What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

sheikh rasheed saying to 1000 long march participatants that there are 10 million :rofl:

sheikh rasheed saying to 1000 long march participatants that there are 10 million :rofl:

There may not be ten million or even 5 lac, magr jigar ab itna chaur bhi nhn hotay na.

ARY and GEO are very much acting as political players. Express is better i think

But I really like the analysis of Kashif Abbasi...pretty balanced and clear headed.

Hashmi sb ko chatri bhijwao islamabad waloon.. dont want to loose him to cold!

Anyone participating in Azadi March can tell us the real story, that how much is the crowed and Which one is huge Azadi March or Inqilab march?

Just came back from Koral chowk.. Believe me I saw near 1000 buses & trucks of PAT. Man,Woman, children , and with walking crowd in such heavy raining, it surprised me,My friend and his family also joined PAT march from Gujjar khan with around 200 Buses, trucks & mini vans..

ARY and GEO are very much acting as political players. Express is better i think

Comparatively better... What I don't like about this channel these days is the presence of Molana Tahir Asharafi and Fawad Chodhry as political analysts.. I mean do they, especially Tahir Asharafi look analyst from any angle?

bhai aisa hota to pakistan army ka saab gun ga rahe hote, killing people produces fear but not love
Lol.. Where did the army come from on the discussion? Aur Bhai Karachi mein log dartay haien mqm say ..gun nahin gatay... Altaf gets arrested in London ... Karachi shuts down... Traffic jams etc.. Muaf kar do yaar..

n3k7dh.jpg

Just came back from Koral chowk.. Believe me I saw near 1000 buses & trucks of PAT. Man,Woman, children , and with walking crowd in such heavy raining, it surprised me,My friend and his family also joined PAT march from Gujjar khan with around 200 Buses, trucks & mini vans..
Women n children .. Bewakoofi hai yaar...

Lalay maan ya na maan Nawaz ki phat rahi hai.

Back
Top Bottom