What's new

Radical Hindu groups object to Pakistan's India tour

this is what makes India-Pakistan relationship special..we both have our share of bunch of Idiots and fanatics:hitwall:

The same way some people in an Islamic Pakistan talk about a secular Pakistan, some people in a Secular India talk about... wait.. I do not think anything said by any party was against muslims. Their comments were against Pakistan.(not justifying just pointing out)

I'm pointing out at something called 'Radical Hindu Groups'. I thought India had moved away from that.....

I thought Indians were secular. :cheesy:

Yes we are any doubt!...On topic...Shiv Sena RSS are a bunch of jokers....Majority Indians of all religions dont give a rats *** of what they say.

I'm pointing out at something called 'Radical Hindu Groups'. I thought India had moved away from that.....

Well these things will never go away. Look at the people from Westboro baptist church in USA. It is hard to stop people from forming groups with their crazy ideologies.

I thought Indians were secular. :cheesy:

We have hindu groups, we have.muslim groups, we have christian organisations, buddhist mahasabha, sikh khalsa who have views & freedom of speech ....but our state politics & national interests are unaffected by that....that makes us secular!

Even our religious group are secular & tolerant. Hope you understand that being secular & being anti-pakistani are two different things.

We have hindu groups, we have.muslim groups, we have christian organisations, buddhist mahasabha, sikh khalsa who have views & freedom of speech ....but our state politics & national interests are unaffected by that....that makes us secular!

Even our religious group are secular & tolerant. Hope you understand that being secular & being anti-pakistani are two different things.
Are bajrang dal simi,PFI tolerant and secular?

they hold as much sway in majority indians as you do in PDF indians.
they also cant seem to get guns. perhaps you aren't that dissimilar from Bajrang Dal

If you are taking part in a local (cheap) beauty contest or taking your GF to a park on Valentine's day you should be afraid of Bajrang dal. Otherwise no one cares about them

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom