What's new

Qandeel Baloch, NOT just a honor killing case.

And this is the dilemma of our society they expect from us to be perfect but never guide anyone who goes off course but remain in first line to punish.

And this saying of mothers "tumhare bhae ya Abu ko Pata Chala to tumhe Jan se mar den ge" this needs to be changed. When a person is facing so much pressure on, he/she finds zillions of different ways to deal with it and mostly they are inappropriate ways. :(

I never liked her page and never promoted her video and even told my friends to dislike her page and stop tagging me in her videos.

You even asked me once. lekin me tehra "Me naa manu type" ka ... :D . Wese seriously , dunya or isky logo kay dogle-pan se mera dil uchaat ho chuka hay... ab dil he nahe karta kse b aese cheez kay mutalik behas karne ka. simply, arguing with hypocrites will give me /you nothing good.

Although I get his point of view, he was humiliated by his sister's actions; he obviously responded the wrong way.

You even asked me once. lekin me tehra "Me naa manu type" ka ... :D . Wese seriously , dunya or isky logo kay dogle-pan se mera dil uchaat ho chuka hay... ab dil he nahe karta kse b aese cheez kay mutalik behas karne ka. simply, arguing with hypocrites will give me /you nothing good.

Mujhe to baizti Ka Buht feel Hota Phir Sara media social/electronic Pakistan ko aise paint karta Jaise Kuch Acha hai he nahi Han issues hai related to women rights but dawn Pe article tha Pakistan main ambitions ko wajah se women get killed had ho gae hai qasam se koi hal Nai :/ karo badnam bus rating mil jaye

:disagree:
thora anraiji par lete to aaj itna time na lagta...

HAHAHAHAH baizti? :D thandi wali?
Na likhne ko reason is news Se shock Hona Thi. -_-

Firstly, No one is and should blame Islam. Period. It has nothing to do with religion. The real murderer is the pakistani society which is justifing the murder.

Secondly, you raise good questions on the murder of the Lady but it comes as a profane warning of others to not to condemn. whats with that?? Other society may or maynot be having this severe cases. Lets condemn that as well. Get over your tit for tat syndrome.

Thirdly, the paksitani people were the biggest consumer of her videos and other stuff. You have termed that unacceptable when its consumed in large numbers. Who is the real culprit now? Don't give any meaning for gairat. where was the gairat and whats haram or not?

Lastly, You will pray for her forgiveness for the crime that is comitted by virtual hand of acceptance by all including yourself. Get over your high horse and be ashamed of what has transpired. Its people like yourself that give there consent for murders and massacres and then give justification.

and bug off with your threats.

This is a joke. What is to blame is triablist culture, which is mutal to not just Pakistan and India, but also the Middle East and Central Asia.

Surely you can't blame Pakistan or ISI for honor killings in India, including Saati (the practice of burning wives when their husbands die) so it is not Pakistan, but the pan-tribalist culture that infects South Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.

Mujhe to baizti Ka Buht feel Hota Phir Sara media social/electronic Pakistan ko aise paint karta Jaise Kuch Acha hai he nahi Han issues hai related to women rights but dawn Pe article tha Pakistan main ambitions ko wajah se women get killed had ho gae hai qasam se koi hal Nai :/ karo badnam bus rating mil jaye

I can only post this related poertry of Baba bulay shah .. Just replace "yaar" with ratings..

Kanjari Baniyaan Meri Izzat Na Ghat Di
Mainu Nach Ke Yaar Manaawan De

Lok Ishq Nu Bhul Gin De
Te Saanu Gal Vich Maala Paawan De

Ae Bulleh Shah O Di O Jaane
Menu Apni Tod Nibhaawan De

Tere Mein Ishq Nachiyaan, Ve
Kar Thaiyya Thaiyya Ve

Ae Ishq Ni Dar Da Maut Kolon
Paawe Suli Chadhna Paiy Jaave

Nach Nach Ke Yaar Manaa Layiye
Paawen Kanjri Banna Pay Jaave

Saanu Nachna Manaa Na Kare Koi
Asaa Sikhya Karma Pyaar Nach Ke

Saadde Nachan Di Saar O Ki Jaane
Jine Vekhya Nayee Ik Vaar Nach Ke

Mudoh Ishq De Rasm-O-Rivaaj E Ho
Aashiq Sadaa Manawde Yaar Nachke

Ki Hoya Je Bulleh Shah Nachya Te
Majnu Laila Da Paaya Dedaar Nachke

I can only post this related poertry of Baba bulay shah .. Just replace "yaar" with ratings..

Kanjari Baniyaan Meri Izzat Na Ghat Di
Mainu Nach Ke Yaar Manaawan De

Lok Ishq Nu Bhul Gin De
Te Saanu Gal Vich Maala Paawan De

Ae Bulleh Shah O Di O Jaane
Menu Apni Tod Nibhaawan De

Tere Mein Ishq Nachiyaan, Ve
Kar Thaiyya Thaiyya Ve

Ae Ishq Ni Dar Da Maut Kolon
Paawe Suli Chadhna Paiy Jaave

Nach Nach Ke Yaar Manaa Layiye
Paawen Kanjri Banna Pay Jaave

Saanu Nachna Manaa Na Kare Koi
Asaa Sikhya Karma Pyaar Nach Ke

Saadde Nachan Di Saar O Ki Jaane
Jine Vekhya Nayee Ik Vaar Nach Ke

Mudoh Ishq De Rasm-O-Rivaaj E Ho
Aashiq Sadaa Manawde Yaar Nachke

Ki Hoya Je Bulleh Shah Nachya Te
Majnu Laila Da Paaya Dedaar Nachke

Sari choro

Loved it and Thanks for sharing. Deep stuff.

@Sipahi , @Moonlight lol you both are very innocents .
Just let me explain some things about These cases , Now media will highlight this not in Favor of Pakistan or Pakistani Society But to bring bad name .
Her family will try to bring Molvis in at any cost so whole thing get Religious Color , Then they will apply in any western country Consulate in Pakistan for Visa or Help and they will get it.
For you all posters the criminals who killed 2 Innocents Muslims in Lahore (You all know what I am talking about ) got Western Visa (Immigration) .
The Famous Mukhtra Maai , came out 80% wrong case , majority of accused got free from Supreme Court and She married same Guy and Living Abroad(Immigration) do I have to tell you how much bad name that bring to Pakistan.?
For rest of her family its a golden Opportunity and they will try there best to cash it.
This is realty please came out of any illusion if you have .

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:

And sometimes when i crack a joke , my friends offend me by saying "yaar kitni thandi chori hay is ne, Panka band kardo koi " :hitwall:

Get some classes from a faisalabadi :D IYKWIM

What ever the reason her brother had no right to kill her. But on the other hand she was no role model but a bad disgusting example and a S###. Main thing is in Islam every Muslim and specially state has responsibility of doing Amar Bil Maruf Nahi Anil Munkar in English we call it spreading good and stopping Haram or bad stuff. State needs to wake up make laws against vulgarity and ban these kind of women from media. State failure of doing its duty will only increase chaos.
she has now died, and her case rests in the Court of Allah Almighty.
Calling her names now will only increase your number of Sins.
Calling her names when she is not here to answer them is not very Muslim like.

Back
Top Bottom