What's new

Rajnikanth Jokes

i like rajnikanth jokes...more please :)

Ok....The reason for India's biggest power failure:

539213_399193340140022_1844225051_n.jpg

:rofl:

By japanese

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajini Arunachalam T-Shirt in Billie Piper Day And Night Song

Superstar_Rajnikanth_in_french_movie

i don wanna make thi a vs thread but cudnt resist posting this video can anyone match kamals dedication to acting can anyone do this............
hope you people enjoy the video and try to know more about south indian movies they will take you to a world you have never seen........... maniratnam and Rahman who north indians worship are just some of the greats like mamooty ,mohanlal, NTR,ilayaraja etc south has produced......

@holysaturn

Calm down.....why you necessarily gng to north vs south Indian things? its not fair. Rajinikanth jokes are common in India and try to enjoy it , apart from tis he is just a film star so why giving more importance 2 him?. I felt you post is littlebit harsh try to avoid that mate.

Well really Rajinikanth masses are not yet matched by any other actors till date... But now Salman khan is showing signs of masses just like rajni of yesteryear..
People have no idea of his movies, that have stirred up hits in 80's and 90's...
His "thillu mullu" will be the all time favourite... I saw "golmaal" and its a copy of that film.. and nobody gave credit to the director balachander nor to rajni...
Anyway with " the robot" he have shook the nation...

@holysaturn

Calm down.....why you necessarily gng to north vs south Indian things? its not fair. Rajinikanth jokes are common in India and try to enjoy it , apart from tis he is just a film star so why giving more importance 2 him?. I felt you post is littlebit harsh try to avoid that mate.

I am sorry to ask, but are you quite comfortable with these exchanges? @holysaturn talked about Kamalahasan; since when did that person become north Indian? He talked about north Indians admiring south India's great movie-making. How does that become a north vs. South thing?

I am sorry to ask, but are you quite comfortable with these exchanges? @holysaturn talked about Kamalahasan; since when did that person become north Indian? He talked about north Indians admiring south India's great movie-making. How does that become a north vs. South thing?

This whole thing started with the below mentioned quote.

nowhere close to BIG B

1:-Recently China airports were closed due to heavy fog, later it was discovered that Rajnikant was smoking in India!

2:-Why do Earthquakes occur? Because at that time Rajnikant's mobile is on vibration mode

3"- Before Tom Cruise, Rajani was approached for the movie Mission Impossible, but Rajani refused as he found the title insulting.

4:- Before Tom Cruise, Rajani was approached for the movie Mission Impossible, but Rajani refused as he found the title insulting.

5:- When Rajanikanth enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on,............. he turns the darkness off.

6:-Once a cobra bit Rajanikanth' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

7:- Why do you think there are no superheroes in india…. Simple… no one can invade Rajnikant’s territory

8:-Rajnikant’s email id is gmail@rajnikant.com

9"-Rajnikant’s email id is gmail@rajnikant.com

10"-Rajinikanth doesn’t need a visa to travel abroad, he just jumps from the tallest building in Chennai and holds himself in the air while the earth rotates.

Rajnikanth bunked his classes only once in his lifetime. The whole world celebrates that day as Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom