What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

So far going smoothly, both the marches have reached Islamabad. Fortunately no unfortunate incident of clash or violence have reported. A van carrying protesters met an accident near Islamabad due to heavy rain, claimed a few lives. An incident of stone pelting at IK's rally also reported but fortunately situation got defused.

The accident happened at Shakarparian, most probably while descending from the slippery mountainous roads.

chalo bhai

BvHUlNWCMAEwiB3.jpg

I like JH. Shouldn't have switched sides imo.

who is the guy in the yellow jacket sitting with Imran Khan

oye hoay hoay.. Hashmi saab to cheekh cheekh ker gala phaar lain gay

The only politician in Pakistan who truly feels for Pakistan is Javed Hashmi. Who recognizes true democracy and a true patriot.

I have been saying this before he even joined PTI.

oye hoay hoay.. Hashmi saab to cheekh cheekh ker gala phaar lain gay

Feel really bad for him, barish main aisay kharay ho kar jazbati...

Wtff lol this is what happens when PTI which is national party bring ANP lotas. @Psycho Pakistani

I have always told everyone that modern PTI is a pashtun supermacist party acting on the lines of ANP because most of its current members from kpk are ex-ANP activists including Mr. Pervez Khattak so I am not surprised by his statement.

So far going smoothly, both the marches have reached Islamabad. Fortunately no unfortunate incident of clash or violence have reported. A van carrying protesters met an accident near Islamabad due to heavy rain, claimed a few lives. An incident of stone pelting at IK's rally also reported but fortunately situation got defused.

good luck and keep safe.

Back
Top Bottom