What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Oh bhai its a joke if you think you can focus on a single guy with a mob standing in front ofnyou, regardless of the fact how trained you are you will be swifting through person to person in seconds, thinks ng whoch side the crowd will jump first.... Ask @reacueranger on crowd control.....

Bhai I understand this thing. Making other party understand is proving rather difficult and had to explain to him like a KG class student :P

Haadh hai yaar!!! Its a simple case..... If you are so scared why stand in line with protestors? Sit at home with your family and pray.......
I have been to this position at a private event and ita ugly, things can go wrong so badly at a concert that you cant imagine..... Forget about the political protest.......
And this is UK i am talking about, a man punched a lady and broke her nose, she fell on her face and injured her head..... This is a bloody concert.....
This is something people have emotional attachment involve so we can expect people would come out and shout because no matter how much Hatred MQM receive but their loyal Supporters support them with full emotions. Rangers should have left Early while taking Target Killers in Custody and soon after Media Briefing but instead they stayed and think that Mobs can be disbursed by their Aerial Firing forgetting that Karachiite are Immune to sound of Gun fires. This was complete case of Rangers miscalculations that cause this mess because in the end of the day they had to Evacuate the area without Sealing 9-0 as planed.

you know when you dont have any knowledge about something , you rather stay quite ... remember what Liyari people do with the head of some Arshad pappu ???
there are tons of media reports , how people get torture in liyari ... and of course we know how taliban like to behead people , make videos and post it on social media ..

and yeah one more thing, recently few MQM workers ,been tortured to death by police , there pictures were shown on press conference ... if someone die in police custody ? what do i have to understand ??
MQM workers were not target killers were killed and MQM is known for drilling and doing henious kind of torure and bhatta but there time is over now

Any idea why rangers is still swifting through papers? For what?

probably trying to figure what should be their next move. Strengthening weak links which would weaken their case

this is my last response to you, i cannot put upbwith amateurish questions, let me shoot you with an AK and see whats left of your face, forget AK let me shoot you with a 9mm......

Chalo khair ho gae .. .jisko marna tha woh mar gaya ...
if you care to read my post , i said it multiple times that i dont believe that the guy with AK-47 killed waqqas ...
i know the hole in the boy face is like made from a small weapon .. but i have posted pics to point out my question ... i am not saying anything in hawa ...

Bhai I understand this thing. Making other party understand is proving rather difficult and had to explain to him like a KG class student :P

you know i can reverse this logic on you ...
but thing is you are not seeing the point where Rangers shoot a unarmed guy in Park , and stand there watching him dying .. even if he was a robber , he does not deserve to die like this ...
dont be so blind in your hate ... when someday you lost your loved one .. than you will understand , have some Insaaniat .. that is what differentiate us from the animals and Taliban

probably trying to figure what should be their next move. Strengthening weak links which would weaken their case
@balixd Next move of Rangers is to pick more people and make solid case and also next raid will be related to PPP

They were peaceful people before you went in and killed them on USA orders even CIA guys now tell it that resulted in formation of TTP and they went on rampage and showed no mercy and you will have to leave Tribal areas maximum FC will be deployed
you are still a terrorist supporter.... there is no excuse for their actions..... @CENTCOM deploy extra drones and burn these tribes to hell....
we will never leave the trouble areas... we will exterminate all your terrorist khawarji friends.

Chalo khair ho gae .. .jisko marna tha woh mar gaya ...
if you care to read my post , i said it multiple times that i dont believe that the guy with AK-47 killed waqqas ...
i know the hole in the boy face is like made from a small weapon .. but i have posted pics to point out my question ... i am not saying anything in hawa ...

you know i can reverse this logic on you ...
but thing is you are not seeing the point where Rangers shoot a unarmed guy in Park , and stand there watching him dying .. even if he was a robber , he does not deserve to die like this ...
dont be so blind in your hate ... when someday you lost your loved one .. than you will understand , have some Insaaniat .. that is what differentiate us from the animals and Taliban

Yeah MQM kills Wali babur khan for no reason, Burns 250 persons in baladiya town for no reason. But I should not hate MQM. Great. Thank you for giving an insaniat lesson without any reason

I guess I should take insaniat lessons from Agha murtaza in south africa

And last but not the least, no you can't reverse my logic, because whatever you have presented in your defense is laughable, outright illogical. Makes no sense. You can't differentiate b/w 9mm and TT, can't accept a post mortem report, have no sense of what exit bullet wound tells about the trajectory of a shooter and how Rangers from their positions could made such a exit wound, you can't explain why there is no hole in steel door and how target killer operates and escapes in such high pressure positions. So Instead of preaching me about something, you should improve your deductive and observation skills.

Last edited:
Yeah MQM kills Wali babur khan for no reason, Burns 250 persons in baladiya town for no reason. But I should not hate MQM. Great. Thank you for giving an insaniat lesson without any reason

no you dont have to take Insaaniyat lesson to anyone , it comes naturally :)

who kill salim shazad ?? a journalist ?? who shot hamid mir ? a journalist ?
who kill so many Army personal in Lal masjid ?
who are fighting army in fata ?
who are threatning to kill our kids in school ?
who are PAC ?
who are ANP ?
why Rangers is afraid to Afghan basti ?
why Ranger still cant penetrate liyari /?
who is taking bhatta along with MQM ?
who is robbing bank ?
how many TTP members arrested in Karachi confessing to be involved in Target killings ?

what my point is that young boy is not the criminal ... he was just a kid supporting a party , as a free Pakistani he has all the right to protest and shout .. but he was shot dead in front of our Rangers ... by the way , watch the ARY news US embassy deny rangers claim to recover NaTO and US arms from 90 lol , another slap on rangers face hahah

And last but not the least, no you can't reverse my logic, because whatever you have presented in your defense is laughable, outright illogical. Makes no sense. You can't differentiate b/w 9mm and TT, can't accept a post mortem report, have no sense of what exit bullet wound tells about the trajectory of a shooter and how Rangers from their positions could made such a exit wound, you can't explain why there is no hole in steel door and how target killer operates and escapes in such high pressure positions. So Instead of preaching me about something, you should improve your deductive and observation skills.

you think that i am defending anyone ? lol i was pointing out the question , ager saache ho tu questions se bhaag q rahe ho janab ?? Choor ki daari mai tinka lolz

Hats off to General Raheel and DG IS I Rizwan, and the everyone in the fouj.
Next target should be PM house.

tumblr_mmremwkhkb1s199fdo1_250-gif.180959

you are still a terrorist supporter.... there is no excuse for their actions..... @CENTCOM deploy extra drones and burn these tribes to hell....
we will never leave the trouble areas... we will exterminate all your terrorist khawarji friends.

Please report all Terrorist sympathy, it will lead to a direct ban.
Oscar - You are me. I am you.

Do not give up on your ideas.

I will help you make a trillion $$$$$.

Oscar -
Me you bhai bhai
Love you. Kiss you.
Good, so I can count on you for my spiritually fix Pakistan program.. as a start we will start a mass Hajj program. Everyone who wants to do a Hajj. Then we will ensure that it is made clear that this program is organized so Sunnis dont sit with Shias.. then in Sunnis Deobandis dont sit with Barelvis, and Wahabbis dont sit with anyone.. and nobody sits with Qadiyanis;in addition, Punjabis, Pathans, Sindhis, Balochis and Urdu-Native Speakers dont sit with each other as well: that should ensure that all Pakistanis are happy.

Once all these thousands of semi groups are sorted.. they will all be put onto separate ships.. Off course.. this is going to be a massive countrywide program all over.. close to 180 million by my estimate, since we cant use aircraft and ships.. what we can do is a dig a tunnel all the way through the core of the earth to Saudi Arabia; So all that has to be done then is to have these people jump in one end and they will pop out the other. Hopefully, after passing through the Earth's core which runs at around 6000C.. these people will be able to perform their spiritual rites without the effort that goes into today's pilgrimage programs. They will then return purified and positive to effect good change in Pakistan.

Last edited:
MQM workers were not target killers were killed and MQM is known for drilling and doing henious kind of torure and bhatta but there time is over now
MQM workers IF have killed jihadi / extremists / sectarian fundos than they are heroes unlike the rest of the stupid goons

Back
Top Bottom