What's new

Qatar seeks assistance of Pak Army over security for FIFA World Cup 2022

In your own country you still have honour in Arab country the arab gets rape, enslave you, he owns you and your wife and kids. Europeans that go to arab countries also get to pi ss on you. They get red carpet treatment at the airports while pak gets pulled over even though it was Arabs and Europe/USA funded ISIS.
It was pak that suffered the most terror attacks guess who by the countries that accuse pak of terror.

Well I Guess I should be getting raped and all the other things you mentioned as I work in Qatar Government Department as well all the other Pakistani Highly qualified persons working in government as well public sectors.

Talking about Pakistani slaves, They are coming in hundreds and guess who employ them ? Another Pakistani

Saif ur Rehman Reddco Company

https://www.redcointl.com/en/index.php

I have received the same amount of honor that I'd have received back In Lahore If I have worked the same job. Don't make judgements if you are not on ground or worked in Pakistan to make such idiotic statements

who said they going to get paid better in qatar prices are higher in qatar for living i bet. i promise that passport will be taken and then it will be slave labor for many years the guy will commit suicide by jumping in front of a car.

And you know this how ? My Passport is with me. Like many other Pakistanis who have their Passport with you.

It's on you to prove it's better. Of course neither situation is acceptable but freedom is better than slavery. Also, are you aware of the barbaric conditions that they have to work through? For instance, difficult manual labour in insane temperatures.

There is no manual labour when temperature exceeds 50 degree. From JNUNE - August, all the construction activities are halted b/w 11-3 PM. The peak temperature time over here

Summer work hours effective from June 15

05 Jun 2017 - 10:42
The Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs announced yesterday that summer work timings would come into force from June 15. The Ministry said that the implementation of the Ministerial decision No. 16 of 2007 determining the working hours in open work places during the summer will begin from June 15 and will remain effective till August 31.

The decision determines the working hours for those who work under the sun or open places.

The decision stipulates that working in such places must be banned after 11:30 am, while evening working hours must start at 3:00pm.

I guess geniuses like you who says it is for others to proof are generally ignorant and dont bother to do little bit of research before coming up with such misinformation

who said they going to get paid better in qatar prices are higher in qatar for living i bet. i promise that passport will be taken and then it will be slave labor for many years the guy will commit suicide by jumping in front of a car.

Let me tell you what a skilled labour is getting in Qatar. Companies provide a Skilled/Unskilled Pakistani Labor free residence in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_City,_Qatar

They get free food 3 times a day. They get free laundary. They dont have to pay water or electricity bills. Salary starts from Qatri Riyal 2000 goes up to 4000 depending upon unskilled and skilled labor

Tell me Genius, Are they gonna get all of this back in pakistan? plus the amount of salary they are getting in Riyals ?

Qatar is asking for PA LCB's :-)

How sure are you ? Because the emphasis is more on the new Internal security and riot force that they are planning to raise

There is no manual labour when temperature exceeds 50 degree. From JNUNE - August, all the construction activities are halted b/w 11-3 PM. The peak temperature time over here

The Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs announced yesterday that summer work timings would come into force from June 15. The Ministry said that the implementation of the Ministerial decision No. 16 of 2007 determining the working hours in open work places during the summer will begin from June 15 and will remain effective till August 31.

The decision determines the working hours for those who work under the sun or open places.

The decision stipulates that working in such places must be banned after 11:30 am, while evening working hours must start at 3:00pm.

I guess geniuses like you who says it is for others to proof are generally ignorant and dont bother to do little bit of research before coming up with such misinformation

In that case, my information was a couple of years old since I don't have time to keep tabs all development going on around the world. The other person in this thread could have just as easily provided evidence for his counter-argument which he didn't and I still dispute some of his points. It's also a well-held perception of Qatari migrant worker conditions so I didn't feel the need to bring up countless articles to back myself though I could do just that.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/19/qatar-world-cup-slavery-migrant-workers

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...-on-qatars-world-cup-labour-rights-and-wrongs

Reportedly, the kafala system was to be abolished by April so these are new developments. It will take time for the conditions of labourers to improve. These changes are good steps but it will take time for the negative perception of Qatar to change.

Well I Guess I should be getting raped and all the other things you mentioned as I work in Qatar Government Department as well all the other Pakistani Highly qualified persons working in government as well public sectors.

Talking about Pakistani slaves, They are coming in hundreds and guess who employ them ? Another Pakistani

Saif ur Rehman Reddco Company

https://www.redcointl.com/en/index.php

I have received the same amount of honor that I'd have received back In Lahore If I have worked the same job. Don't make judgements if you are not on ground or worked in Pakistan to make such idiotic statements

And you know this how ? My Passport is with me. Like many other Pakistanis who have their Passport with you.

Let me tell you what a skilled labour is getting in Qatar. Companies provide a Skilled/Unskilled Pakistani Labor free residence in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_City,_Qatar

They get free food 3 times a day. They get free laundary. They dont have to pay water or electricity bills. Salary starts from Qatri Riyal 2000 goes up to 4000 depending upon unskilled and skilled labor

Tell me Genius, Are they gonna get all of this back in pakistan? plus the amount of salary they are getting in Riyals ?

How sure are you ? Because the emphasis is more on the new Internal security and riot force that they are planning to raise

well you could be one off the rest are slaves. we all know how much arabs love bakistanis. go kiss a ss.

Did p.m of qatar asked pak army for security assistance or did pak army general visited Qatar and presented their help to Qatar FIFA world cup?
Either way India is not part of the equation so apply cream liberly

trade carefully, saudis wount be happy
Saudis are investing USD 44 billion in india on an oil refinery. They didnt ask us, we shouldn't bother about them liking it or not.

They need a force capable of operations conducted by LCB. Its not Pakistan's police which has handled internal security and COIN ops, its the military; Regular Units (LCB) and FC. In terms of internal security Ops, LCB comes close to SWAT model in AT ops as well as providing security.

So now these leaders in Pak specifically the military leaders want to convert a professional army into a "security force" with batons and cuffs. F* Great!!

Qatar may recruit 100,000 Pakistanis for 2022 FIFA World Cup
SAMAA | Digital - Posted: Jun 22, 2019 | Last Updated: 10 months ago

Radio.jpg

Photo: Radio Pakistan

Qatar is interested in recruiting over 100,000 Pakistanis to prepare for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in the country, Qatar’s Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohamed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani said Saturday.

According to Radio Pakistan, the Qatari FM met Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi in Islamabad.

Qureshi told his Qatari counterpart that over 150,000 Pakistanis are living in Qatar and they are playing an important role in the country’s development.

The Qatari foreign minister said that his government wants to invest in Pakistan. The trade volume between the two countries has crossed the $250 billion mark.

Pakistan and Qatar signed three MoUs in the fields of trade, investment, tourism and financial intelligence.

The MoUs were signed a few hours after Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani arrived in Islamabad on a two-day official visit.

Adviser to the PM on Commerce Abdul Razak Dawood and Qatar Finance Minister Ali Shareef Al-Emadi signed an MoU for the establishment of the Pakistan-Qatar joint working group on trade and investment.

Minister for Inter Provincial Coordination Fahmida Mirza and Qatar National Tourism Council Secretary-General Akbar Al-Baker signed an MoU on cooperation in the fields of tourism and business events.

Another MoU was signed for cooperation in the field of exchange of financial intelligence, anti-money laundering and to stop terror financing.

Prime Minister Imran Khan and the Qatar Emir were also present when the officials from both countries signed the MoUs.

Follow SAMAA English on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

A small contingent can be sent to oversea security , or consultation however army is mainly for War

It would be an over Kill send in Soldiers to a Football Event

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa, met Qatar's Prime Minister, Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani, on Tuesday in Qatar.

The Prime Minister of Qatar acknowledged Pakistan's contribution to the development and growth of Qatar. He also praised Pakistan Army's efforts towards regional peace.

He expressed his desire to learn from Pakistan Army's experience in the security domain and sought assistance for the FIFA World Cup to be played in Qatar in 2022.

The Prime Minister also hoped to move forward with Pakistan on multiple fronts including cyber security, defence production and ease of travel.

According to Inter Services Public Relations, military’s media wing, General Qamar Javed Bajwa also met Commander Qatar Emiri Land Forces, Major General Muhammed Ali Ghanim Al Ghanim and Commander Qatar Emiri Guard, Major General Hazza Bin Khalil Al Shahwani.

During his meeting with Major General Muhammed Ali Ghanim Al Ghanim, Commander Qatar Emiri Land Forces, the host appreciated Pakistan Army's professionalism and performance in the ongoing fight against terrorism, and showed interest in joint training and field exercises.

The Army Chief thanked the hosts for their expression and assured all possible cooperation in the desired fields.

On his visit to Qatar, General Bajwa also visited the Qatar Emiri Guard Headquarters and met Major General Hazza Bin Khalid Al Shahwani.

He also paid a visit to Ahmed Bin Mohamed Military College, where Pakistani tri-services contingent of 166 members is imparting training.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/133548-Qa...ak-Army-over-security-for-FIFA-World-Cup-2022
Why don't they ask and trust their Israeli brothers to provide the security?

A small contingent can be sent to oversea security , or consultation however army is mainly for War

It would be an over Kill send in Soldiers to a Football Event
They should send the Pakistani police and rangers tp Qatar to provide security and maintain law and order there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom