What's new

Quaid e Azam did NOT have a British Passport

Your ignorance is typical of anti-MQM elements, further fueled by antics of AH!

But you must understand, AH did not abandon Pakistan, he had to leave the country to avoid death as he carried a "wanted: dead or alive" warrant on his head!!! That is only issued when a person is wanted 'dead'!

People have all so often towed the same old unproven myth of AH burning the flag and many other things. Infact there was an FIR registered against AH for stealing a constables cap! I mean how can educated people not see through the lines, I can understand that the way AH is behaving on camera is not helping matters but come on guys, think!!! There there comes in 12th May and how MQM supposedly attacked a well known TV channel, I mean really why don't educated guys stop and say to themselves 'Hold on, would any political party with larger political asperations attack a news channel while holding party flag??'.

That's literally the biggest giveaway, MQM is called a party of assassins and target killers who are never traced, never caught and never prosecuted then why was MQM stupid enough on May 12 to use guys to attack a TV Channel while they advertised their party....unless, it was a major conspiracy to malign the name of MQM. There are so many ifs and buts without proof and we all believe what we want to believe, that is the sad reality.

My friend, we are not all simpletons here. We know how to look at information and interpret it.

AH can come to Pakistan and clarify his position and get justice from courts. If he respects rule of law, that is. When AH threatens journalists and says he did not do it, when he tries to make SC controversial and apologizes, when he says he is against the government and never thinks of leaving it, WE the people can guess what else is written between the lines. As I said we are not simpletons here.

There is a limit to what can be defended with logic and decency. MQMites use neither. When PML-N rebuffed MQM overtures a couple of years ago, MQM leaders showed their real face in front of the camera. They may use mighty fine Urdu to broadcast high and noble sentiments, but we know better now...

Do not defend 12 May. There is no way anyone can do that. It was MQM who started it, and Pashtuns made them pay for it. Talat Hussain is a journalist with high integrity and lot of respect. Why do you not ask him what happened. He was describing the attack on Aaj TV as it happened. Ask Sherry Rehman, whose vehicle was stuck in the cross-fire between miscreants who were firing from Overhead bridges and guards who were with political leaders going to receive CJP at the Airport? Are you going to tell me that the miscreants dropped from the sky that day? Bloody Musharraf croaked about the violence in his RENT-A-RALLY that evening - Dekhi meri taqat? MQM was in his pocket and he used it with MQM's full assent. No one can tell me that Establishment did this or that to MQM after its having been part of the government for the last ten years and for having supported Musharraf for years earlier. Let me re-iterate, we are not fools here.

MQMites can at best point fingers at this and that party for having done this or that. But they can not defend themselves for having done what they have. Uzar-e-Gunah Badtar az Gunah...

Altaf can do anything, say anything to justify his positions. Some MQMites would go on supporting him regardless. But one day the hypocrisy would get too suffocating.

I have dual nationality, and I too live in Pakistan, work here. But I sure do not think I am doing Pakistan any favors. If I ever were to contest elections, I would know what to do - Supreme Court has made it clear. Getting a right to vote is the most NRPs can hope for and if any among them wish to contest elections they have to make their minds as to which country they wish to represent.

A person who abandons Pakistan for some other country and thinks he can run a political party is basically a hypocrite. People who support him share his hypocrisy. I am just glad MQM is never going to make it in the rest of the country, at least as long as this clown leads it.

Where is his long march now?about which he announced and termed it as so called Drone attack??why isn't he brave enough like Benazir Bhutto to come back no matter how much his life is danger?

His drone attack was supposed to be against SC if his apology were to be rejected. It was just a hedge. We have this speech instead. This is the opinion of many analysts and journalists.

See the MQM somersault. On the very last day they backed out of long march.

And MQM followers think everyone is a fool. Even those who had soft corner for MQM have seen their real face. Only yesterday their comical leader was thundering from London about the long march. In one evening, he changed his stance.

MQM is a joker party. Its leader is the biggest fool on earth. Its in govt. for last years and 10 years and think people will believe them when they talk about 'revolution' or 'change'. MQM playing victim is not working either.

Try asking for a separate province and see Sindhis blowing your a$$ off! Enough of your dramas.

But there was no India before partition. :azn:

Altaf Hussien and his illegal immigrant gangs have exposed their true face of treason nothing else.
Now its high time to take action against MQM has a foreign conspirator and begin the expulsion of their crime mafia from Karachi.

vYXwA.jpg

2nLrR.jpg

Pakistan should pass regulations like Turkey. Passing accusations and negative remarks about Quaid should be tried under treason against state.

AH you are better off in Britain, there's no place for you in Quaid's Pakistan. You are a heap of poop how could you compare yourself with one of the charismatic leaders of the world? Aukat dekh laini cheyay apni bat kerne see pehle!

Altaf Hussien and his illegal immigrant gangs have exposed their true face of treason nothing else.
Now its high time to take action against MQM has a foreign conspirator and begin the expulsion of their crime mafia from Karachi.

vYXwA.jpg

2nLrR.jpg

Pakistan should pass regulations like Turkey. Passing accusations and negative remarks about Quaid should be tried under treason against state.

Illegal immigrants? What can one say after this?

I have one question, if I am leader and for example I face death (say falsely) but I love my country and wanted to remain leader and serve the nation. If i know that constitution due to dual would hamper me to serve the nation, so if I am true leader than I would decline to get such nationality. There are the other leaders (like Pervez), have they all accepted dual nationality? was it the only way to seek asylum in UK? If I am a political leader and I may stay in Eurorpe for all my life but if I have to serve the nation then I would not go for dual nationality? if I have swored to UK and still I am more patriotic to Pakistan then my promise to ALLAH for UK's loyality is a deception not only to my patriotism but to the devine as well...

And the answer to your question is that you would seek asylum in UK still as the constitution does not bar anyone from being a leader of a political party especially since you would have no aspirations to hold public officer, ever. AH has never held any public officer, nor wishes to hold it ever and that is why there is no issue with his dual citizenship!

If only you actually knew the constitution!!!

quaid e azam lived in britain for a long time, got educated, practiced there i guess, had british life style, he must have british citizen ship

It's not a question of which passport he held. Quaid-e-Azam had to pledge allegiance to the British Crown as the governor general of Pakistan, the top representative of the British monarch in the country. This is not a criticism but a statement of fact.

quaid e azam lived in britain for a long time, got educated, practiced there i guess, had british life style, he must have british citizen ship

kya laanti baat kaheeh app nay.

It's not a question of which passport he held. Quaid-e-Azam had to pledge allegiance to the British Crown as the governor general of Pakistan, the top representative of the British monarch in the country. This is not a criticism but a statement of fact.

So he can be eqyuated with Altaf Hussain right? What a twisted and stupid logic you MQM followers have. I think not just your leader but you also need to check in a mental health facility.

So he can be eqyuated with Altaf Hussain right? What a twisted and stupid logic you MQM followers have. I think not just your leader but you also need to check in a mental health facility.

Was Quaid-e-Azam not the first governor general of Pakistan?

Did he not take an oath to serve the British monarch as King George VI's high representative in Pakistan?

Your nonsensical response to a factual statement just shows you really don't have a rational stand on this subject!! So you resort to bigotry instead!!!

Was Quaid-e-Azam not the first governor general of Pakistan?

Did he not take an oath to serve the British monarch as King George VI's high representative in Pakistan?

Your nonsensical response to a factual statement just shows you really don't have a rational stand on this subject!! So you resort to bigotry instead!!!

To which King George VI is your Altaf Bhai representing here in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom