What's new

King of Saudi Arabia Invites Iranian president to visit Riyadh

aryobarzan

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Ball is rolling faster now..:undecided::undecided:

King of Saudi writes a letter to Raisi and invites him to come over..

پادشاه عربستان از رئیس‌جمهور کشورمان برای سفر به ریاض دعوت کرد​

معاون سیاسی دفتر رئیس‌جمهور تاکید کرد: پادشاه عربستان در نامه ای به آیت الله رئیسی ضمن استقبال از توافق دو کشور برادر، از ایشان برای سفر رسمی به ریاض دعوت کردند و خواستار تقویت همکاریهای اقتصادی و منطقه ای شدند.
پادشاه عربستان از رئیس‌جمهور کشورمان برای سفر به ریاض دعوت کرد

به گزارش گروه سیاسی خبرگزاری فارس، محمد جمشیدی معاون سیاسی دفتر رئیس‌جمهور از نامه پادشاه عربستان به رئیس جمهور خبر داد.
جمشیدی در صفحه مجازی نوشت:
« جناب سلمان بن عبدالعزیز پادشاه عربستان در نامه ای به آیت الله رئیسی ضمن استقبال از توافق دو کشور برادر، از ایشان برای سفر رسمی به ریاض دعوت کردند و خواستار تقویت همکاریهای اقتصادی و منطقه ای شدند.
رئیس جمهور با استقبال از این دعوت، بر آمادگی ایران برای تقویت همکاری ها تاکید کردند.»

Sands of Arabia on the move gain:

Assad goes to official visit to UAE
I remember on this forum when the Syria war was starting. I remember butting heads with someone from Turkey here. I said nothing good is going to come out for Turkey or other regional countries' involvement by getting involved in the Syrian war as I clearly saw this was yet another war at least partly instigated by the Israeli Lobby just like the Iraq War of 2003 was. The Turkish guy here didn't like my comment and complained something like 'we Turks support you Pakistanis despite our potential trade with India'. I said something like 'I appreciate that but a friend would give you sincere advice'. And today so many countries against Bashar Assad are eating humble pies. And so many have died in that war. And for what?

And what Mr. Assad did was nothing new: All governments brutally crush rebellions. American Civil War of the 1860s. Tianaman Square. Pakistan in East Pakistan. Russia against Chechens. India against Sikhs.... and from what I know, the minorities like the Christians in Syria have more faith in him than in others. Same was the case with Saddam Hussein.

Well, you Middle Eastern people: Learn from your mistakes and never lose sight of the Israelis who, by their control of the American Congress, will do anything to keep you held back.

Well, you Middle Eastern people: Learn from your mistakes and never lose sight of the Israelis who, by their control of the American Congress, will do anything to keep you held back.
They have played this destructive role throughout the history ..it has always backfired on them resulting in Pogroms, and Concentration camps..but they keep doing it expecting different results..

I tell some of my non-Iranian friends here that one day Americans will do to Jews what Germans did to them 80 years ago.. things do not look promising for them (e.g. national Hate day in US) and they only have themselves to balm for.:undecided:

They have played this destructive role throughout the history ..it has always backfired on them resulting in Pogroms, and Concentration camps..but they keep doing it expecting different results..

I tell some of my non-Iranian friends here that one day Americans will do to Jews what Germans did to them 80 years ago.. things do not look promising for them (e.g. national Hate day in US) and they only have themselves to balm for.:undecided:

I honestly wish no harm to Jews. Very smart people. Do a lot of philanthropic work. Been making great contributions to humanity. And I'd like to think I am a 'Humanist' above all.

The problem in the Middle East is that Israelis claim to be 'an Outpost of the West in the Middle East' instead of thinking of themselves as 'Middle Eastern'. If their claim to the land is so strong and old then where the hell is this 'West' coming from??? It's pure hubris, sense of superiority, and opportunism!! Why should the locals--who are in hundreds of millions--would like them against such attitude?? Would a Christian Europe like, say, an exclusivist, belligerent, heavily armed Muslim Lichtenstein in the heart of Europe being supported by a powerful Ottoman Empire?? That's of course a hypothetical scenario.

Israel's very survival hinges on Israel's control of the American Congress. When that ends--and it will eventually end as new generations of Americans with more pacifist and less Evangelical thought process would rise to power--then what would be Israel's options? Arabs would by then be more united and more powerful--and more in the mood for revenge because their Palestinian brothers have been brutalized. Arabs wouldn't launch frontal war--but they can cripple Israel's economy with cheap missiles. Hezbollah reportedly paralyzed northern 3rd of Israel in 2006 with weeks of cheap rockets raining down on Israel. What Israel's nukes would be good for in such situation? Israel is not an island nation.

Arabs wouldn't launch frontal war--but they can cripple Israel's economy with cheap missiles.
If Arabs and Persian collectively decide they can remove the Israeli outpost from middle east without firing a single bullet. And this is how:

Simply refuse to sell any oil and gas to the western world and Japan+Korea....I swear to God in less than one year Israeli outpost would be removed from middle east by another United nation resolution.. WIN WIN WIN for all humanity

Last edited:
If Arabs and Persian collectively decide they can remove the Israeli outpost from middle east without firing a single bullet. And this is how:

Simply refuse to sell any oil and gas to the western world and Japan+Korea....I swear to God in less than one year Israeli outpost would be removed from middle east by another United nation resolution.. WIN WIN WIN for all humanity

Better option would be to have Israelis and the Middle East integrate. I believe Israeli technical knowhow and business knowledge can be greatly beneficial for the Middle East because of the geographic proximity. But for that the 'Outpost of the West in the Middle East' mentality has to go away!!! No region likes such implanted hubris in their region. Never worked for any region in human history for long. It is against human nature.

Geographic proximity still matters a great deal in the collective human psyche. Any Japan or Israel discounting that in hope of support from distant powers and refusing to live integrated in the neighborhood would be dangerous for their own long term peace and prosperity.

Good for Iran and Saudis. Bad for the Americans.

It makes me feel comfort and confident that Arabian Peninsula is a blessed land. Otherwise such an invitation could have angered Anglo savages to death. In Allah we believe and in him we trust. I wish safety for people of peninsula. And insha-Allah no harm comes to them. I have no good wish for Saud family, they have left us with a thousand cuts in Syria, Yemen, Iraq and every where in West of Asia. An unwanted war was waged on us on behalf of western powers to ensure safety of Jewish Talmudic rats in the occupied Palestine.

Buy every move that reduces tensions between our countries as a family members of same faith will be appreciated.

I remember on this forum when the Syria war was starting. I remember butting heads with someone from Turkey here. I said nothing good is going to come out for Turkey or other regional countries' involvement by getting involved in the Syrian war as I clearly saw this was yet another war at least partly instigated by the Israeli Lobby just like the Iraq War of 2003 was. The Turkish guy here didn't like my comment and complained something like 'we Turks support you Pakistanis despite our potential trade with India'. I said something like 'I appreciate that but a friend would give you sincere advice'. And today so many countries against Bashar Assad are eating humble pies. And so many have died in that war. And for what?

And what Mr. Assad did was nothing new: All governments brutally crush rebellions. American Civil War of the 1860s. Tianaman Square. Pakistan in East Pakistan. Russia against Chechens. India against Sikhs.... and from what I know, the minorities like the Christians in Syria have more faith in him than in others. Same was the case with Saddam Hussein.

Well, they wanted to Assad dynasty gone. Reason the Arab spring which was spreading across the region swept Syria as well. Had Assad left power like any reaaonablemleader would have done, then Syria wouldn't be in such a state and probably would have avoided the civil war..however, like every power hungry tyrant he wouldn't even at the cost of his country as long as he and his family remain in power..
Had he been toppled and left power like Mubarak in Egypt and Ben Ali in Tunisa or even Al Bashir in Sudan then Syria would have found a replacement for him after some political reshuffling/machinations and the country would have carried on, avoiding a civil war..However he didn't, and unlike the top officials of the Egyptian army who saw that it is better to remove Mubarak from power than let their country citizens and army be fractured and start a civil way most of the Syrian top military leadership by large still backed Assad though many also diffected forking the free Syrian Army. The rest is history.
No man is worth a whole country, that's all I can say.

Chinese played some smart moves to checkmate US influence in mid-east. While Zionist were fist pumping after few success with their Abram accords, Chinese went after the jackpot. Everybody knows Saudis are the heavyweight where every other surrounding Arab country foreign policy gravitate too. Credit also goes to MBS to for steering Saudi policy to another level.

Hope something good come out of this for the region.

Back
Top Bottom