What's new

Radical Hindu groups object to Pakistan's India tour

wow so communal groups are not anti-national ..:rolleyes:

Yes they are if not controlled & kept in check.

India is multi-religious multi-cultural country , each group has right to represent themselves & put up their views.

All is well till there action doesnt hijack national security & interests.

not part of topic but do you really think we are involved in ne anyway screw this talk cmon people should either defend or condemn this news or talk about pakistan vs india cricket only
yes coz common people elect the govt.And this topic is not especially cricket only topic its basically revolve around those who oppose any kind of indo-pak rapprochement and cricket is just one part of it or rather subset of it.

yes coz common people elect the govt.And this topic is not especially cricket only topic its basically revolve around those who oppose any kind of indo-pak rapprochement and cricket is just one part of it or rather subset of it.

ok then big questions for this bajrang dal or shiv senas why arent they against other sports and singers. i read some internet indian ( i know they are trolls and should never be taken seriously mostly these type of people) that if india goes through this series then all the sacrifices indian soldiers have done since the independence will have been in vain ..... thank GOD internet was not their during the first ever test series of 1950 or else the net would have been full of this senselessness

besides all points indians know this party better then us how do they think these extremists will react if the series happens will they cause disruptions in a voilent manner

You can't buy elephant and dog for the same price.

Let me ask you would you vindicate Naxalite movement? They are fighting law enforcement agencies for their own agenda, both entities are Indians it's just the the opinion that differentiates both, eh?

I'm not sure whether the analogy drawn serves any purpose. The naxalites, contrary to misguided beliefs, is a gang of money extorting criminals who need to be stamped out from India for any social mobility to take place.

How do they figure in what is being discussed here? Don't get misled by Ajtr. His only purpose is to conceal the actual embarrassment of Pakistan by bringing up non-relevant nonsense.

Yes they are if not controlled & kept in check.

India is multi-religious multi-cultural country , each group has right to represent themselves & put up their views.

All is well till there action doesnt hijack national security & interests.
s you mean to say PFI and bajrangdal dont harm national interest with their activities.
PFI is on verge of getting banned and there are enough reasons to ban vhp and bajrang dal since 1992 with examples of dara singh and babu bajrangi in their wings.
Their activities are one major reason for the formation of IM.

s you mean to say PFI and bajrangdal dont harm national interest with their activities.
PFI is on verge of getting banned and there are enough reasons to ban vhp and bajrang dal since 1992 with examples of dara singh and babu bajrangi in their wings.
Their activities are one major reason for the formation of IM.

Ever heard of Freedom of Speech?
The Indian Constitution guarantees freedom of speech to every citizen and there have been landmark cases in the Indian Supreme Court that have affirmed the nation's policy of allowing free press and freedom of expression to every citizen. In India, citizens are free to criticize politics, politicians, bureaucracy and policies. The freedoms are comparable to those in the United States and Western European democracies. Article 19 of the Indian constitution states that:
All citizens shall have the right —
to freedom of speech and expression;
to assemble peaceably and without arms;
to form associations or unions;
to move freely throughout the territory of India;
to reside and settle in any part of the territory of India; and
to practise any profession, or to carry on any occupation, trade or business.[13]
These rights are limited so as not to effect:
The integrity of India
The security of the State
Friendly relations with foreign States
Public order
Decency or morality
Contempt of court
Defamation or incitement to an offence[13]
Freedom of speech is restricted by the National Security Act of 1980 and in the past, by the Prevention of Terrorism Ordinance (POTO) of 2001, the Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA) from 1985 to 1995, and similar measures. Freedom of speech is also restricted by Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 which deals with sedition and makes any speech or expression which brings contempt towards government punishable by imprisonment extending from three years to life.[14] In 1962 the Supreme Court of India held this section to be constitutionally valid in the case Kedar Nath Singh vs State of Bihar.[15]
Show us any instance where the above 'groups' have violated the said provisions. Of course except for IM whose violations are on record.

ok then big questions for this bajrang dal or shiv senas why arent they against other sports and singers. i read some internet indian ( i know they are trolls and should never be taken seriously mostly these type of people) that if india goes through this series then all the sacrifices indian soldiers have done since the independence will have been in vain ..... thank GOD internet was not their during the first ever test series of 1950 or else the net would have been full of this senselessness

besides all points indians know this party better then us how do they think these extremists will react if the series happens will they cause disruptions in a voilent manner
Well they did try to disrupt bigboss shooting only coz pakistani like veena malik and Nawazish Ali were there in it.That may be one reason it think shoting of surkhetra was done in dubai.more to the fact there were also protests to disrut the Pak businesses show in india,

You never know when any protest can turn volient when mob gets charged up then grahem staines and sons like innocent people pay by their lives.

Ever heard of Freedom of Speech?

Show us any instance where the above 'groups' have violated the said provisions. Of course except for IM whose violations are on record.

Dara singh was from bajrang dal
babu bajrani was from bajrang dal and many others in mobs who went on rampage in gujarat killing at will.bajaran dal has enough evidence against it in starting and participating the riots to get it banned.And IM is result of bajrandal's rampage in mumbai gujarat and ayodhya.

I'm not sure whether the analogy drawn serves any purpose. The naxalites, contrary to misguided beliefs, is a gang of money extorting criminals who need to be stamped out from India for any social mobility to take place.

How do they figure in what is being discussed here? Don't get misled by Ajtr. His only purpose is to conceal the actual embarrassment of Pakistan by bringing up non-relevant nonsense.
Oh sure...Check out the many stories i ve posted in maoist threads where criminal gangs use maoists name to extort money.Even police calls them fake maoists.

I hope these hindu radicals gain more strength and popularity and increase in numbers. Would be a blessing in disguise.

Nay, I have got my own reasoning, not kinda one who could be mislead at least on simple facts..

It's not about the relevance or irrelevance of the analogy I drowned, it's about not justifying any political point scoring.

I would value Abhishek more than a Pakistani teaching me the malice! Anyway, it's your POV I can't push you to believe what I believe.

Oh sure...Check out the many stories i ve posted in maoist threads where criminal gangs use maoists name to extort money.Even police calls them fake maoists.

Beta, I don't need a Pakistani to tell me on who the Maoists are. Peddle your crap to someone else.

Nay, I have got my own reasoning, not kinda one who could be mislead at least on simple facts..

It's not about the relevance or irrelevance of the analogy I drowned, it's about not justifying any political point scoring.

I would value Abhishek more than a Pakistani teaching me the malice! Anyway, it's your POV I can't push you to believe what I believe.

While Abhishek's attitude is commendable but I really don't find anything wrong in opposing the desicion either. It's not like a fatwa was sounded to off anybody who comes down here. I do recall a similar statement taken out on Australian players in light of the racial attacks. It ended up in few pubs banning Foster's for a couple of weeks!!!

I hope these hindu radicals gain more strength and popularity and increase in numbers. Would be a blessing in disguise.
Depends a lot on the next few years. If BJP wins this election(which they probably would) and show that they do not support these radicals(as they have claimed) then these radicals will never come into power otherwise things can get bad.

To bring religion in everything to create bigotic educational system, to overthrow secular constitution drafted by our freedom fighters we need a Hindu version of Zia-ul-Haq for that but sorry everyone is not blessed & lucky like you.

I remember some one was supporting Hafiz saieed yesterday , why shouldn't oppose to terrorist supporters ?.

whose talking the people of country in which slaughtering non-Muslims is National Sport for name of :lol:"Peaceful":lol: Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom