What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Lol.. Where did the army come from on the discussion? Aur Bhai Karachi mein log dartay haien mqm say ..gun nahin gatay... Altaf gets arrested in London ... Karachi shuts down... Traffic jams etc.. Muaf kar do yaar..

bhai army did 10 year operation in Karachi ager, bandook ka zara bhi zor hota he than army would be ruling Karachi not MQM

live concert now

BvHN54vCcAIcMkm.jpg

bhai army did 10 year operation in Karachi ager, bandook ka zara bhi zor hota he than army would be ruling Karachi not MQM

live concert now

BvHN54vCcAIcMkm.jpg
Army doesn't want to rule Karachi .. N there would have been no operation if there wasn't shit hitting the fan ...

Whenever mqm is out of the govt (they always are)... Karachi becomes a battlefield...

thank God. Chatri aaa gai.. :p

Comparatively better... What I don't like about this channel these days is the presence of Molana Tahir Asharafi and Fawad Chodhry as political analysts.. I mean do they, especially Tahir Asharafi look analyst from any angle?

cant agree more. I saw him today on the channel.. couldnt really figure what is this Ashrafi guy doing there

I have no problem in debating with someone who as a stake in Pakistan, I also have no problem debating with someone who does not have a stake in Pakistan but i do have a problem debating someone who

a) generalises people based on their preference
b) Disrespects Imran Khan
c) Has nothing to do with Pakistan (or at least this what he claims)
You can disagree with his policies, but calling him names, thats just about it. If you cant understand this we have nothing more to debate.

For starters, ANYONE with a DIME in Pakistan's stock market or the economy has a stake in it. Anyone living in the entire GLOBE has a stake in Pakistan as we are all humans. I talk about other issues too, if you read my posts and follow them, there are plenty that criticize and appreciate India and others based on the argument and the situation. No where in the world should an individual aka, the so called leader should hold AN ENTIRE NATION and its economic system hostage due to 5% out of 200 MILLION people that support him. Is this sound super retarded or am I just not understanding your agenda?

Democracy means: Majority rules. Minority goes BACK TO WORK and gains a majority by doing public welfare things to increase their vote bank. Not by threatening the system, threatening the governing body, personal name calling and talking trash on the system WHILE YOU ARE still a PART of the same system and haven't resigned from the same system you preach hate about?? Does this sound even right?

When you have differences with your family, do you threaten them to kill or destroy their homes? or tell your dad that he's a monarch and you'll kick him out of his house because he has a say in everything his children do?
The democracy is essentially turning a Nation into a Family....where things are resolved by dialogue, violence and extremism goes away and people get used to working TOGETHER for their and their country's benefit and towards a shared goal called prosperity and success as a nation (take a look at India and how she's made SO MUCH progress since the late 95's). Here, this freaking IDIOT is running tribal war in Pakistan like its the 1800's when its really 2014.

At the end, many billions have been lost already and more will be lost over the next few days. Many projects interrupted, investors scared, International Community seeing this crap on their TV and going, here we go again with Pakistan. What a mess this country is.

Countries quarter of your size that YOUR country provided economic growth plans to, have surpassed you by 25 years with regard to Economy, Technology and the GDP. Are you not ashamed of it? Its a failure on your part as a nation. Yet, you have the decency to try to destabilize the ONLY system since the inception of your country, that has started to show positive results in less than 14 months (I have NO care for NS. I have care for 200 million people).

If you are a Pakistani, do you like ANY of the above? A very talented nation using ALL their negative energy in the best *****d up way possible due to ONE person's greed for power and his AGE related insecurities?

Common man, let's wake the heck up. A failed march has cost you some innocent lives, many billions worth of economic loss, a super scared nation and severely bad global reputation for ONE INDIVIDUAL only!

Last edited:
Army doesn't want to rule Karachi .. N there would have been no operation if there wasn't shit hitting the fan ...

Whenever mqm is out of the govt (they always are)... Karachi becomes a battlefield...

chalo thek he bhai, what about east pakistan, did banduk made bengalis love pakistan?, bhai banduk can be temporary solution not permanent

MQM ruling karachi for 30 years can't be with banduk

chalo thek he bhai, what about east pakistan, did banduk made bengalis love pakistan?, bhai banduk can be temporary solution not permanent

MQM ruling karachi for 30 years can't be with banduk

Do read a bit on East Pakistan before ranting.. I suggest "Dead Reckoning" by indian Bengali sarmila bose...or ask the Biharis who migrated from East Pakistan ..

Let me tell you something Mr. American, we dont need you or your nigger of a president telling us what to do. You have disrespected Imran Khan enough times..

How come we don't tell Turkey or Malaysia what to do? How come we don't tell India what to do? How come we don't tell freaking Nigeria on what to do? Moroco? Debai??? I can continue and you'll hate me further without reason.
When you don't do the right things and you've taken so much from the world in aid and debt, ANYONE has a right to tell you anything. You owe them money and other promises that you couldn't keep just as one important example only.

Next, I don't have an issue with IK as a human being. I have a HUGE issue with his personality that's playing a role in a super negative manner harming an entire nation.

Democracy is you try to resolve your issues for your people's sake, that's why you are in politics "for your people". Otherwise, he should go back to being a cricket coach or commentator if he doesn't want to do the right thing for the PEOPLE.

Pakistan isn't his dad's gift of inheritance....its for the poor people who sacrificed for a country. And when this country finally starts to show positive progress in 70 years, he wants to destroy it with every mean just so the country stays behind and he can win power before he dies??

That's crazy. 10% of the voting power trying to take over the rest 90% people and an entire country should be acceptable because ONE person wants this?

Talk to me when you can debate. Either convince me that loss off 200 -300 billion is no big deal, someone from your party or tribe will pay for it; that democracy isn't hurt and no one was hurt or killed in the past month due to this drama, etc, etc.
When you show me proofs and prove me that this idiot is being democratic and how so much loss helps Pakistan in some mysterious way that to me and to the entire globe is invisible, I'd personally apologize to you. No GROUP of People should be allowed to hijack an ENTIRE nation and a running system. That's treason!

Last edited:
Do read a bit on East Pakistan before ranting.. I suggest "Dead Reckoning" by indian Bengali sarmila bose...or ask the Biharis who migrated from East Pakistan ..

beta im bihari my self my family migrated from east pakistan and watched everything from the beginning to dhaka fall, do i start telling what opinions they have about pak army? you wont like it!

looo ji.. Qureshi sb nay long march ki history shuro ker di hay lol

Back
Top Bottom