What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

My source is Channel 10 news Australia.

xdrive, it doesn't matter, they were a racist and fascist mob, period. I am now using Indian logic and brain as we have been going in circles for weeks in this thread.

This mob could have protested and peititioned their complaints outside but no, they had to attack like a bunch of gangsters, should have been shot.

Now let me show the other side, due to recent National day celebration in the Indian consulates in the UK members of the ALHC demonstrated outside the Indian embassy and conulates, albeit the one in Birmingham apparantly was cancelled. It was held peacfully and a petition signed by a X amount of people was handed in to the consulate. Whether I support tis group or not, doent mean anything, just an example and comparison

Four more Indians attacked
Updated: 18:02, Thursday January 28, 2010

On the eve of a visit by India's High Commissioner, there have been four more attacks on Indians in Brisbane.

Three of them have been directed at cab drivers, one who told how he was punched and dragged from his taxi.

The Indian High Commissioner will meet with various community leaders and members of the Queensland police to discuss the recent spate of attacks.

Sky News: Four more Indians attacked

Warne to help ease Australia-India tensions

MELBOURNE: Cricket great Shane Warne has been recruited to try and help soothe tensions between Australia and India over a series of violent attacks on Indian students in his home city.

The retired legspinner will meet with Victoria state government leaders to discuss ways he can use his enormous popularity in both India and Australia to repair strained relations.

“I believe I can make a difference, and that’s important,” Warne told reporters Monday in his home town of Melbourne.

“If I can help that friendship, the relationship between both countries and make a difference and help, then I’m putting my hand up to do that.”

A string of attacks on Indian nationals living in Australia since last year triggered protests by Indian students in Australia and generated heavy media coverage in India, including claims that the attacks are race-based.

Australian officials have condemned the attacks — most of them in the southern city of Melbourne — and maintain that Australia is generally not a racist nation. Police investigating the attacks have said claims they are race-based are premature.

The issue has reached government level, with Australian ministers traveling to India to try to ease negative public perceptions, and with New Delhi asking Canberra to take immediate steps to curb violence against its citizens.

Warne was the leading wicket-taker in test cricket when he retired in 2007 and is currently contracted as captain coach of the Jaipure-based Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League Twenty20 tournament.

Warne said he does not consider racism to be widespread in Australia, and that he would be willing to travel to India to try to help repair the rift between the two nations.

“Both people are passionate about cricket, both people are passionate about sport,” Warne said.

“Melbourne is a wonderful place to live. This has to stop, it is not right, what is happening.”

Details of Warne’s meeting early next month with government officials were not immediately given, but Victoria state Premier John Brumby said the cricketer’s involvement was a positive development.

“The Indian public love cricket, they love him and I think the more we can build on that, the better it will be for our relationship,” Brumby told reporters.

Gautam Gupta, a spokesman for the Federation of Indian Students of Australia that has led demands for more action to protect Indian nationals in Australia, welcomed Warne’s involvement.

“I think it is high time that people like Shane Warne, who are icons in both India and Australia stand up and really defend the relationship,” Gupta told television’s Ten Network.

:sniper:indians got what they desearve same thing on large scale they done with msulism and other minorities in india.
:pakistan::disagree:

simply consider this, racism is closely related to politics.
There are sooo many reasons that may triggers it.
-Weak Nation
-Government influence
-Government "attitude" towards international affairs
-Nation's global positioning
-Global Media Influence

In order to minimize the possibilities to become a victim of racism, ones must gain certain level of respect from foreign nations.
the kind of respect the is being influence by foreign media(not your own).
which in turn effects its citizens. In return you then gain respect/hatred.

Its your own nation's job to gain respect from overall foreign nations include their citizens. (Main point: gain influence through foreign media)

*I am a oversea student, been to UK(Manchester), Canada(Victoria Island), now Toronto, since i was a kid like 15 yrs ago, i always got beaten up/bullied by locals back then, but now things are changing. Reasons? you think about it.

Last edited:
I think what Indians should do is to stage a peaceful resistence movement and chant in front Australian embassy in Delhi: We want our rights, we want our rights. And guess what? I predict none coming.

What the BBC fail to mention is that the 8 men who attacked those 2 indian men are Asian, Chinese nationals.

And where did you find this fact that they were Chinese?

I've searched the Swanston Street attack and I can find no mention of Chinese people.

The only identity detail is that they are of "Asian appearance."

Judging my how the Australian government classifies Asians as someone from Central Asia to South Asia to East Asia, it cold be someone from any of those places.

Read: wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australian

Anyways you are obviously making stuff up to try to incite hostility on this forum. Loser.

And where did you find this fact that they were Chinese?

I've searched the Swanston Street attack and I can find no mention of Chinese people.

The only identity detail is that they are of "Asian appearance."

Judging my how the Australian government classifies Asians as someone from Central Asia to South Asia to East Asia, it cold be someone from any of those places.

Read: wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australian

Anyways you are obviously making stuff up to try to incite hostility on this forum. Loser.

Bcoz he just faked the source and bcoz indian dont wanna believe that Australian did these, bcoz they just wanna blind his eyes and still link Australia's @ss:rofl:

Bcoz he just faked the source and bcoz indian dont wanna believe that Australian did these, bcoz they just wanna blind his eyes and still link Australia's @ss:rofl:

How did i fake the source when i posted the source and anyone can go view it?

Nice logic. :lol:

Also please learn to spell. bcoz = Because.

It's none of my business, but could it be:
A. Australians laughed at Gandhi
B. Australians defamed Gandhi.
C. Australians fought with Gandhi.
D. Gandi lost? :undecided:

Who's Gandhi?

You use the word "Australians" meaning all Australians yet, i don't even know who that is nor would anyone i know. :disagree:

Who's Gandhi?

You use the word "Australians" meaning all Australians yet, i don't even know who that is nor would anyone i know. :disagree:

Gandhi is an Indian guy. He is dead. You can look him up in google.

The Indian man that claimed he was attacked by 4 men and set on fire has been arrested and charged along with his wife.

He has been charged with filing a false police report and insurance fraud.

He fully admitted to staging the whole thing so he could get insurance money for his car. He didn't mean to set himself on fire, but when he did he decided to lie and say he got attacked to cover it up.

When i heard this on the news tonight i started laughing.

The indian members of this forum and the racist Indian media all screamed "RACIST ATTACK" even before the investigationg had even happened, now look at the outcome? You were all completely wrong and should be ashamed of yourselfs.

I bet the racist Indian media won't report that the whole thing was a hoax.

Also this is the second time a so called "racist attack" on an Indian has been proved to be a hoax just to get insurance money, how many more Indians are lying about attacks?

This is the kind of **** that makes people not like Indians

Back
Top Bottom