What's new

Qandeel Baloch, NOT just a honor killing case.

Get some classes from a faisalabadi :D IYKWIM

MY Roommate is a Faisalabadi ... or ye jugat samne se ohe marta hay... btw i am learning .

let's comeback to the topic. i don't want to ruin your sincere effort.

MY Roommate is a Faisalabadi ... or ye jugat samne se ohe marta hay... btw i am learning .

let's comeback to the topic. i don't want to ruin your sincere effort.

I was going to say the same thing lets not derail the topic. :D

After reading your posts on page 3 and 4 . and also please look at thread title and think , just think little deeper.:smart::devil::p:

Suggestion accepted. :)

13754369_10157204540965442_2440395342647348238_n.png

somewhere i have read that her mother name is shabana and she was a prostitute from heera mandi So there is no honor to defend its all family dispute and nothing to do with honor killing the brother just want to use loop whole in pakistan society to save his A$$.

I am not blaming you for watching and promoting her stuff but rather giving justification for her murder. You do mention she should not be killed but give all the example why she should be.

and this guy is also celebrating her murder. Your guys gave concent for society to kill her. States responsibility is to make equal laws. Its us who can and make good people. Allah who protects the world you think he needs your protect or the laws for it.
I am not celebrating her murder. I am saying her brother had no right to kill her. But on the other hand Qandeel actions were pathetic and disgusting and state should have stopped her media coverage and put her in some counselling

This is a joke. What is to blame is triablist culture, which is mutal to not just Pakistan and India, but also the Middle East and Central Asia.

Surely you can't blame Pakistan or ISI for honor killings in India, including Saati (the practice of burning wives when their husbands die) so it is not Pakistan, but the pan-tribalist culture that infects South Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.

Sati has been abolished way back. It doesn't happen in current times.
Agree with the rest.

Excellent write up....I never gave any importance to Qandeel. However, her murder shocked me too...Her mother may be right...Some other jerk decided to murder her by using her own brother....

I hate those who try to bash Islam at any moment....There's just too much propaganda, we are not doing enough to counter it....

Kudos to you for speaking on our behalves.......

Wait if she was not a role model so her brother should kill her? Be rational. Her family should have asked her about her problems. This lady was going through some emotional problems and her family didn't help her out.

How by killing? We do have laws. We don't have executors.
An excellent opening post but a bit disappointed with this one.

@Zarvan clearly mentioned that killing was wrong and in fact started his post with words like "What ever the reason her brother had no right to kill her...."
In fact, he also mentioned how laws need to be made and implemented.

An excellent opening post but a bit disappointed with this one.

@Zarvan clearly mentioned that killing was wrong and in fact started his post with words like "What ever the reason her brother had no right to kill her...."
In fact, he also mentioned how laws need to be made and implemented.

You have role model of laws set by Gen. Zia. Where certain words, certain dress code and certain gestures were banned on media. You again wan to go through that mouse trap and running in circles.

It is like onion, layer after layer but no ending. What you will get is a society of robos, don't walk like this don't talk like this.

Why don't just you give people better options to choose. More tv channels on decency, religious values and moral behaviours. Highlight them on every forum and let the people set their faith.

'For you your faith, for me mine!!!'

If killing people was justified I would have supported killing of political filth of Pakistan ...................

This Fauzia character she seemed some confused personality to me ........... delusional, devoid of any common sense and happy to go to any extreme thinking its funny ................. and for what just to appear in pathetic greedy media and news channels of Pakistan. However, as far as I have heard I think this woman was not a killer, murderer, a fraud who cheated people and deprived them of their belonging, harmless except that she tried maligning few other. All in all there are lot many other suitable candidates for killing in Pakistan.

And Pakistanis as a whole are confused lot, they are to be blamed for converting Fauzias to Qandeels for their lust ............. and then whine about absent honor. Funny donkey eating, rishwat khor, sood khor, munafiq nation seeks honor in killing of Fauzia she was a product of this useless, haramkhor society.

You have role model of laws set by Gen. Zia. Where certain words, certain dress code and certain gestures were banned on media. You again wan to go through that mouse trap and running in circles.

It is like onion, layer after layer but no ending. What you will get is a society of robos, don't walk like this don't talk like this.

Why don't just you give people better options to choose. More tv channels on decency, religious values and moral behaviours. Highlight them on every forum and let the people set their faith.

So? where do i disagree with any of this?
My simple point was that @Zarvan was not justifying the murder and clearly stated that it was wrong. AS for the solution to this problem, many people have various different versions of a solution, what you said is one of them and i do not disagree with it.

This is what happens when you quote ayat without knowing the background. First this ayat is for Kufar specially those of opposite state. Secondly Islam is a complete system with state had prime responsibility of implementing Islamic laws and Halal things and stopping all sorts of Haram. Qandeel brother had no right to kill her but she was also nothing but a pathetic and disgusting women breaking laws and guidelines of Islam. Now it was state responsibility to stop her arrest her and put her in counselling and until Government wakes up from sleep and start implementing Islamic laws it's impossible to stop these kind of cases. That's the reality whether you like it or not. @Arsalan @Salik

Back
Top Bottom