What's new

Qandeel Baloch' s twerking video has crossed more than 1 million views in a weeks time. Rated R

Djinn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A music video by Pakistani artist Aryan Khan — also featuring Qandeel — is creating quite a buzz on the internet. Titled BAN, the video shows Ms Baloch making some pretty raunchy dance moves.
The social media star, who was recently covered by BBC, took to Facebook to share how international media is recognising her work.

“At least international media can see what I am up to. How I am trying to change the typical orthodox mindset of people who don’t wanna come out of their shells of false beliefs and old practices [sic],” she wrote in a post on July 4.
In her interview with BBC, Qandeel said, “I am not a fake person. Whatever I do in my personal life and otherwise, I put it out there on social media.”

“I admit it. I have unduly used the freedom my parents gave me. But it’s too late to go back. I am beyond their control,” she added.

And her latest video proves that she is indeed beyond anyone’s control.

Here’s the link but we suggest you don’t watch it:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1139295/dont-watch-music-video-featuring-qandeel-baloch/

Last edited:
14-pussy-for-rent.jpg

Qandeel-2.jpg

That is her^

She looks ok here
Hard to believe this.........She is cheap..Yes. But a paindo girl like the one in the pic cannot transform so much, especially carry her self in a way the way she does in such a little time.

Hard to believe this.........She is cheap..Yes. But a paindo girl like the one in the pic cannot transform so much, especially carry her self in a way the way she does in such a little time.
I don't know what to say but I think something terrible happened to her in the past. Maybe that's why she's acting out.

She as to take some private lesson fugly anaconda lol

Oh dear, if you are going down that road at least do it in style. Poor Baloch. I've seen better during carnival time in London. :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom