What's new

Radical Hindus are now claiming Australia is part of Akhand Bharat!

This is the kind of BS that the extremist right wing Australians have been claiming the Indians want to do. :disagree:

I know people joke around but I am actually fascinated with this idea and have researched how the lesser radical one see this
their are issues with their way of thinking and they need to address it to make it a good idea

If they are serious about it and genuinelly believe in it A- economic powerhouse B- end the anti- majority religion rhetoric that is becoming common in their circles - Muslim, Cristian, sikh ,
all are becoming target to a varying degree
C- increase soft power of Indian way of life

Australia should have been the natural expansion for asian people. A vast land with great potential. However Britain 'discovered' it and said only white people can come to live there.

So somebody from Italy or the UK can live there, but not someone from Indonesia or China....

Last edited:
Astralay means the place where weapons are kept, where did “Australia” came here is maybe her own idiotic musing.

The Australian Aborigines who arrived on the continent about 60,000 years ago are believed to be a branch of ASI (Ancient South Indian).

Of course, by this logic, the whole world is Akhand Africa.

My favorite penguins must be worry next they will be part of akhand baharat.

Antartic was fartatic where their gods go to fart that is why its covered with ice .
a0wdqacjv8q41.png

Back
Top Bottom