What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

I never did that I have still same views nothing changed
i remember you saying that it was ok for the terrorists in pakistan to do attacks against our army and civilians because pakistan had violated some treaty?? that is justifying terrorism...

Pakistani agencies have completed investigation of Dr Farooq murder case and whole investigation is completed

i remember you saying that it was ok for the terrorists in pakistan to do attacks against our army and civilians because pakistan had violated some treaty?? that is justifying terrorism...
What I said was it was our Army who went in tribal areas there was no TTP until idiot Musharraf betrayed both Tribals and Afghans and went in Tribal areas to please his master USA and that resulted in deaths of Tribals which resulted in creation of TTP who was formed with main purpose to take revenge and they went crazy I stand by it

Because he would be next his favorite Uzair Baloch according to Dr Shahid Masood have admitted murder of more than 100 people on orders of big guns of PPPP so PPP would be next

I never did that I have still same views nothing changed
Yes you are going on the right direction , & I feel MQM is in a fix with ARMY at some level , sure it will get the benefit of bieng innocent & the victim same time ?
on the other hand it will get rid of its inside grouping , which was on its peak these days ?
you won't see 90s altaf hussain lashing out at army ?
cause he is conected to army some how ,& will be happy, that army is cleaning his dirty dishes once & for all?
Yes PPP & later on PMLN are the larger targets with unrecoverable crouption this country has ever seen .

Pakistani agencies have completed investigation of Dr Farooq murder case and whole investigation is completed

What I said was it was our Army who went in tribal areas there was no TTP until idiot Musharraf betrayed both Tribals and Afghans and went in Tribal areas to please his master USA and that resulted in deaths of Tribals which resulted in creation of TTP who was formed with main purpose to take revenge and they went crazy I stand by it
& what is the result of that investigation ? Nothing ?

Yes you are going on the right direction , & I feel MQM is in a fix with ARMY at some level , sure it will get the benefit of bieng innocent & the victim same time ?
on the other hand it will get rid of its inside grouping , which was on its peak these days ?
you won't see 90s altaf hussain lashing out at army ?
cause he is conected to army some how ,& will be happy, that army is cleaning his dirty dishes once & for all?
Yes PPP & later on PMLN are the larger targets with unrecoverable crouption this country has ever seen .

The file is complete what I understand is Pakistan wants london to hand over Baloch Leaders than they will hand over that man and whole file

Did they ever Showed any Weapons that are found from Lyari Gangsters or Banned Sectarian Outfits in Karachi to the media????

Yes my friend many times. It's a normal practice.

well do you know that we have no intentions of leaving the tribal areas... and we will kill any tribal dog that attacks our civilians or army... do you know that???
do you know what kind of people attacked hazrat ali?? do see any similarities between these terrorists that you have sympathies for and the people who killed the prophet(pbuh) cousin?

They might have completed Investigation but they would be lacking on Drafting the actual Documents because they are not well versed with Modern Standards of presenting Documents related to Law Enforcement Agencies by looking at Uzair Baluch Extradition Case.

Yes my friend many times. It's a normal practice.
Provide me with Figures of them because just showing isnt enough as the figure has also been Provided by Rangers of whatever Recovered from MQM.

Rangers conduct targeted search operation in Azizabad
Excellent Job From Rangers
March 11, 2015 - Updated 638 PKT
From Web Edition

MQM-NineZero-Azizabad-Karachi-Rangers_3-11-2015_177822_l.jpg

KARACHI: Rangers forces conducted a targeted search operation early Wednesday morning in areas surrounding Nine Zero — the MQM’s headquarters — near Mukka Chowk in Karachi’s Azizabad area.

Entry and exit routes leading to Mukka Chowk had been sealed off while sources said Rangers personnel had cordoned off a house in the vicinity.
Speaking to Geo News, MQM leader Farooq Sattar said that such an operation at a political party’s head office was “inappropriate and beyond understanding”.
“MQM has itself always maintained its policy of zero tolerance against crime and terrorism, and it has always offered to cooperate,” he said.

Sattar said such actions were “perplexing" and were meant to "push a peaceful political party against the wall”.
Details of the operation details were unclear as a Rangers spokesman could not be reached for the comment.

Media was also restricted to outside Mukka Chowk and was not being allowed inside the area where the operation was being carried out.

The file is complete what I understand is Pakistan wants london to hand over Baloch Leaders than they will hand over that man and whole file
No it won't happen !
you pretty well it was financed by US senate , I mean Azad baluchistan !
they wont be letting it open !
& I think they are planning for some kind of ISIL chapter in baluchistan just next to IRAN just let IRAN in some kind control ?

Pakistani Agencies arent able to Extradite Uzair Baluch from Dubai and you expect Baluch Leader Bargaining Chip would be played. The reality is our Agencies are still not good with Modern way of DRAFTING REPORTS and Requirements of Law Enforcement Agencies and that is what happening here as well.

So TTP was made by musharaf ?
I guss you never heard the latest interview of musharaf that he accepted his secret support to Afghan talibans even against USA ?

They might have completed Investigation but they would be lacking on Drafting the actual Documents because they are not well versed with Modern Standards of presenting Documents related to Law Enforcement Agencies by looking at Uzair Baluch Extradition Case.

Provide me with Figures of them because just showing isnt enough as the figure has also been Provided by Rangers of whatever Recovered from MQM.
I think Uzair will be back ! just after or before the next raid on billawal house , watch my words?:angel::enjoy:

So TTP was made by musharaf ?
I guss you never heard the latest interview of musharaf that he accepted his secret support to Afghan talibans even against USA ?

Story won't stop in sindh , it still needs to get the killers of model town in punjab & the cordinators of the jail breakers in KPK ?
I think Uzair will be back ! just after or before the next raid on billawal house , watch my words?:angel::enjoy:

Hope that happen because Raid in Bilawal House would create Reaction Nationwide as PPP has existence in all Provinces of Pakistan while MQM was the SOFT TARGET in Regards.

Hope that happen because Raid in Bilawal House would create Reaction Nationwide as PPP has existence in all Provinces of Pakistan while MQM was the SOFT TARGET in Regards.
PPP in the rest of the country is just there because of the suitcases of money sent by zardari & elites of that class won't come on the streets for his faults ?
but again as it was rightly smelled by zardari that he & aka model town killer mian shb are the prime targets in the end ?
With JI , s open support to terrorists in the jail breaking , everyone will get the justice he deserves sooner or later ?
23rd March is just around the corner ?

well do you know that we have no intentions of leaving the tribal areas... and we will kill any tribal dog that attacks our civilians or army... do you know that???
do you know what kind of people attacked hazrat ali?? do see any similarities between these terrorists that you have sympathies for and the people who killed the prophet(pbuh) cousin?
They were peaceful people before you went in and killed them on USA orders even CIA guys now tell it that resulted in formation of TTP and they went on rampage and showed no mercy and you will have to leave Tribal areas maximum FC will be deployed

Back
Top Bottom