What's new

Radical Hindu groups object to Pakistan's India tour

they hold as much sway in majority indians as you do in PDF indians.
they also cant seem to get guns. perhaps you aren't that dissimilar from Bajrang Dal
PDF indians are not my concern.
My concern are indians.
Btw there are big dissimilarity between you bajrangis and me.........A gap of AK

Visas to Pakistani body builders are rejected perhaps on same secular grounds.
They were perhaps rejected because they are Pakistani not muslims. Have you ever heard India not allowing muslims like Amla from South Africa or some muslim from England? Why are you confusing religion with nationality. You may see yourself as muslims first and Pakistani second but others see you as Pakistani first.

the radical hindus can go suck a fat one.

pakistanis are welcome :tup:

I don't find anything radical with their statement, do you?

The influential Vishwa Hindu Parishad (World Hindu Council) said India should refuse to host the tour until arch-rival Pakistan brought to justice the masterminds behind the Mumbai attacks that left 166 people dead.

"Why should we have sporting links with a country which is directing terrorism against us," VHP spokesman Prakash Sharma told. "Pakistan is not even willing to accept evidence provided by India of its role."

I'm all for insisting on justice first so that every Indian may welcome Pakistanis with open arms instead of the hypocrisy being played out currently.

no i mean human and kids

I googled Bajrang Dal burn and except for one incident of burning a Hindu of opposing political party I found only news of Bajrang dal burning effigies and posters of Jism-2 and their own hands. I am not saying that the one incident was not important enough but considering how long they have been active and their motives, I think it is harsh to say that they are extreme radicals and serious threat to secularism. They are radicals but stupid radicals, one people prefer to ignore.

I don't find anything radical with their statement, do you?

I'm all for insisting on justice first so that every Indian may welcome Pakistanis with open arms instead of the hypocrisy being played out currently.
radical is just a term for them. you cannot hold nations hostage to unresolved issues.
isolation isn't a solution, engagement is.

i stand by my statement, pakistanis are welcome.

If you are taking part in a local (cheap) beauty contest or taking your GF to a park on Valentine's day you should be afraid of Bajrang dal. Otherwise no one cares about them
Really???????then why Ghraham staines and his teeage kids were killed if bajrangdal is not so notorious?

i'm sure you can fill-in the gap, once the begging succeeds :tup:

as things stand now, you seem to have a lot in common with bajrangis
Phoolan devis dont beg.................:sniper:

Is this not Indian news reporting?

First time, Pakistan opens Karachi port to let India - Indian Express

asnd this news is about increase in aid and is very fresh:

Trade liberalisation: Pakistan to allow import of Indian agricultural goods – The Express Tribune

and obviously no objection to this grant:

Pakistan grants India most favoured nation status | World news | guardian.co.uk

Pak grants MFN status to India

and how about direct money being poured into the mouths of poor.

India allows FDI from Pakistan, seeks MFN status

Do you need more aid or aid news?

You are one weird chap! No point telling u the obvious, no fun there.

If they Dare Come & play in Mumbai... this is a challenge ... Lets see how much courage UPA government & BCCI has...

Lets see if the Online noobs who say they can suck a big one would come in there aid...

Really???????then why Ghraham staines and his teeage kids were killed if bajrangdal is not so notorious?
Every community has exceptions that crosses the line. Even among doctors, there has been cases of Angel of Death who kills their patient for their weird sense of morality and releasing the patients from their misery.

So there are handful of lunatics even in most respected community and chances of finding few in groups like Bajrang Dal is not so hard. But at the same time you can't put all of them in category of those selected few.

P.S. Personally, I don't like them but explanation is for clearing the wrong picture being presented. They are notorious at many times but don't kill people like terrorist organizations like LeT. etc.

Anyone can object, what matters is that they can come and play without issue. Shiva Sena is just doing politics read it as such.

Back
Top Bottom