What's new

Punjab terror attack: Is there a 'China' angle?

Not only a China angle, there's a world angle to this!

The GPS was made by Garmin, their Ak in Russia, grenade in China, shoes in Bangladesh, bullets right here in POF, food and rations from Mars perhaps...poori dunia Indians kay khilaf hai!

What they should be doing is wondering why the whole world is conspiring against India. I guess it is the delusion of being some super powa that is taking its toll.
I hope for a speedy recovery!

Last edited:
You represent your people/kind just as "we" imagined. No surprise here.

:angel::angel::angel::angel::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::no::nono:. You are too old and your brain tells you stuff. Next time you imagine people like the "We" from your posts, go take a walk in the sun. See a doctor for a change, a shrink at that. I can even guess which medication he'll give you, its called "Resperidol or Seroquel". These pills remove all "we" and "us" from common brain. You'll get better in a month with these, I'll pray for your Health.

By the way, you didn't answer the following? I'd like to see an answer to this. People want to know, what kind of idiots were hired in the state dept. who can't see black and white, which acts are against humanity and considered terrorism. So how about you clear that up?

1) Tell me who is this "WE" that you are representing here. Is this the State Dept? Because your "We" on all these statements, including the one's in your previous posts where you told me that Muslims attacking others are terrorists and the Hindus killing others aren't.......these are NOT the US government's policies.

2) Do tell me, do Hindu extremists kill others in India and force conversions?

3) If the number 2 above is TRUE (which we all know it is), why don't you denounce the murder of innocents in India by the Hindu extremists? I've not seen ONE post from you showing that you denounce terrorism in ALL shapes and forms, whether its because a Muslim killing someone else, or a Hindu killings minorities.

You are like a broken record of hindu blah blah religious related bigoted comment, add some more personal attacks at me.

As I told you we, as in country, state dept, foreign office, intelligence agencies, the U.S of A does not agree with any of your " cross terrorism claims" on India. You can flip out about it but those are the cold hard facts.

While you bullshiit your way into posts. Allow me to show you the official policy on it. By the way, the US doesn't also allow and accept Hindus to kill other minorities and nor does the US expects these barberic Hindu extremist killers to be above the law and be allowed to freely operate.

The FACT is, you DID NOT denounce terrorism and extremism done by the Hindus, which has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in India. By not denouncing it, but doging the question, you've also become a Hindu extremist sympathizer and a supporter. Remember this part.

Now here's the policy representation by Mr. President of the United States of America himself. That the US wants India to improve its safeguarding of its minorities. You can google it, like the rest of you silly gossip news.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
WASHINGTON: Days after New Delhi received him with euphoria, US President Barack Obama delivered to India an embarrassing smack-down, saying Mahatma Gandhi would have been shocked at the acts of intolerance in the country famed for its diversity.

Obama's remarks came at the annual National Prayer Breakfast meeting where US presidents frequently perorate on religious and human rights, but his highlighting of India so soon after his visit, laced though with praise for its plurality, pointed to his administration's disquiet about instances of bigotry and fanaticism that surface on occasions in India.

READ ALSO: India will succeed so long as it is not splintered on sectarian lines, Obama says

Although Obama did not mention any specific religion, the remarks were inevitably thought to refer the resurgence of Hindutva groups during the tenure of the current government, given the US president's recent visit to India and his broad-brush reference during his Siri Fort speech to growing religious extremism across the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It almost sad to read you jump from one thought into another and then back forth. Again, I stated that there is no cross border terrorism from India to Pakistan, and the US firmly believes so.

Drop the US cushion and drop the bull crap about cross border. There is no such thing as cross border terrorism period in anyone's case and the US agrees so......someone high on drugs can say stuff like this !!!! You can see innocent people suffering but you'd play silly instead and act like the US government has policies to let innocent's suffer, which is actually the opposite. The US ALWAYS speaks up for oppressed people everywhere and so was the case for India when the POTUS went there earlier this year.

I am ASKING YOU. INDIVIDUALLY:

1) Do you PERSONALLY condemn acts of terrorism and serious violence done by Hindu extremists in India, where they kill minorites and have been doing so for years?

This is a DIRECT question to you. No we, us or other stuff that hits your imagination. I just want one or two line answer. I just want to see, whether your denounce violence, extremism and murders of innocent humans everywhere, or do you support murders done by Hindus due to you being one and supporting your kind. That's it. How about we announce your stance on it ONCE in MONTHS's I've asked for it. Hush hush, give me a response, I'll give you a post-candy.

Last edited:
CHINESE grenades on the terrorists dont prove that there is a Chinese angle, just as fake indian currency notes etc found on TTP retards dont prove an indian angle.......sane ppl think this way.....but exceptions are always there.

Given the bigoted, hateful, racist language you have used against me here( now deleted by the moderator). Who are you to question me or demand any opinion of me now,lol?

The only hater, bigot and racist person on here, is you. Go through other threads and check it out, go through your posts and see how bigoted, racist and Islam hating you come across because of your Hindutva and towards Muslims. It is ALL on this forum.

So based on that, I want to know, is your hate against just one "group of people, aka, the Muslims" that you keep trying to cover and protect under falsifying and misleading statements using "us" and "we" as if you represent the state dept and the US government???

Unless its an Indian state dept, in which, all those "we" and "us" can go eff themselves for the next decade for all I care. But if its the US state dept, than you are using the organization fraudulently and for personal business and hatred. I asked you for your allegations to be backed up by the US government's stance, you lie and tell us, "its google based" and then you still come back and use "we" and "us" again.

So after seeing SO MUCH hate, bigotry and racist crap from you. I'd like to KNOW if you decounce terrorism in all its forms, that also means extremism related violence that kills scores of people in India by Hindu extremists (and you haven't answered obviously so it's pretty clear what your stance is on this).

So common, be a man (even old) and show us how real of a human you are. Do you denounce terrorism and religion based violence done by your Hindu cousins just the way you do if a Muslim guy did something effing stupid?

100% wrong. He said that "thorn" thing in Hindi, and THEN he made his "terrorists" remark in English.

You can read his full quote from the source:

‘You have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only,’ says Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar | The Indian Express

Responding to a question at Manthan Aaj Tak in New Delhi, Parrikar said: “If any country, why Pakistan, is planning something against my country, I will take proactive steps. Of course, not in the public domain. But what I have to do, I will do it. Whether it is diplomatic, whether it is pressure tactics or whether it is using the… woh usko bolte hain na Marathi mein kaante se kaanta nikaalte hain… Hindi mein bhi rahega… you have to neutralise terrorist through terrorist only.”

One downside from having English as the de facto link language of India, you can't claim a misunderstanding based on translation issues.

He is a fake ID, an Indian guy trolling. Don't dignify him with a response brother.

Could other folks please stop responding to him. He as found out quite a while back now.

Huh? If someone buys a knife that is made in China and stabs you to death with it, is that China's fault?

If someone runs you over with a car that was made in China, is that China's fault too? How about if you get shot, and find out the bullet is made in China?

Newsflash, we are the largest exporter in the world. We can't control what people do with our products once they buy it. We can't stop them from re-selling it, and we can't stop the next guy from re-selling it either. Weapons/ammunition/etc. are usually re-sold a significant number of times before ending up in the hands of black market dealers.

@Horus @waz @Jango @Armstrong look at this funny topic, do you think they will start talking about "surgical strikes" into China as well? Just need to wait a bit and see.

(I'm not asking for this thread to be deleted BTW, just trying to understand what is going on in their heads).

I heard the terrorists had a tummy ache just before their attack and took made in China Loperamide. Your guilt is now complete. Prepare for surgical strikes (according to some members).

I heard the terrorists had a tummy ache just before their attack and took made in China Loperamide. Your guilt is now complete. Prepare for surgical strikes (according to some members).

Cold Start 2.0? :undecided:

Though I must say their behavior is quite insulting to the dead victims, to make such ridiculous leaps of logic.

Like when they blamed China after an Indian kid was strangled to death by a kite string (made in China).

Or when Indian politicians blamed Chow mein for their rape problem.

It would be funny if it was not so tragic.

Cold Start 2.0? :undecided:

Though I must say their behavior is quite insulting to the dead victims, to make such ridiculous leaps of logic.

Like when they blamed China after an Indian kid was strangled to death by a kite string (made in China).

Or when Indian politicians blamed Chow mein for their rape problem.

It would be funny if it was not so tragic.

Ignore it bro, some of them are just driven by hate.

Apparently they were Pakistanis however no proof found other than some imaginary GPS... So basically you Indians are saying... The attackers were smart enough to conceal their country of origin by removing tags off their clothes and no food, no phones, etc... But forgot to destroy their GPS!! It's a hoot! Indian media is literally most stupid media in the world.

Obviously this whole GPS and evidence thing is made up. The fact is that the snakes India bred in its backyard came to bite it back, the Khalistan movement is rising

Apparently they were Pakistanis however no proof found other than some imaginary GPS... So basically you Indians are saying... The attackers were smart enough to conceal their country of origin by removing tags off their clothes and no food, no phones, etc... But forgot to destroy their GPS!! It's a hoot! Indian media is literally most stupid media in the world.

Obviously this whole GPS and evidence thing is made up. The fact is that the snakes India bred in its backyard came to bite it back, the Khalistan movement is rising

That's true, all the reports said the attackers were "very meticulous" to the point of even cutting the labels off their clothing.

They were so meticulous to avoid being caught.... yet somehow they carried a GPS that tracked their entire route?

Huh? If someone buys a knife that is made in China and stabs you to death with it, is that China's fault?

If someone runs you over with a car that was made in China, is that China's fault too? How about if you get shot, and find out the bullet is made in China?

Newsflash, we are the largest exporter in the world. We can't control what people do with our products once they buy it. We can't stop them from re-selling it, and we can't stop the next guy from re-selling it either. Weapons/ammunition/etc. are usually re-sold a significant number of times before ending up in the hands of black market dealers.

@Horus @waz @Jango @Armstrong look at this funny topic, do you think they will start talking about "surgical strikes" into China as well? Just need to wait a bit and see.

(I'm not asking for this thread to be deleted BTW, just trying to understand what is going on in their heads).
Where does it say in the article that the terrorists came from China :cheesy::cheesy:
Jumping ahead of ourselves, r we?

Where does it say in the article that the terrorists came from China :cheesy::cheesy:
Jumping ahead of ourselves, r we?

Except I never said that?

Indians have already jumped ahead of themselves by blaming Pakistan as soon as the attack started, before any of the culprits were caught or even identified.

Now they are talking about a "China angle". Tell me who is jumping ahead of themselves.

India need to realize that many Indians want independence from India.

Back
Top Bottom