What's new

Puttin directly stoped S-300 delivery to Iran

It is difficult to understand after western backstabbing in Ukraine and Syria still there are delivery issues to please them.It would be some other excuse if not this one so it doesnt matter. Even if there is no border with Iran and labennon unlike Putins transfer of Buk batteries to east ukraine fighters it is impossible for Iran to transfer S300 anywhere else undetected. Still I think it is better to keep all civilian trade agreements and military agreements like tank deal, frigates and so on.As he seems to consider Russian interests as it should be I believe even late Putin will understand where the benefits of Russia will be and stop seeking western approval for at least necessary issues.

some members are insulting me for this , but where is Iran s300 ?!
Russians will deliver s300 ( downgrade versions with backdoor s ) to Iran , but when Israel already received F35 ....
don't forget in past , Zionist sources were the one who said that Russia won't give S300 to Iran and their words turned to be true ...

Last edited:
This is a disinformation campaign. We should wait for official clarification from both Moskva and Tehran. Putin is a man of words.

Now the sanctions removed, Iran should concentrate more on R&D . Russia doesn t seem to be trustable partner.

Look like my words is true ...
for your knowledge , Kuwait's AL Jarideh is connected to Israelis Officials , and when they want to say something unofficially and anonymously , they use AL Jarideh newspaper ...

image.jpg

Um, didn't Iran already receive the PMU2s instead? o_O

So far that information has not been made public so no one know for sure.

Difference between the PMU-1 vs PMU-2 is the difference between protecting an area against a squadron of fighters vs an entire Air Force!

BUT at the same time, unless you have enough launcher to make use of that upgrade then it doesn't really make a difference!

Back
Top Bottom