Akhand Bharat Trailer

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Screenshot_2023-06-17-14-22-21-445-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2023-06-17-14-20-47-446-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Can't even control the situation in tiny state of Manipur. How will they will govern Akhand Bharat?

Bhakts @-=virus=- @INDIAPOSITIVE @aryadravida @CallSignMaverick @vikan @Paitoo

Can't even control the situation in tiny state of Manipur. How will they will govern Akhand Bharat?
let em burn, by dejine hai.

eventually saviour state will come and save the day.

let em burn, by dejine hai.

eventually saviour state will come and save the day.
You are the first honest Bramen I ever met.

Thanks for admitting that RSS Bramens are orchestrating this violence

Indian colonisation of far eastern regions have always been resisted against by the fierce people of the region who have always seen the liberty of self determination as a basic human right.

Indian colonisation of far eastern regions have always been resisted against by the fierce people of the region who have always seen the liberty of self determination as a basic human right.
Every ethnic group in South Asia requires its own distinct nation. By founding Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India, the British made a mistake.

Every ethnic group in South Asia requires its own distinct nation. By founding Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India, the British made a mistake.

Bangladesh was founded by an Indian war on Pakistan.

Pakistan was created as rightful place for a self determined political identity. India's inception has no political identity nor geographical reality behind it.

Bangladesh was founded by an Indian war on Pakistan.

Pakistan was created as rightful place for a self determined political identity. India's inception has no political identity nor geographical reality behind it.
Lol.

Kabhi toh sach bolo. Yahan toh Naarth Endians + Gujaratis kar rahe hai mouj. Apke yahan pe Poonjabi

Lol.

Kabhi toh sach bolo. Yahan toh Naarth Endians + Gujaratis kar rahe hai mouj. Apke yahan pe Poonjabi

Punjab have not recovered from the cynical partition by the British and Bengal keeps getting partitioned every 50 years.

Ofcourse the Gujaratis are milking the British legacy by occupying the greater Sindhi territories as Indians.

You are the first honest Bramen I ever met.

Thanks for admitting that RSS Bramens are orchestrating this violence
you a maratha nationalist who hates everyone else, Nilu.. you're not fooling anyone.

you a maratha nationalist who hates everyone else, Nilu.. you're not fooling anyone.
India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall strive to be worthy of it. I shall respect my parents, teachers and all elders and treat everyone with courtesy. To my country and all my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone lies my happiness.

India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall strive to be worthy of it. I shall respect my parents, teachers and all elders and treat everyone with courtesy. To my country and all my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone lies my happiness.
good for you

I'm in it for myself, baaki gaye tel lene, sab mar jaye bc.. mujhe fark ni painda

Back
Top Bottom