What's new

Qatar seeks assistance of Pak Army over security for FIFA World Cup 2022

I was like in college when I heard Qatar is about to host and saw the video of stadiums they are going to built and asking for Pakistani labor.
And now its Russia and next time its Qatar.

Thank you for mentioning the fcuking pak slaves trappped in qatar building huge entertainment stadium for bread and circus for europeans.
It pays better then working in slums back home.

I was like in college when I heard Qatar is about to host and saw the video of stadiums they are going to built and asking for Pakistani labor.
And now its Russia and next time its Qatar.

In your own country you still have honour in Arab country the arab gets rape, enslave you, he owns you and your wife and kids. Europeans that go to arab countries also get to pi ss on you. They get red carpet treatment at the airports while pak gets pulled over even though it was Arabs and Europe/USA funded ISIS.
It was pak that suffered the most terror attacks guess who by the countries that accuse pak of terror.

It's on you to prove it's better. Of course neither situation is acceptable but freedom is better than slavery. Also, are you aware of the barbaric conditions that they have to work through? For instance, difficult manual labour in insane temperatures.

It's on you to prove it's better. Of course neither situation is acceptable but freedom is better than slavery. Also, are you aware of the barbaric conditions that they have to work through? For instance, difficult manual labour in insane temperatures.
Whatever they have to endure there, is 1000 times better then back home. How they are treated there, is 1000 times better then home.
Haven't you seen the condition of the labor back home, and there is no difference in temperature now between Pakistan and Qatar. Even in lahore it is touching 50, go down to karachi and you would get roasted, go to balochistan it is no different there. Even in plains of kashmir and kpk situation is no different.
Here a labor is not considered a human.
He is considered a slave, who works for a mere pitence.
Atleast if they are working as slaves, they would have enough money to pay for the education of their children, there would be enough money to buy a decent house, enough food to eat..... Their sisters and dughter can be wedded better.
And their children don't have to become a labor just like themselves.

In your own country you still have honour in Arab country the arab gets rape, enslave you, he owns you and your wife and kids. Europeans that go to arab countries also get to pi ss on you. They get red carpet treatment at the airports while pak gets pulled over even though it was Arabs and Europe/USA funded ISIS.
It was pak that suffered the most terror attacks guess who by the countries that accuse pak of terror.
There may be case of misconduct, but overall condition is much better.
It is Pakistanis themselves who would start to become a responsible country to deserve the honor we demand. It is not our birthright, but something we have to earn..
Why educated Indians are ay better positions in gulf and Pakistanis are working as labors.
Stop blaming other and look at your own country.
When your own prime minister of the country blamed your army for terrorism and support Indian narrative. What respect you want from the world.
When your pm failed to tell the world of the sacrifices we made, when your pm don't hire a foreign minister and our narrative did not reach the world, then don't blame the world, blame your pm...

Whatever they have to endure there, is 1000 times better then back home. How they are treated there, is 1000 times better then home.
Haven't you seen the condition of the labor back home, and there is no difference in temperature now between Pakistan and Qatar. Even in lahore it is touching 50, go down to karachi and you would get roasted, go to balochistan it is no different there. Even in plains of kashmir and kpk situation is no different.
Atleast if they are working as slaves, they would have enough money to pay for the education of their children, there would be enough money to buy a decent house, enough food to eat..... Their sisters and dughter can be wedded better.

who said they going to get paid better in qatar prices are higher in qatar for living i bet. i promise that passport will be taken and then it will be slave labor for many years the guy will commit suicide by jumping in front of a car.

There may be case of misconduct, but overall condition is much better.
It is Pakistanis themselves who would start to become a responsible country to deserve the honor we demand. It is not our birthright, but something we have to earn..
Why educated Indians are ay better positions in gulf and Pakistanis are working as labors.
Stop blaming other and look at your own country.
When your own prime minister of the country blamed your army for terrorism and support Indian narrative. What respect you want from the world.
When your pm failed to tell the world of the sacrifices we made, when your pm don't hire a foreign minister and our narrative did not reach the world, then don't blame the world, blame your pm...

Sorry but it dont apply to me i live in uk. pak ppl need to change, British Pakistanis would shoot him straight up if they weren't traveling in armed vehicles.
nawaz sharif would get stabbed up here in uk for just for behaving like monkey he is. pak ppl have turned these animals into demi-gods.

Sorry but it dont apply to me i live in uk. pak ppl need to change, British Pakistanis would shoot him straight up if they weren't traveling in armed vehicles.
nawaz sharif would get stabbed up here in uk for just for behaving like monkey he is. pak ppl have turned these animals into demi-gods.
While you yourself live comfortably in UK, you are against poor labors going to work in developed country like Qatar, and have all the humanly benefits of job and earn far better then what they get at home and a chance to change their life style.

If conditions in Pakistan are really that bad then I don't see why Pakistanis hate Arabs so much when you treat one another as badly as they treat you. Also, Qatari citizenship is not granted by birth as far as I know so the children would not be free either. You misunderstand what it's like for a labourer to work in Qatar. It's not like a Pakistani going to the US or the UK.

While you yourself live comfortably in UK, you are against poor labors going to work in developed country like Qatar, and have all the humanly benefits of job and earn far better then what they get at home and a chance to change their life style.
We are against their maltreatment because love for our people does not know borders. I would suggest reading up on the conditions of labourers in Qatar as you seem to have the idea that they are immigrating there like they would to the US or UK as stated above.

If conditions in Pakistan are really that bad then I don't see why Pakistanis hate Arabs so much when you treat one another as badly as they treat you. Also, Qatari citizenship is not granted by birth as far as I know so the children would not be free either. You misunderstand what it's like for a labourer to work in Qatar. It's not like a Pakistani going to the US or the UK.

We are against their maltreatment because love for our people does not know borders. I would suggest reading up on the conditions of labourers in Qatar as you seem to have the idea that they are immigrating there like they would to the US or UK as stated above.
Pakistan too don't offer citizenship if any foreigner children is born in Pakistan..
Pakistanis have a habit of finding fault with everything.

lolz hahaha uk is not that comfortable yes better than pak but hey i seen very rich ppl in pak living very good lives that makes uk ppl look poor. I have done comparison between families there and here in uk the ones in uk are aged stressed worried, while one in pak are living healthier with no worry or care.

Trust me it is far easier to open business in pak than uk just only one problem bribes.

Qatar is not developed it is run by bunch of barbarians. if pak cheap dumb ppl want to die in qatar go ahead hey i can say it I have had a relative run over by European diplomat or something in a car in Saudi Arabia man years ago and come home with botched up operation.

Pakistan too don't offer citizenship if any foreigner children is born in Pakistan..

I think this is protection policy so that foreigners don't take over land, rupees has no value over other currency too. Imagine Arabs taking over your land or Europeans like in south africa. you will become even more enslaved on your ancestors land owned by others.

Last edited:
4. Citizenship by birth.— Every person born in Pakistan after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of Pakistan by birth: Provided that a person shall not be such a citizen by virtue of this section if at the time of his birth: -- (a) his father possesses such immunity from suit and legal process as is accorded to an every of an external sovereign power accredited in Pakistan and is not a citizen of Pakistan; or (b) His father is an enemy alien and the birth occurs in a place then under occupation by the enemy.
http://www.refworld.org/pdfid/3ae6b4ffa.pdf

Who are you trying to fool lol.

4. Citizenship by birth.— Every person born in Pakistan after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of Pakistan by birth: Provided that a person shall not be such a citizen by virtue of this section if at the time of his birth: -- (a) his father possesses such immunity from suit and legal process as is accorded to an every of an external sovereign power accredited in Pakistan and is not a citizen of Pakistan; or (b) His father is an enemy alien and the birth occurs in a place then under occupation by the enemy.
http://www.refworld.org/pdfid/3ae6b4ffa.pdf

Who are you trying to fool lol.

Have you noticed the pakistanis in pak on this forum are supporting this slavery and the ones from uk are defending there ppl from suffering in slavery in qatar.

Have you noticed the pakistanis in pak on this forum are supporting this slavery and the ones from uk are defending there ppl from suffering in slavery in qatar.
Maybe they're just getting in the right mindset to serve their Chinese masters once they move in, or perhaps it's always been like this.

Maybe Qatar just want assistance in setting up the security plan for World Cup 2022 and to train their personal

They can train 000's in 4 year time frame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom