What's new

Quaid e Azam did NOT have a British Passport

Altaf is a clown, he burnt the national flag on mazar e qaid too if people have short memories here.

We don't have short memory my friend, we are just short of 'proof'. Smart people require proof before believing allegations and before judging someone. I consider you a smart person, but you are coming out as politically biased here because you have posted something which was never proved.

We don't have short memory my friend, we are just short of 'proof'. Smart people require proof before believing allegations and before judging someone. I consider you a smart person, but you are coming out as politically biased here because you have posted something which was never proved.

Fullscreen%252520capture%252520992011%252520113853%252520AM.bmp.jpg

Proofs are given, to people who are ready to accept them. Some will still defend this clown, regardless of what he says and does.

Proofs are given, to people who are ready to accept them. Some will still defend this clown, regardless of what he says and does.

where is he burning flag in this picture? and where is written flag burning?

where is he burning flag in this picture? and where is written flag burning?

He was sentenced for burning it, this picture is when he was sentenced.

k7774.gif

This is a great piece of work on the banditry & militant activities of MQM, if someone wishes to read it.

He was sentenced for burning it, this picture is when he was sentenced.

k7774.gif

This is a great piece of work on the banditry & militant activities of MQM, if someone wishes to read it.

I think this man has completely lost his mind!and after all that people will still vote his party!this is height of blindness!:sick:

proves please

second now MQM stance will be supported by PTI perhaps :lol:

its sad to see you are enslaved to Altaf hussain and even then you dont know his history.

MQM should be ok only if you kick this criminal mentally sick person

Altaf can do anything, say anything to justify his positions. Some MQMites would go on supporting him regardless. But one day the hypocrisy would get too suffocating.

I have dual nationality, and I too live in Pakistan, work here. But I sure do not think I am doing Pakistan any favors. If I ever were to contest elections, I would know what to do - Supreme Court has made it clear. Getting a right to vote is the most NRPs can hope for and if any among them wish to contest elections they have to make their minds as to which country they wish to represent.

A person who abandons Pakistan for some other country and thinks he can run a political party is basically a hypocrite. People who support him share his hypocrisy. I am just glad MQM is never going to make it in the rest of the country, at least as long as this clown leads it.

Since Quaid and Gandhi had made an ardous bloody struggle to get separated from British occupation. So, technically and logically they actually hated to be the british citizen that is why they made long struggles for Sole Pakistan and India. If I had made a fierce struggle not to be British explicitly then there is no point to refer Quaid a similar case...Can Altaf make a struggle to show us that why Pakistan virtually is enslaved to the west policies and we have no option to get apart from them to get PEACE which is deteriorated from a decade due to the war indulgence of OTHERS...

Below are the views of Maryum Jinnah (his wife):
She was a fierce supporter of India for Indians and many years later when asked about rumours of Jinnah's possible knighthood and whether she would like to be Lady Jinnah, she snapped that she would rather be separated from her husband than take on an English title.

This is proof? of AH and his friends burning the flag????

Aeronaut, seriously mate I though better of you, however I stand corrected.

Edit: @Zakii .... Sorry mate, my mistake :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is proof? of AH and his friends burning the flag????

Zakii, seriously mate I though better of you, however I stand corrected.
Zakii? you really talking to me?

Altaf can do anything, say anything to justify his positions. Some MQMites would go on supporting him regardless. But one day the hypocrisy would get too suffocating.

I have dual nationality, and I too live in Pakistan, work here. But I sure do not think I am doing Pakistan any favors. If I ever were to contest elections, I would know what to do - Supreme Court has made it clear. Getting a right to vote is the most NRPs can hope for and if any among them wish to contest elections they have to make their minds as to which country they wish to represent.

A person who abandons Pakistan for some other country and thinks he can run a political party is basically a hypocrite. People who support him share his hypocrisy. I am just glad MQM is never going to make it in the rest of the country, at least as long as this clown leads it.

Your ignorance is typical of anti-MQM elements, further fueled by antics of AH!

But you must understand, AH did not abandon Pakistan, he had to leave the country to avoid death as he carried a "wanted: dead or alive" warrant on his head!!! That is only issued when a person is wanted 'dead'!

People have all so often towed the same old unproven myth of AH burning the flag and many other things. Infact there was an FIR registered against AH for stealing a constables cap! I mean how can educated people not see through the lines, I can understand that the way AH is behaving on camera is not helping matters but come on guys, think!!! There there comes in 12th May and how MQM supposedly attacked a well known TV channel, I mean really why don't educated guys stop and say to themselves 'Hold on, would any political party with larger political asperations attack a news channel while holding party flag??'.

That's literally the biggest giveaway, MQM is called a party of assassins and target killers who are never traced, never caught and never prosecuted then why was MQM stupid enough on May 12 to use guys to attack a TV Channel while they advertised their party....unless, it was a major conspiracy to malign the name of MQM. There are so many ifs and buts without proof and we all believe what we want to believe, that is the sad reality.

Your ignorance is typical of anti-MQM elements, further fueled by antics of AH!

But you must understand, AH did not abandon Pakistan, he had to leave the country to avoid death as he carried a "wanted: dead or alive" warrant on his head!!! That is only issued when a person is wanted 'dead'!

People have all so often towed the same old unproven myth of AH burning the flag and many other things. Infact there was an FIR registered against AH for stealing a constables cap! I mean how can educated people not see through the lines, I can understand that the way AH is behaving on camera is not helping matters but come on guys, think!!! There there comes in 12th May and how MQM supposedly attacked a well known TV channel, I mean really why don't educated guys stop and say to themselves 'Hold on, would any political party with larger political asperations attack a news channel while holding party flag??'.

That's literally the biggest giveaway, MQM is called a party of assassins and target killers who are never traced, never caught and never prosecuted then why was MQM stupid enough on May 12 to use guys to attack a TV Channel while they advertised their party....unless, it was a major conspiracy to malign the name of MQM. There are so many ifs and buts without proof and we all believe what we want to believe, that is the sad reality.

I have one question, if I am leader and for example I face death (say falsely) but I love my country and wanted to remain leader and serve the nation. If i know that constitution due to dual would hamper me to serve the nation, so if I am true leader than I would decline to get such nationality. There are the other leaders (like Pervez), have they all accepted dual nationality? was it the only way to seek asylum in UK? If I am a political leader and I may stay in Eurorpe for all my life but if I have to serve the nation then I would not go for dual nationality? if I have swored to UK and still I am more patriotic to Pakistan then my promise to ALLAH for UK's loyality is a deception not only to my patriotism but to the devine as well...

Back
Top Bottom