to show you something ..
and @Bratva mentioned a pic pointing out the victim camera men and killer ,it make me feel that the camera men may get some blood drops on him when or if waqqas was shot from point blank range ...

now as @Bratva you are claiming that the possible killer in lining shirt run away ... here is something what i notice that he didnt actually run away ,even after waqqas been shot and fall on ground .... so rangers have enough time to capture him , so the argument collapsed on itself , see the pic ..

in the pic , i circle the shirt of the possible killer , that he is still in camera , so that clearly mean he didnt ran after shooting waqqas , he was there ..

Attachments

• 21212.jpg
    21212.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 30
@Bratva @balixd@Secur

I hope you guys are carefully watching the thread ... i dont have to prove anything that no matter who killed waqqas but people are chanting for the death of some young guy associated with Political party , so even his blood doesnt count ... so my calculation is perfect if Tomorrow Rangers or Police rape a girl associated with MQM in the streets of Karachi , so there will be alcohol party in GHQ and whole KPK and Punjab .. seriously this really disappoint me ....

i have seen this footage again and again here is what i find ...
@balixd i will answer your question in next post but here i want to show you something ..
and @Bratva mentioned a pic pointing out the victim camera men and killer ,it make me feel that the camera men may get some blood drops on him when or if waqqas was shot from point blank range ...

now as @Bratva you are claiming that the possible killer in lining shirt run away ... here is something what i notice that he didnt actually run away ,even after waqqas been shot and fall on ground .... so rangers have enough time to capture him , so the argument collapsed on itself , see the pic ..

in the pic , i circle the shirt of the possible killer , that he is still in camera , so that clearly mean he didnt ran after shooting waqqas , he was there ..
MQM should have thought these things before when they were busy drilling people killing people and putting there bodies in boris and even waqas was killed by MQM

MQM should have thought these things before when they were busy drilling people killing people and putting there bodies in boris and even waqas was killed by MQM

you know when you dont have any knowledge about something , you rather stay quite ... remember what Liyari people do with the head of some Arshad pappu ???
there are tons of media reports , how people get torture in liyari ... and of course we know how taliban like to behead people , make videos and post it on social media ..

and yeah one more thing, recently few MQM workers ,been tortured to death by police , there pictures were shown on press conference ... if someone die in police custody ? what do i have to understand ??

Last time it was ex Chief of our beloved ISI who admit they Planted Jinnahpur and the whole Torture Cells were just Propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom