What's new

Qandeel Baloch, NOT just a honor killing case.

Good for you when you get big egg in metric exams papa jo pusht pe jotay k print banayen gey tab meri baat yaad kerna. Jab laal laal doi ler kr mama se gharam towel k takore hongey tab samjh aai ghi. waste your time since its urzz. anyway.
@WAJsal @waz this guy is going to be personel.

Good for you when you get big egg in metric exams papa jo pusht pe jotay k print banayen gey tab meri baat yaad kerna. Jab laal laal doi ler kr mama se gharam towel k takore hongey tab samjh aai ghi. waste your time since its urzz. anyway.
Reported sir...!!!

She needed help and no one did. She deserved a chance and guidance before giving up on her.
She never had any opportunities in her life, so I guess she erroneously took the path she took to make a name for herself, ideally instead of marrying her off to a guy who looked twice her age she should have had an opportunity to pursue an education perhaps things would have..................

She never had any opportunities in her life, so I guess she erroneously took the path she took to make a name for herself, ideally instead of marrying her off to a guy who looked twice her age she should have had an opportunity to pursue an education perhaps things would have..................
She married bore a child but left every body in pursuit of her dreams but lack of education and knowledge led her to a dark path which eventually ends up in a death valley.

It is never an easy task to write on some subjects like, religion, extremism, women rights and honor killing.
Before jumping into conclusion of any story, one should study its background of and see the 3rd dimension of the case. Think out of the box before giving your thoughts. The recent case of Qandeel Baloch’s murder is not clearly a case of honor killing. There must be some chances and I don't deny it. But there's a lot more to that. A lot!
Every country has its norms and culture and its limits, so does Pakistan. And ms Baloch started making these bold and incongruous videos years back. These videos were completely unacceptable for the society like Pakistan. But during all those years she was never threaten by anyone. And her family was well aware of it. Then why all of sudden her brother’s so called ‘ghairat’ (honor) arouse? Ever wonder? She was a controversial personality since the day she started gaining attention on social media. All those years, where was her brother? He who used to take money from her sister, where was his ‘ghairat’ at that time? I am not interested in creating conspiracies here. But I can't stop myself to think on all other aspects of her murder. Why she was murder after few weeks of her scandal with mufti Qavi? Why her brother wanted to escape to some other country? It was part of the plan. Brother who used to take money from her could afford to leave the country? Further, if it is a honor killing case, then where media stands on this case? In a society like Pakistan, the ratio of mothers/fathers on Facebook or any other social media as comparing to young generation is very small. A young male or female won't be telling their parents about ms Qandeel and her videos, for the most part. Also, women and men in rural areas get touched to the world and get themselves updated about national news from electronic media. After interviewing ms. Baloch and calling her on different talk shows on tv and telling about her activities on social media, must have made her family’s life way to hard. Then who's gonna question media here? Who was she? She was never a greatest model of Pakistan? Then why making so called breaking news on her all activities? Why revealing her real identity? This is another huge reason in her murder. So who's is gonna question media here? Think about all these questions before giving your final comments on her murder. Having said that, we must understand, lack of education is another factor of honor killing in society. Honor killing is mostly seen in illiterate people. Eduction is needed so they can read the definition of ‘ghairat’. They either have misread the meaning of word ghairat or never even read anything about it. Pakistan needs more schools than roads.

Moreover, some people are blaming Islam for honor killing. Please study Islam before writing up something you have no knowledge about. Find yourselves a single verse from Quran or hadiths on honor killing, if you can. Islam is the first religion to give women rights. Officially!
Additionally, some non Pakistanis are taking their hates on Pakistan and painting the image of Pakistan as one worst country for women. Please don't make me talk with statistics about honor killing and rape cases in your country. Yours might be the one top country. Think twice before uttering your hate out.
And NO women are not killed in Pakistan for having dreams and ambitions. Pakistani women are in armed forces, they're pilots, doctors, surgeons, engineers, police officers, anchors, mountaineers, they are sport women, lawyers, judges and you name it.
Ms Baloch was one exceptional case. She is not killed for having ambitions. She did cross her limits, but she never deserved to be killed. This is condemned under the law of Pakistan and even in Islam. I understand your hate for Pakistan, but stop making things up to show your hate. And must look at your country before pointing on others.

Lastly, I pray for her forgiveness of her wrongdoings and may Allah show his mercy on her. Amen!

(While I was typing this up, her mother on media was telling, someone else forced her son to murder her).
you act like this is a an isolated case but it isn't over 1000 women are killed in honor killing cases and the no.s are going up every year. there are more cases that go unreported, you state that there are countries were worse things happen if your referring to socially developed countries the judiciary incarcerates the belligerants or excutes them in pakistan this is not the case, in socially developed countries family members like mothers and fathers never push the limits and slice and burn there own children because they fell in love, in socially developed countries a brother will never cut the throat of his sister because she was talking to some guy. Having women in the pakistan army doesn't mean shit, over half the population of pakistan is semi-illiterate Qandeel baloch brother stated that she expected her to stick to traditions and stay at home. (this is his illitracy). the fact of the matter is pakistan is an illiterate society there are men and religeous figures who fiddle and rape children in seminaries this isn't even New news, yet these guys get away with it and are the same ones to cry outrage when the see qandeel baloch, like i said its an illiterate society and there are tribes in amazon rain forrest and africa who are untouched by civilization yet these same tribes have better civil liberties then pakistan,

you act like this is a an isolated case but it isn't over 1000 women are killed in honor killing cases and the no.s are going up every year. there are more cases that go unreported, you state that there are countries were worse things happen if your referring to socially developed countries the judiciary incarcerates the belligerants or excutes them in pakistan this is not the case, in socially developed countries family members like mothers and fathers never push the limits and slice and burn there own children because they fell in love, in socially developed countries a brother will never cut the throat of his sister because she was talking to some guy. Having women in the pakistan army doesn't mean shit, over half the population of pakistan is semi-illiterate Qandeel baloch brother stated that she expected her to stick to traditions and stay at home. (this is his illitracy). the fact of the matter is pakistan is an illiterate society there are men and religeous figures who fiddle and rape children in seminaries this isn't even New news, yet these guys get away with it and are the same ones to cry outrage when the see qandeel baloch, like i said its an illiterate society and there are tribes in amazon rain forrest and africa who are untouched by civilization yet these same tribes have better civil liberties then pakistan,
So how does you complaining and whining help ?

Btw where are you from exactly ? just asking

Yr she tbh she needed help she was married when she was only 17 but than again it was her life partially it is the fault of us and media too we shouldn't have gave her so much attention. Her FB page have over 700k+ followers! so you see awaam ka bhi pura haath hai use yahan tak pohnchane mein and lastly i will say again that molvi is involved in it. kher May Allah forgive all of her sins.

Yes but recently she crosses the limits. You can stretch something to the point where its breaks. Look at her family and you can imagine how much stigma her family face when their daughter doing all this b grade stuff especially sexual nature things if not (Probably not Mufti Qavi) other Mullahs went loose on her brothers so the took the extreme step. I also believe that her parents know all this and every thing happen with their knowledge and understanding. Just listen or watch her fathers statement with Police once more.

Further on above just look at her activities would you don't think society like we have can tolerate this (by saying that i am not justifying the killing)

But sister none of us in this life is perfect so wasn't she. I am not defending her actions. Yes she did cross her limits. But don't you think so she dersved a chance? We don't know about her problems. So I believe she needed someone talk to pour her heart out. Of course it was not a good way to do that. But before Giving up on her she should be given some guidance. And what are your comments on media? My maa didn't know about her until she was interviewed on Mubashir Luqman's show. Seeing her family I can tell she belonged to one poor or lower middle class family and one can tell her neighborhood was not one educated. What I believe is after her appearance on media her family suffered more than they suffered all those years. So who is gonna question media? They can ban Hamza for asking a question and no notice on this?

And I think these were the reason she started taking anger out through social media. It was not a sane move. But definitely she didn't desrve to be killed.

It is one exceptional case.

But sister none of us in this life is perfect so wasn't she. I am not defending her actions. Yes she did cross her limits. But don't you think so she dersved a chance? We don't know about her problems. So I believe she needed someone talk to pour her heart out. Of course it was not a good way to do that. But before Giving up on her she should be given some guidance. And what are your comments on media? My maa didn't know about her until she was interviewed on Mubashir Luqman's show. Seeing her family I can tell she belonged to one poor or lower middle class family and one can tell her neighborhood was not one educated. What I believe is after her appearance on media her family suffered more than they suffered all those years. So who is gonna question media? They can ban Hamza for asking a question and no notice on this?
Lot of questions but sometimes being Suqrat wont help, She was exposed to popularity because of her bold / blunt acts but took this as her advantage led her to now where. Simply lack of education and frustration she did something which is not acceptable. Anyway
I rest my case with that She deserves better.

Yr she tbh she needed help she was married when she was only 17 but than again it was her life partially it is the fault of us and media too we shouldn't have gave her so much attention. Her FB page have over 700k+ followers! so you see awaam ka bhi pura haath hai use yahan tak pohnchane mein and lastly i will say again that molvi is involved in it. kher May Allah forgive all of her sins.

Han ab Saray Naik or Parasa act kar rahe us ke ak video ko itny attention mili and she started make more videos and for more fans and fame when did she cross her limits us khud bhi Nahi pata chala. But usay kisi Nahi pocha what are you going through let sit and talk.

Lot of questions but sometimes being Suqrat wont help, She was exposed to popularity because of her bold / blunt acts but took this as her advantage led her to now where. Simply lack of education and frustration she did something which is not acceptable. Anyway
I rest my case with that She deserves better.

Yep. But my point is, we should learn our lessons from her story. What if tomorrow another Qandeel show up? Before giving up on her, she shouldn't be given some talks on what is right and what is wrong. She had lack of knowledge but what about so called human rights organizations? No one called her and talked to her. Rather some channels just for the sake of TRP sold her. Pity! Sometimes all a person need is someone who can listens to her all problems and empathize her. But no one was there for her. Afsoos.

Han ab Saray Naik or Parasa act kar rahe us ke ak video ko itny attention mili and she started make more videos and for more fans and fame when did she cross her limits us khud bhi Nahi pata chala. But usay kisi Nahi pocha what are you going through let sit and talk.

Yep. But my point is, we should learn our lessons from her story. What if tomorrow another Qandeel show up? Before giving up on her, she shouldn't be given some talks on what is right and what is wrong. She had lack of knowledge but what about so called human rights organizations? No one called her and talked to her. Rather some channels just for the sake of TRP sold her. Pity! Sometimes all a person need is someone who can listens to her all problems and empathize her. But no one was there for her. Afsoos.
And this is the dilemma of our society they expect from us to be perfect but never guide anyone who goes off course but remain in first line to punish.

And this is the dilemma of our society they expect from us to be perfect but never guide anyone who goes off course but remain in first line to punish.
I am sorry but You can only guide or help one who Know and Accept that They need Guidance and Help , And about Punishment I agree with you there , Its like every one ready all the time .

Bit of topic but just came in mind for that "Remain in first line to punish" I think that happen when people think and live in a society where is no Justice , I mean no Law and No Order .
Just look at our Govt , they are no showing any fastness to Hang Terrorist , but they Hanged Qadri in a Night , Is it because He Killed one of The Elite and Terrorists Killing Innocents. ? I am not taking Qadri side here nore Terrorists But this is what came out of that.
Thank you all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom