What's new

Qandeel Baloch, NOT just a honor killing case.

@Moonlight
May be i am elder than you my Dear Sis things are not as we saw on TV or in news my mamoo was in Police whenever i am in Pakistan i stay with my mamoo and his family and what i learnt from him always give preference to the first statement OK by this logic her parents even her brother not mentioned Mufti Qavi but after 2 days her mother tries to involve him Why because lawyers (may be) advise or teach her to do so (Parents always want to save their child Qandeel is dead now at least they want to save their son) so any statement from them can't be taken as truth now lawyers and lot of other politically motivated people involved.
As per my understanding her family specially brothers are under pressure from Moulvizz because of Mufti Qavi issue and her brother killed her in the name of honor you know how people tease brothers and family if girl elopes with someone? In Pakistan its hell for the family specially for brothers and Qandeel crosses the all limits even tries his luck to the boundaries. She crosses the all limits of decency even i must say she ask for that what she met.
May Allah Grant peace to her soul.

Yes sister I partially agree with you. But she started gaining fame on social media few years back and where was her family back then? Right after 2 weeks or so of her scandal with mufti qavi she was murder. And as you mentioned under pressure by muftis that clearly tells its not a honor killing case.

Honor killing .... no where mention to do this!!!!

Even in Adultery, both have to say they did crime ... or in case of 4 witness ... The law is there but Islam doesn't allow killing, because that person can ask Allah forgiveness.

And her brother should have be handed by now because he said he did the crime.

sounds like a threat to me. which is fine as long as the interpretation of "what is good and what is bad" is written own in a legal sense. in her case, law was taken into the hands of religious and societal vigilantes. like it has happened with Salman Taseer, like it has happened in numerous honor killings...

That is condemnable. No other opinion on it. But this was one exceptional case. What I think is that, she needed some help to deal with her problems in better ways. There was another model who was very bold too. And she wasn't killed rather with some help and guidance she is living a happy married life. And she (Qandeel) not killed for videos and boldness rather for her scandal with this mufti. That's what I believe.

Yes sister I partially agree with you. But she started gaining fame on social media few years back and where was her family back then? Right after 2 weeks or so of her scandal with mufti qavi she was murder. And as you mentioned under pressure by muftis that clearly tells its not a honor killing case.
Yes but recently she crosses the limits. You can stretch something to the point where its breaks. Look at her family and you can imagine how much stigma her family face when their daughter doing all this b grade stuff especially sexual nature things if not (Probably not Mufti Qavi) other Mullahs went loose on her brothers so the took the extreme step. I also believe that her parents know all this and every thing happen with their knowledge and understanding. Just listen or watch her fathers statement with Police once more.

Further on above just look at her activities would you don't think society like we have can tolerate this (by saying that i am not justifying the killing)

I was thinking the same. Maybe that guy mufti qawwa forced the brother to kill her.

She can do lot better and she deserve better look at her life at age 17 married to an uneducated chap become mother at tender age leave her home and made some success but she went too far in her quest to succeed in life. But speed kills her.

I was thinking the same. Maybe that guy mufti qawwa forced the brother to kill her.
Definitely scandal with Mufti prove fatal blow but i don't think so he personally or intentionally force her brother to kill her.

Honor killing predates Islam and was part of the tribal societies before the advent of Islam.

It is a tragedy the South Asians have adopted and are practicing that is alien to their society.
Sorry we did't adopted it...it exist before Islam in Asia just check Indian Punjab how many honor killings happen even in UK.

Definitely scandal with Mufti prove fatal blow but i don't think so he personally or intentionally force her brother to kill her.
well, Mr. qawwa kind of threatned her in advance to not come to Multan b/c his followers are really angry after the selfie scandal but she rejected the appeal.

Sorry we did't adopted it...it exist before Islam in Asia just check Indian Punjab how many honor killings happen even in UK.

Yes. We South Asians (Hindus & Muslims alike) have adopted a tribal Bedouin practice. It predates Islam in the tribal Bedouin societies.

Time for all south Asians to say good bye to this evil practice forever.

Real reason behind her killings is money and pressure (May be)
Her brother is addict he wants more money from her she refuses so his ghairat awakens and killed her

Yes. We South Asians (Hindus & Muslims alike) have adopted a tribal Bedouin practice. It predates Islam in the tribal Bedouin societies.

Time for all south Asians to say good bye to this evil practice forever.
Again you put every thing on Arab Bedouin....It exist in this subcontinent before Islam widow were burnt alive in Hinduism for centuries did this practice exist in Bedouin culture.

Really grateful to you for mentioning me @Moonlight .
It was just a stunt created by someone that its an honor killing. Someone is behind this murder....!!!
And we all know How Cruel our Molvis are...Hope you got my view.
Kid / Beyta you are just 15 years old probably studying in 9th grade...don't waste your time here study well and play physical sports with your friends and leave this discussion for us.

Kid / Beyta you are just 15 years old probably studying in 9th grade...don't waste your time here study well and play physical sports with your friends and leave
I have complete right to share my views....And what I do it concerns to me....More senior and well ranked than you on this forum....Very first day you quoted my post I asked you that "Hope we continue our discussions in a decent manner"
But you don't want that so get ready...

Again you put every thing on Arab Bedouin....It exist in this subcontinent before Islam widow were burnt alive in Hinduism for centuries did this practice exist in Bedouin culture

It is not me attributing anything to the tribal Bedouins. That is a fact. Look it up and this tradition has been and is being followed in almost all of the west asian societies and has spread to south asia and south east asia as Islam spread to these regions. Not blaming Islam for this menace but these tribal practices have used Islam as a carrier. In fact, Islam has tooth and nail fought to banish regressive practices. But people choose what they like than what they should and more often than not they choose bad habits & practices over good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom