What's new

Putin afraid to marry his Muslim girl friend Alina Kabaeva

ad7940dbbe756ac17b6f61fc356d6946.jpg

He really robbed the cradle didn't he...........

You are right. I am not knowledgeable about Islam, which is why I asked whether this restriction is in the Quran or not.

The fact is that all religions adapt over time. For example, in some forms of Orthodox Judaism, you are Jewish only if your mother is Jewish. You cannot convert to Judaism and, equally importantly, you cannot convert out of Judaism. However, in Reform Judaism, people convert all the time.

There are similar differences of opinion within Christianity.

Within Islam, shias have halal restrictions against eating certain types of fish. Sunnis do not have these restrictions.

Bottom line, Islam is not a monolithic religion. Different groups follow different sets of hadiths, and some people (strict Quranists) follow none at all. As far as I know the only requirement to be a Muslim is to say and believe the kalma and obey the five pillars and the Quran.

Not really to be a true Christian requires faith in who Jesus is/was. With that faith comes action meaning you live according to his teachings. If you do not then you are merely deluding yourself. One can call themselves a Christian but prove they are not by their actions.

WTF, the girl is half Muslim according to the article.

We don't have Half and one third Muslim, either your are Muslim (with correct Aqeeda) or not Muslim . Even if she is Muslim, she is not allowed to marry a non-Muslim or have sexual relationship with someone.

NOw , does that implies only for the girls or the guys as wel... a muslim women cannot marry a non muslim guy but a muslim guy can marry a non muslim woman...
the world is getting smaller and globalised. you just cannot imply centuries old ideas in todays world (pls dont think i am disrespecting the great relegion of Islam). that just doesnt gel up properly.

also , just for the sake of honest discussion , why dont muslim men also cover themselves up , with burqa , just like muslim women?
believe it or not , women also `check men out` , just like the men `check them out`, men are also made of same flesh as women?
for example what will U call shah rukh`s children? if they r Proud of getting a hindu mum and a muslim dad , who are you to say that that they are NOT muslim????
mate speak for Yourself.

No offence to you Amego....but I have to back Develepereo here....

I know its none of my business but I feel Religion should progress with time....

Take for example Hinduism....Unless and until we eliminate the caste system, practices like Sati...etc from the religion, the mentality of Hindus will always be archaic.....

Islam has a very scientific outlook wrt to a lot of things.....but like every religion, it was made to suit the needs to people of that time.....If not reformed it stunts the mental and psychological growth of an individual....

Obviously this is my opinion....feel free to ignore....

On a lighter note.....DAMN Alina Kabaeva!!!.....Howcome the politicians in my country dont look like that....I would be more inclined to vote....and trust me people would not be that violent.....

Now does this include Hinduism as well?! It also should change with the times, do away with awkward superstitious beliefs, casteism, discrimination against women, ignorance of outside world, and closed-mindedness, as well as 'exclusivity' which frowns upon mingling with non-hindus?!

Developereo

If you are short of knowledge on any issue, specially religion then please avoid posting, its not necessary to throw in our ideas in each and every matter, even if they are junk.

Now what you said in the above para, is totally wrong and shows your know how of religion. The basic principles and laws of Islam will remain the same and wont change until the dooms day, accepting it or not is another matter. Yo need to clear your head on this issue, and its not for mullahs to tell you every thing or stand for every issue, Its equally yours, mine and ours responsibility both collectively or individually to know what is there in Islam, the true teachings of Quraan and Hadith, if we claim to be Muslims.

Accept all that is allowed and reject all that is prohibited. The laws of Islam as described by Holy Qurran and Hadith stands universal for us and are not age or time bound.

I hope you can take the massage in this post.

adios

THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom