What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

I'm currently in a marriage reception of an Bengali Family , i just want to know about a song which the DJ is playing its like " Tuni Tomar maa and something something and then miss call koro na " and a friend of mine told that the song is from Bangladesh , so plz can someone guide me that song , its very Catchy !!!!

I'm currently in a marriage reception of an Bengali Family , i just want to know about a song which the DJ is playing its like " Tuni Tomar maa and something something and then miss call koro na " and a friend of mine told that the song is from Bangladesh , so plz can someone guide me that song , its very Catchy !!!!

O tunir ma tumi tuni re bolo na... Its a comedy song created by unknown amateur artists, but somehow gained popularity!!!

by the what do you want to know? Google O tunir Ma Mp3 download to download the song!

When will Bangladesh kick out Sheikh Hasina?

As long as she keeps economy steady she and party will remain in power. BD values economic progress more than democracy.

Her party has illegally captured power and without upheaval dislodging them will take time. I do not like BAL and it’s propensity for one party type philosophy but even I would prefer the devil we know than to sacrifice economic and social growth on the alter of democracy.

Hopefully incumbency factor will settle in. The next election will be a sham election. If the opposition gets its acts together then potentially in 6-7 years time we should see a change in government. There is no appetite for disruption and opposition is too fractured and current monopolisation of power by BAL ensures status quo in the medium term.

Back
Top Bottom