What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

I have say that

Minions has no good result!

India is Western minions, so she should have such result!

Are you some kind of superior human race or an alien with superpowers.
I have seen you blaming many with the same pathetic minion word (japanese koreans Indians etc).

Can just just shut the hell up or learn few more English words.

After independence till today we have built a nation; which was comprehensively divided and looted. We have fought many wars and turmoils, still doing well comparatively. If we would have been minion of any other nation we could have ram sacked your favourite nation in 1962. India and Indians do things by their own and take the consequences on their chest.

Oh...please do not prompt me to tell you why thousands and thousands Chinese live in every western country are they minions of west? no they are not, same can be said about Indians.

Are you some kind of superior human race or an alien with superpowers.
I have seen you blaming many with the same pathetic minion word (japanese koreans Indians etc).

Can just just shut the hell up or learn few more English words.

After independence till today we have built a nation; which was comprehensively divided and looted. We have fought many wars and turmoils, still doing well comparatively. If we would have been minion of any other nation we could have ram sacked your favourite nation in 1962. India and Indians do things by their own and take the consequences on their chest.

Oh...please do not prompt me to tell you why thousands and thousands Chinese live in every western country are they minions of west? no they are not, same can be said about Indians.

We are independent from 8 evil states (especially UK and Jap) since 1949.

Why many oversea Chinese, because these 8 evil states almost destroyed China in 1842-1945.
We consider it as their paying compensation for us.

I think, its a world fact that China , has the most population in world so its very common for peopel with Chinese heritage to be foudnd in different places in world.

Chinese people , are renouned for their education , and great abilities in fields of science / medicine.

Also alot of Asian in US/Europe are also from other countries like Korea/Hong Kong etc which are also mistaken for Chinese sometimes

But the reality is that all the other asian states emerged from Greater Chinese tribes of old :china:

China is a great civilization and it has been centre of art, science, martial arts and spiritual world for various groups of people

:china::china: China is ready to lead the world in to new century its their time now

I have seen alot of American/European maagers/ceo trying to learn how to speak chinese ... because the new world is now China

One fake attack doesn't change anything. Indians are more likely to be assaulted in Australia than non Indians. There have been over hundred attacks on Indians last year, the trend - despite all the assurances of the Aussie government - seems to be continuing this year as well. The only way to address a problem is to first admit there is a problem.

3 fake attacks actually.

and 1 "racist" murder which turned out not to be.

How many more are fake? We will just have to wait till the investigations are complete, well normal people will. The Indian media will surely comment on them before any kind of police investigation has started :lol: :cheers:

We are independent from 8 evil states (especially UK and Jap) since 1949.

Why many oversea Chinese, because these 8 evil states almost destroyed China in 1842-1945.
We consider it as their paying compensation for us.

Hi,

Could you please stop posting in this thread. We are all against racism, but nearly everyone of your posts in here is either boarderline racist or is racist. You always make comments about white people and Indian people. It's obvious you hate both groups.

A couple of pages back you made a post saying "all white people are pedofiles"

and in another page you were saying racist Indians slurs. That's not acceptable.

3 fake attacks actually.

and 1 "racist" murder which turned out not to be.

How many more are fake? We will just have to wait till the investigations are complete, well normal people will. The Indian media will surely comment on them before any kind of police investigation has started :lol: :cheers:

Hi,

Could you please stop posting in this thread. We are all against racism, but nearly everyone of your posts in here is either boarderline racist or is racist. You always make comments about white people and Indian people. It's obvious you hate both groups.

A couple of pages back you made a post saying "all white people are pedofiles"

and in another page you were saying racist Indians slurs. That's not acceptable.

British, American and Jap and your minions has no right to criticize China.

Do you think that it is not enough to invade China?

Many FLG and so-called democracy activists, actually betray China and sell Chinese interest to Western. This is Treason!

They should consider their result will be another Wang Jingwei (Quisling).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Jingwei

Last edited:
British, American and Jap and your minions has no right to criticize China.

Do you think that it is not enough to invade China?

Many FLG and so-called democracy activists, actually betray China and sell Chinese interest to Western. This is Treason!

They should consider their result will be another Wang Jingwei (Quisling).

Wang Jingwei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you have mental problems? No one here is critizing China.

THIS THREAD ISN'T EVEN ABOUT CHINA.

Go take your racist crazy talk elsewhere.

White Australian enjoy racism :rofl:

Once again, i request you remove yourself from this discussion.

You are hijacking this thread and talking about chinese stuff that no one has any idea about.

You are also being racist.

Take your crazy talk elsewhere.

Once again, i request you remove yourself from this discussion.

You are hijacking this thread and talking about chinese stuff that no one has any idea about.

You are also being racist.

Take your crazy talk elsewhere.

I only tell to all non-Western Whites that

if you work ad Western White's minions, you must have no good result!

That's all!

You don't make sense whatsoever. Everything you are saying has nothing to do with the current topic.

Stop posting in here. I have already reported you to the admin.

You don't make sense whatsoever. Everything you are saying has nothing to do with the current topic.

Stop posting in here. I have already reported you to the admin.

Absolutely related!

White people (Especially White Australian) only think Whites are people, another are not!

Absolutely related!

White people (Especially White Australian) only think Whites are people, another are not!

No that has nothing to do with the ******* topic.

It's just the typical anti white racist crap you spew out across all of the forum.

We are discussing the attacks of Indians in Australia, and in the last couple of pages we are discussing the Indian man who lied about getting attacked.

Your racist anti white crap has nothing to do with the Indian man lying about being attack.

Hence why i wasked you to leave the discussion.

Everyone in this thread is against racism, but you are pro racism with your anti white racist comments you spread around the forum and your racist anti Indian comments you spread across the forum.

STOP POSTING YOUR RACIST COMMENTS.

No that has nothing to do with the ******* topic.

It's just the typical anti white racist crap you spew out across all of the forum.

We are discussing the attacks of Indians in Australia, and in the last couple of pages we are discussing the Indian man who lied about getting attacked.

Your racist anti white crap has nothing to do with the Indian man lying about being attack.

Hence why i wasked you to leave the discussion.

Everyone in this thread is against racism, but you are pro racism with your anti white racist comments you spread around the forum and your racist anti Indian comments you spread across the forum.

STOP POSTING YOUR RACIST COMMENTS.

Western Whites still don't modify your anti-China attitude since 1842! :devil:

Once again you reply with racist crap that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

I have reported this 5 times, is an admin going to do anything? This thread has been totatlly derailed with his crap that he spews every where on the forums?

Back
Top Bottom